Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 365 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

33 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

The Scotland presser was quite extraordinary.

Calderwood admitted she visited her holiday home twice in the past week with her family.

Don't think she's going to be in post much longer.

She should just point to the Queen and her family who have mostly fucked off to their other homes around the country. Leading by example and all that. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve just read an article about a couple from SA who are stuck in a Maldives honeymoon resort. Been there a few weeks with all the staff and no other guests.  Can’t get out of the country. Bastards.  

Wild animals everywhere thinking ‘this is fucking great, we’ve got our country back’.....

• Upvote 4

The old girl below me has it, in hospital with in a respirator, she's always coughing whether she was an ex heavy smoker or some other ailment I wouldn't know but it looks grim. 

I was talking to her son from outside my window, I asked how her husband is etc and obviously distraught, he then said its probably almost certain he has it but then so must her son if he's in and out, anyway he'd been out to the shops each day and I forgot to say, shouldn't you be in isolation, bad news this, I'm not sure if I should let the authorities know or the Housing Association but surely the medics told him that, and he's being a fuckin ' prick. 

More paranoid than ever now Fucksake. 

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If he gets on Assassin's Creed Odyssey he can walk around on Mykonos at any hour without priests ruining things.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

If he gets on Assassin's Creed Odyssey he can walk around on Mykonos at any hour without priests ruining things.

Also he could practice killing priests.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

It was when I was in secondary school. We had the heaf test (6 needles), and if you had a reaction to it within 7 days, you had to have the full BCG jab. We heard all sorts of stuff about it, such as the needle having to be driven deep until it hit bone, and that you'll be left with a massive scab. People were bricking it. My heaf test showed fuck all until day 6, when it turned purple and bled out into my school shirt. That was a fucking relief, let me tell you!

Yes I remember having it too. Bumped my arm afterwards on the train station door and it was agony!

People of my mum’s generation (she’s 80 now) had a huge distinctive scar that we didn’t get!

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If that's her finest moment what the fucks she been doing for the last 80 years.

It's a very low bar. 

On 28/03/2020 at 14:43, SasaS said:

On 28/03/2020 at 14:43, SasaS said: