Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 342 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

26 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Don't get it, if UK has over 4,000 daily new cases now and under 10,000 daily tests/with less than 8,000 people tested, it means that they are only testing hospitalized people with clear symptoms, not even their closest contacts.  Even Italy tested 3 or 4 times the confirmed cases at the height of the epidemic. Germany is probably at more than 10 times now, even at 6,000 new cases on average.

Talk about flying blind.

They stopped community testing weeks ago as part of their original discredited strategy. PHE want all testing to be centrally controlled and ideally done through their new lab in Milton Keynes which isn't up and running. There are dozens of labs around the UK which could be doing testing but Public Health England is bureaucratic and very centrally controlled. They've only managed to test 2,000 out of 500,000 front line NHS staff so far but hey ho let's get this testing done just as PHE want even it if takes several months to get it right..... 

Add to that because we headed off in the direction of herd immunity we didn't order the reagents needed for testing until it was too late and we're now at the back of the queue.

25 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Don't get it, if UK has over 4,000 daily new cases now and under 10,000 daily tests/with less than 8,000 people tested, it means that they are only testing hospitalized people with clear symptoms, not even their closest contacts.  Even Italy tested 3 or 4 times the confirmed cases at the height of the epidemic. Germany is probably at more than 10 times now, even at 6,000 new cases on average.

Talk about flying blind.

Tories :

Jx7zQJZ.gif

Screenshot-2020-04-02-at-16-06-42.png

Voyage Care provides support for thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across the UK.

3 minutes ago, davelfc said:

Voyage Care provides support for thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across the UK.

Fucking Hell, the elimination of the weak and needy is well underway. Toby Young isnt the only cunt around at the moment. Shameful.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

This wouldn't have happened if your username was kidneys.

It isn't...its KIDNEY

18 minutes ago, kidney said:

Why you @ me?

Because you’re a member of his Sex Workers Club along with Lizzie.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, davelfc said:

That's fucking disgraceful. 

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking idiot:

So concerned about social distancing she’s almost snogging him, and fabulously mental to boot. Love the nonplussed look on his face when she says “when you turn that on it’s going to kill everyone.”

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking idiot:

I'd have preferred if about two thirds of the way through that video he pushed her into the street and she got wiped out by a combine harvester. Fucking arrogant condescending stupid bitch 

EUmTlAnUUAA3QzU?format=jpg&name=small

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What's this 5g shite all about. Why are people so terrified of it.

Remember when criminals used to see the Bat Signal and shit themselves? 

Now everyones shitting themselves. 

• Like 1

Even as an occasional conspiracy nut I'm sat here minutes after watching that clip still trying to untangle my brain from what she said. Fuck this, back to the PS4.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Even as an occasional conspiracy nut I'm sat here minutes after watching that clip still trying to untangle my brain from what she said. Fuck this, back to the PS4.

2 bottles of Becks and you'll have a colander on your head mate. 

Italy continues to stabilize. Four days in a row under 5,000 new cases. Numbers had to be more reliable now, with 75,000 tests in the last 2 days alone.

I love the idea that the moment Doris sits down with a cuppa to test her new internet connection she is in fact about to instantly wipe out the human race.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I love the idea that the moment Doris sits down with a cuppa to test her new internet connection she is in fact about to instantly wipe out the human race.

It's a scientific fact that 94% of people called Doris can't use the Internet.