Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 327 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

26 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Any book that creates Christmas presents and Easter eggs is boss.

It also produduced a hatered and fear of homosexuals and an all pervasive patriarchy that has done more to debase humanity than anything, ever, except possibly the Koran and it’s insistence that it is the ‘final’ book of prophetic verse.

Thats not to mention it stance on slaves, ‘others’ and people who wear mixed fibre garments.

I’d say it’s the problem, not a thing we should look to for a solution, as it’s managed to sow the seed of racial, cultural and class divide since it’s inception.

That might just be me though.

NB. This is sarcasm. 

23 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. Much kudos to you for dressing your son like Julian, from The Famous Five.

We live in Bath. That's all I'm saying...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

He's a hippy who hates violence, gets killed in the end.  All's well that ends well.

There is a big plot twist about that too.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So Gove has been caught lying as well today. Again. Surprise surprise. 

Links then.

I'm relying on this thread for all of my global coronavirus updates. It's a one stop shop with occasional humour.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Elite said:

I tested positive for the virus but am out of hospital now. Just feel light-headed as fuck due to the blood thinners.

There wasn't many young people in hospital with the virus, I was only in there due to the blood clots in my lungs. The 'younger' people tended to be fat, conversely I saw very old people with the virus that appeared to be dealing with it okay, their main issues were the complete inability to care for themselves such as incontinence, feeding, etc but that's probably their general level of independence.

Fortunately I did not get close to the ICU, so can't comment on the demographic in there.

There appeared to be plenty PPE available for staff and enough beds but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Glad to hear your on the mend and it wasn't too serious Elite!

I had a pulmonary embolism almost 10 years ago when I was 31. Passed out at a wedding, I thought I was ok, but I had turned blue, so they got me an ambulance... spent a week in hospital! Funnily enough, they thought the cause of the dvt was a really bad flu which I'd had for the 3 weeks before. Good thing I went to the wedding, as staying at home to recover from the flu was probably the sensible thing to do, but then I'd have been home by myself, and if it happened then, I may not have been able to phone 999.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Jesus...

We’ll know soon enough if he rises from the dead on Easter Sunday.