Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 318 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Got to be very careful giving a tory government a free run with laws that took decades to achieve,

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-52004116

I thought a similar thing when I saw this. 

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/coronavirus-surveillance-used-by-governments-to-fight-pandemic-privacy-concerns.html

 

Governments are going to be making the most out of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No it isn't. Its because the people misjudged the mood. The poor were getting the short end for years and people were willing to throw the dice . It's like the Bob Dylan lyric " when you got nothing you got nothing to lose" 

 

I'm still convinced that if parliament would have ran its course (as it should have) instead of the lib dems and Tories forcing an election then we would now have a hung parliament where all options would be open.  

How would JC have handled the civil liberties aspect differently do you think?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I thought a similar thing when I saw this. 

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/coronavirus-surveillance-used-by-governments-to-fight-pandemic-privacy-concerns.html

 

Governments are going to be making the most out of this.

If only there were a supranational organisation we could be a member of to keep this sort of thing in check. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

How would JC have handled the civil liberties aspect differently do you think?  


He wouldn't need to, he would focus on healing the sick.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TK421 said:

If only there were a supranational organisation we could be a member of to keep this sort of thing in check. 

I'm with you on that one comrade. 

i-think-its-time-fora-soviet-reunion-541256.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Michael Rosen, children’s author, has spent a night in the ICU. Now stable in a ward so hopefully he pulls through. Always seems a good egg on Twitter.

I love the stick he gives to John Mann. 

 

I hope that the usual suspects on Twitter who've been calling him an antisemite for the past couple of months have a pause to take a long, hard look at themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I get those things may be the case mate, but they’re not worse than dying. They’re just not. In terms of this virus existing and spreading, it is what it is. It’s here now and we need to react in the best, most pragmatic way possible to stop it. In my opinion it (COVID-19) needs to be shown the greatest of respect and mitigated/avoided at all costs. Similar to how if an uncontrollable fire was burning through your neighbourhood, you wouldn’t stand in its path for fear the government were being handed a charter to force people from their homes in future non-lethal circumstances.

 

Are we woefully unprepared for it? Yep. Has the way our society and especially health service have been run down in particularly the past 10 years contributed to that? Absolutely. Is a serious period of reflection then transformation required domestically and globally, to find a better way to live with and care about what happens to one another, so people aren’t so vulnerable and greater focus is given to value and quality of life than cost? 100%.
 

Unfortunately though, at the moment we just need to stem the bleeding. However dystopian the risk of losing things we currently enjoy as staples of our normal life may be. Obviously all only my personal view. I get others have their own opinions, so apologies if I’m being self-righteous.
 

Watching the relative degradation of our health service up close under normal circumstances for a very long time and then seeing the devastating affects of this in other countries has just got to me when I think about what is highly likely-inevitable to be coming. Apart from everything else there is to consider on the human cost side, having the remarkable souls who man our NHS effectively used as cannon-fodder is turning my stomach.

Respect. Brilliant post. Terrible truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mattyq said:

Just heard that one of my best mates is in intensive care at the JR in Oxford. His sister says he's got 2 days to respond to treatment or it's over. He's 41 with an 10 year old daughter

 

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

We’ve just been told that a colleagues wife has died of it. 

 

Sorry to read this and hope there's some response from your friend matty. It's horrible to see such a short time frame for someone in that situation.

 

I follow Michael Rosen on twitter and saw him tweeting about his illness early on. He thought he had it, then was better and thought it might not have been this, then I saw a tweet from him days later describing an even worse state. At that point I feared checking back on him then saw on Guardian earlier that he's in intensive care. It's a gutter to know so many are going through this, especially where people feel better then it starts up again even worse.

 

Our governments have to be held to account properly now so that we don't ever see something like this spreading around the world so badly again with such a collective failure from them. A total mess of a response that's cost so many lives and that'll cost many thousands more before it's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Anubis said:

 

 

 

Haha awesome.

 

"He's the hero the UK deserves, but not the one it needs right now."

 

I always have the mindset that I'd happily have some weed as long as I'm not feeling ill (haven't smoked it for over a year I don't think.) When I first have some after a while without it though the first smoke almost always gives me a paranoid feeling for a while and I have to drink with it too so anxiety doesn't flare up too bad. So fuck knows what I'd be like if I had some now.

 

I'd definitely still smoke some now but would start by just having a couple of drags then leaving it for a while, then go back to it. The thought of smoking half a joint or more with all of this on my head + weed paranoia makes me cringe.

 

Reminds me I still have an almost full bottle of baileys and keep saying I'll have some soon but still haven't. Might get some a bit later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's ok lads, we're all safe now

 


Just send $100 to the number on the bottom of your screen...

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When there is a vaccine, I wonder how it’ll be distributed? Like Contagion, I could genuinely see a lottery system to roll it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

When there is a vaccine, I wonder how it’ll be distributed? Like Contagion, I could genuinely see a lottery system to roll it out. 

I imagine it would be rolled out across the emergency and health services first, elderly second, then everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Professor Pike was backtracking on his numbers in The Mail yesterday. I told you he was no Captain Christopher Pike.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Office For National Statistics have started to weigh in on death figures.

 

Quote

Covid-19 on 210 death certificates in England and Wales by 20 March

The ONS has published the first of its new weekly bulletin which will include all instances where Covid-19 was mentioned on the death certificate and will include non-hospital deaths.

 

A total of 210 deaths in England and Wales that occurred up to and including 20 March (and which were registered up to 25 March) had Covid-19 mentioned on the death certificate, according to new figures from the Office for National Statistics. 

 

This compares with 170 coronavirus-related deaths reported by NHS England and Public Health Wales up to and including March 20.

 

A quick note on the difference between the figures published by the ONS and those that have been published thus far by NHS England and Public Health Wales:

 

The ONS death figures are based on the number of deaths registered in England and Wales where Covid-19 was mentioned on the death certificate as “deaths involving Covid-19”. The number includes all deaths, not just those in hospitals, although there is usually a delay of at least five days between a death occurring and registration. 

 

The figures published by NHS England and Public Health Wales are for deaths only among hospital patients who have tested positive for Covid-19, but include deaths that have not yet been registered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

When there is a vaccine, I wonder how it’ll be distributed? Like Contagion, I could genuinely see a lottery system to roll it out. 

It'll be split I to two categories.  Upper,  class and everyone else. The upper class lottery will take place first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on day 6 of this lockdown and I’m wondering if anyone knows any porn sites they'd like to recommend other than: 
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube (my favourite needless to say)
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
These have gotten boring. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I am on day 6 of this lockdown and I’m wondering if anyone knows any porn sites they'd like to recommend other than: 
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube (my favourite needless to say)
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
Xvideos
PornHub
Xtube
Ass parade
Brazzers
xHamster
XNXX
YouPorn
YouJizz
TastyBlacks
HClips
TnaFlix
Tube8
Spankbang
DrTuber
Spankwire
KeezMovies
Nuvid
SunPorno
BravoTube
PornHD
Eporner
SexVid
XXXBunker
TheNewPorn
Mofosex...
PornDreamer
X18 Xbabe
UpdateTube
BeFuck
Hdmovz
PornRox
PornMaki
Pornid
Inxporn
TopFreePornVideos
Slutload
ProPorn
FakePorn
Pornhost
HandjobHub
Vpornvideos
MyXVids
Pornicom
DansMovies
Wetplace
AdultFreex
Wankflix
88fuck
Fapdu
Rude
FreudBox
AdultInc
PornHeed
HdPorn
Orgasm
PornRabbit
MadThumbs
Fux Eroxia
DeviantClip
Xxvids
H2porn
ApeTube
MetaPorn
YourLustMovies
ElephantTube Long
PornerBros
Tubegalore
3movs Ass-Time
HQButt
BangBus
BangBros
Ghetto tube
RedTube
BrickHouseButts
GhettoGaggers
GloryHole
These have gotten boring. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

didn't see swapsmut on ya list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

didn't see swapsmut on ya list


Sorry mate, should have specified I’m not looking for gay porn sites. 
 

 

B3AA3789-980C-4119-84FF-A6E5B7EBC0A8.gif

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×