Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 312 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Only in conjunction with "shes an excellent constituency MP and is unfairly picked on"

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Only in conjunction with "I'm not racist but..."

Hmm, might drag down the flippancy of my moronic remarks.

*deletes draft of Thulsa Doom comment.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lee909 said:

The picture in the shitrag of the Daily Mail is the same as William Pike. But then it is the mail

Screenshot_20200330_065310_com.android.chrome.jpg

He's now going with a figure of 30,000.  He's an absolute chancer, this bloke.  He should shove his figures up his arse because they've been proven wrong in a matter of days.  A toddler could have told you there would be more than 5,700. Another case of "oops sorry got the maths wrong".  How is he held up as an expert? It's preposterous. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/30/around-30000-people-will-die-coronavirus-uk-expert-warns-12476580/

33 minutes ago, TK421 said:

He's now going with a figure of 30,000.  He's an absolute chancer, this bloke.  He should shove his figures up his arse because they've been proven wrong in a matter of days.  A toddler could have told you there would be more than 5,700. Another case of "oops sorry got the maths wrong".  How is he held up as an expert? It's preposterous. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/30/around-30000-people-will-die-coronavirus-uk-expert-warns-12476580/

I hardly think that this is the place for Coronavirus information. Take it to the Dianne Abbott thread!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

At the risk of being anti semitic:

Benjamin Netanyahu and his key advisers have placed themselves in self-isolation after one of the prime minister’s aides tested positive for the coronavirus.

58 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You produced two videos from a few years back to defend points from decades ago, disingenuous at best, well done.

Disingenuous how? Seriously, how am I - who is saying she isn't smart - disingenuous for linking videos of her talking like a fucking moron. Honestly, mate. I know you're impressed with her community stuff, that's great - I've heard it's good from others too, I don't doubt it. I'm just saying, some of the stuff she has said is hideous and, actually, quite offensive. 

If there are no big jumps in numbers elsewhere in Europe during the next week or two, all energy should be focused on planning as many activities as possible with social distancing at the centre to return to some semblance of normality. If countries can keep it at this level, most health care systems should be able to cope, especially now when they have began to fly patients across the EU.   

15 minutes ago, SasaS said:

If there are no big jumps in numbers elsewhere in Europe during the next week or two, all energy should be focused on planning as many activities as possible with social distancing at the centre to return to some semblance of normality. If countries can keep it at this level, most health care systems should be able to cope, especially now when they have began to fly patients across the EU.   

Do you have any evidence to back this up?  Personally I think all health services around the world will be overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers, no matter how good they are.

In other news, the reduction in pollution may be the catalyst for a spike in global warming. Bit of a double edged sword, this.  Get ready for a hot summer. 

https://airqualitynews.com/2020/03/05/reducing-air-pollution-could-accelerate-climate-change/

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Do you have any evidence to back this up?  Personally I think all health services around the world will be overwhelmed by sheer weight of numbers, no matter how good they are.

In other news, the reduction in pollution may be the catalyst for a spike in global warming. Bit of a double edged sword, this.  Get ready for a hot summer. 

https://airqualitynews.com/2020/03/05/reducing-air-pollution-could-accelerate-climate-change/

If you fell into a bucket of tits you'd come out sucking your thumb!

11 minutes ago, TK421 said:

There is a number of EU countries that are still running well bellow capacity, only Italy and Spain seem actually overwhelmed, if the numbers stay as they are now, they should all be able to cope in a longer period, with good planning  and cooperation. After a week or two, people will be really tired of constant bad news and restrictions, focus will need to shift on gradually increasing exemptions, improving the situation or we will all go crazy.

It's crucial that the numbers don't jump now to the next level, as they did a week ago.

3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

There is a number of EU countries that are still running well bellow capacity, only Italy and Spain seem actually overwhelmed, if the numbers stay as they are now, they should all be able to cope in a longer period, with good planning  and cooperation. After a week or two, people will be really tired of constant bad news and restrictions, focus will need to shift on gradually increasing exemptions, improving the situation or we will all go crazy.

It's key that the numbers don't jump now to the next level, as they did a week ago.

There's nothing to suggest other EU countries won't be overrun.  Lots of medical professionals in the UK are pleading for people to stay indoors, warning that we're next. 

It's self-evident that the numbers won't stay as they are now. Good planning and preparation has been found lacking. 

20 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

What is unrealistic about a bucket of tits?

I think any receptacle containing multiple specimens of a single body part would be bordering on horrific. A trolley full of noses. Or a bag of assholes.

Scary stuff. 

• Upvote 1