Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

What ??? Dance away.

I have no idea what I was trying to say there. I was on my third bottle of wine, so I doubt it was anything profound.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I have no idea what I was trying to say there. I was on my third bottle of wine, so I doubt it was anything profound.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Sound , had a good swallow myself.

Aside from the obvious grim effects this virus could have on the country, this is probably the biggest threat to us winning the league. An outbreak here would surely shut down the league for months.

45 minutes ago, M_B said:

Aside from the obvious grim effects this virus could have on the country, this is probably the biggest threat to us winning the league. An outbreak here would surely shut down the league for months.

Adding more substance to you fears is the news that the air lifted Britons are to be quarantined 'somewhere in the north west of England'. Give 'em t' Wigan.

4 hours ago, torahboy said:

Adding more substance to you fears is the news that the air lifted Britons are to be quarantined 'somewhere in the north west of England'. Give 'em t' Wigan.

Cruel but fair.

18 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Board up the tunnel. 

459F8FE4-80DE-48A0-B424-0382D27E4A11.jpeg

I know it's probably random that they're being sent to the north west, but it's hard not to think that they were never going to sent to the south east!

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I know it's probably random that they're being sent to the north west, but it's hard not to think that they were never going to sent to the south east!

Screenshot_20200130-204824.png

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We need to get this league wrapped up asap before we all die.

Thats my primary concern and I'm not even joking. 

1 hour ago, J-V said:

Declared a global health emergency by World Health Organization.

Chinese cunts had to eat everything that moves.

There was an article in the paper some years ago about this reporter visiting a market in deepest China and said what was on offer to be eaten, and as you said, just about everything that moved from Owls to Lizards etc pretty gross plus someone just sent me a video of a market with dogs cats snakes and other unidentifiable beasts.

Theres just no need for it , never mind what they kill for so called medicinal purposes and magical properties.Plus I’ve probably sampled some these animals in the past steeped in a rich sauce or curry.