Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 285 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Strange how the PM, Hancock and Whitty have all come down with the virus and all gone into self isolation. Wouldn't it be some coincidence if the we get the number of fatalities Italy and Spain are seeing and they're not around to answer questions.

I'm not sure it's not some kind of We are all in it together spin engineered by Dominic. 

15 minutes ago, TK421 said:

It's just a bit rich that half of the country voted for successive governments that have obliterated the NHS and put it in a position where it's unprepared for a pandemic and have dragged the other half of the country kicking and screaming out of the EU, leading to a drop off in nurses when they're needed most, and now they want me to hold hands with them under a big clapalong rainbow.  Fuck off. 

Oh, shut up you imbecilic dickhead.

The two are not mutually exclusive, but can be recognised as separate entities, if you tried that is. 

There are fights to fight, stand down scout.

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Strange how the PM, Hancock and Whitty have all come down with the virus and all gone into self isolation. Wouldn't it be some coincidence if the we get the number of fatalities Italy and Spain are seeing and they're not around to answer questions.

Seven days for BJ apparently. But I wouldn't be surprised if that was extended so that he can watch 80s horror movies and eat Fruit Pastels for another week. 

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Oh, shut up you imbecilic dickhead.

The two are not mutually exclusive, but can be recognised as separate entities, if you tried that is. 

There are fights to fight, step down scout.

Nah man. I've paid my subs and everything, I'll write whatever I want. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I love how they didn't give a flying fuck about the fish. I also want both of them. 

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I will predict all of them along with Charles will only have the mild version of the disease. This will allow them to disappear for a couple of weeks when the real carnage takes over and emerge thereafter as our Churchillian saviours. No conspiracy theory to see here please move on.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I’ve noticed.

Aren't you a perceptive Spanner. 

If everyone wears facemasks I'll join in, how about that?

5 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I'm not sure it's not some kind of We are all in it together spin engineered by Dominic. 

I take it you saw the pictures of him furtively leaving no 10 today when there was a positively tested individual in that household. Either dodging the 14 day isolation they have imposed on the rest of the law abiding citizens in same situation or putting finishing touches to your theory above. 

15 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

I will predict all of them along with Charles will only have the mild version of the disease. This will allow them to disappear for a couple of weeks when the real carnage takes over and emerge thereafter as our Churchillian saviours. No conspiracy theory to see here please move on.

The "half-a-corona virus"?

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Okay. My wife is a doctor and she’s currently working the emergency department here in Australia. I’ll ask her opinion on the clapping when she gets home from her night shift.

She’s loving it here so far though; instantly doubled her salary, working better hours. I, on the other hand, am already plotting our way back to London; probably the best city in the world, I’ve concluded.

Sick brag. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

What if the yacht doesn't say thank you? 

That's what the puppies are for. A wag is as a good as a thank you.

I also will only feed them with food bought using a grocery store delivery slot.

They will deliver to my mooring?

30 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Okay. My wife is a doctor and she’s currently working the emergency department here in Australia. I’ll ask her opinion on the clapping when she gets home from her night shift.

She’s loving it here so far though; instantly doubled her salary, working better hours. I, on the other hand, am already plotting our way back to London; probably the best city in the world, I’ve concluded.

You will probably be able to buy soon.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Alec Salmond shows them his bagpipes 

Now now acquitted was the verdict not even a not proven . Prince Andrew needs to get salmond's barrister on board asap.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Sick brag. 

Why would I brag about my wife’s profession?

7 minutes ago, SasaS said:

You will probably be able to buy soon.

I’ve got to be able to convince her first. Somehow I don’t believe that she’ll buy “I really miss your parents”.