Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 256 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

21 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Only 28 new deaths? WTF?

I know you didn’t mean it that way, but it’s a bit unseemly to post like you’re disappointed....

I hope you all realise that after the billions and billions the Conservatives have had to pay out here we're going to be living within our means until the year 3500.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I know you didn’t mean it that way, but it’s a bit unseemly to post like you’re disappointed....

It's made a right fucking mess of my graph.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I hope you all realise that after the billions and billions the Conservatives have had to pay out here we're going to be living within our means until the year 3500.

Lucky they got a big limit rise on the nation's credit card.

• Upvote 1

Both Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael met this afternoon and had a productive meeting. They both agree the need to form a strong stable government that will help Ireland recover post Covid-19.

O8neRYY.gif

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not at all.

Not going to say I'm delighted, as it's still 28 too many.

The WTF was the reaction to how low the numbers were in relation to the previous day, given the expodential growth we've seen everywhere else.

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

28 is only the figure for England, it's 41 or 43 (depending on who you read) for the UK as a whole.

You are the drowning man of the GF 

7 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I’d have never had Mook down as CofE.

Certainly not, I worship at the church of John Coltrane exclusively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On the number of people who’ve died, Nick Watt on Newsnight just said that the government can’t report any deaths until the family of the victim has given the go ahead. So consequently the numbers reported are not necessarily the actual number of deaths from the previous 24 hours.

27 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

On the number of people who’ve died, Nick Watt on Newsnight just said that the government can’t report any deaths until the family of the victim has given the go ahead. So consequently the numbers reported are not necessarily the actual number of deaths from the previous 24 hours.

That's bizarre. Not naming anyone is completely understandable, but not reporting the figures is ridiculous. Unless they're just kept from the public, but released to scientific interests?

47 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Don’t believe that for a minute, they can give numbers so long as they don’t name names. There’s some serious shite getting quacked over all of this, to be expected I suppose