Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 235 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm going to lose my mind if this isolation lasts more than a week.

 

I've done two weeks now. It's been extended here until at least June 1st already. 

 

At least we have access to all the films, telly, music, games and books. 

 

Going to be a cheap spring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Is that the Cy Tucker who used have band for many years? He was a friend of me mum and dad years ago. 

Think so. Those days were before my time, but I always remember seeing adverts for him in the Echo playing in the likes of Coopers and pubs along the Dock Road etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had an email from NHS Supply Chain looking to buy 500 beds and specialist mattresses to be delivered by Friday. This is way too big for a business like us, but it shows that the shit is starting to hit the fan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Think so. Those days were before my time, but I always remember seeing adverts for him in the Echo playing in the likes of Coopers and pubs along the Dock Road etc. 

That's right, he seemed to be on everywhere each day, another name from the past gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm going to lose my mind if this isolation lasts more than a week.

 

Ive just took some meat out the freezer and I'm watching it thaw out. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Just had an email from NHS Supply Chain looking to buy 500 beds and specialist mattresses to be delivered by Friday. This is way too big for a business like us, but it shows that the shit is starting to hit the fan!

They are going to get fucked.

 

I really fear for what's coming.

 

From what I've seen so far on Twitter, London Underground trains still rammed, despite a full lockdown being ordered. I know they have more hospitals than anywhere else in the country, but from what I've read, they are at breaking point already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

They are going to get fucked.

 

I really fear for what's coming.

 

From what I've seen so far on Twitter, London Underground trains still rammed, despite a full lockdown being ordered. I know they have more hospitals than anywhere else in the country, but from what I've read, they are at breaking point already.

Sadly, yes. It's fucked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the one bit of exercise if you're not as fit as you want to be? 

 

Can you go for a power walk/jog and then have a little sit for 5 or 10 minutes to get your breath back before heading back home? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see the Japanese have succumbed to reality over the Olympics.

Putting our LFC hats on for a second, I think it's good that these are all being postponed.

 

Hopefully this will apply to this season resuming even it's it in a years time, putting an end to all this fucking bullshit of it being voided etc.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I've done two weeks now. It's been extended here until at least June 1st already. 

 

At least we have access to all the films, telly, music, games and books. 

 

Going to be a cheap spring. 


And you can mass-gather in threes, which is 50 percent better than the Germans. Always much more liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has only been a few days and already people on social media are moaning about having to stay in. They’re complaining about being bored with Netflix and that they can’t exercise. Some people, myself included, haven’t even got wi-fi, so streaming anything isn’t an option. People can still go out to exercise if they choose. In not, what’s wrong with running on the spot, sit-ups and stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

It has only been a few days and already people on social media are moaning about having to stay in. They’re complaining about being bored with Netflix and that they can’t exercise. Some people, myself included, haven’t even got wi-fi, so streaming anything isn’t an option. People can still go out to exercise if they choose. In not, what’s wrong with running on the spot, sit-ups and stuff?

And power wanking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

It has only been a few days and already people on social media are moaning about having to stay in. They’re complaining about being bored with Netflix and that they can’t exercise. Some people, myself included, haven’t even got wi-fi, so streaming anything isn’t an option. People can still go out to exercise if they choose. In not, what’s wrong with running on the spot, sit-ups and stuff?

Tony, in a few months time:

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

It has only been a few days and already people on social media are moaning about having to stay in. They’re complaining about being bored with Netflix and that they can’t exercise. Some people, myself included, haven’t even got wi-fi, so streaming anything isn’t an option. People can still go out to exercise if they choose. In not, what’s wrong with running on the spot, sit-ups and stuff?

Oh 

my 

god .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×