You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If anyone posts this dog clip on here I hope you get banned then shot. Sick for watching it, even sicker for sharing or contemplating sharing it. 

Fuck me humans are horrible. 

I wouldn't and its deleted,when it's posted to you, you can't help but witness it for a bit then delete, and yes humans are horrible for sure. Like people watched the beheading a few years ago and were sorry they seen them, that liverpool fella, I for one am glad I didn't, 

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Wow, that's far out there! People really think countries might go to war once they conquer this virus because some country was the first place it appeared?

Do you not think the finger pointing between Trump/Americans And China have the potential to escalate into something much worse ?

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s all a bit weak as piss from Johnson. He needed to put it in terms the dickheads would understand.

”We’ve asked you not to panic buy at supermarkets, and we tried not to treat you like cunts, and yet you went and behaved like cunts. So now we’re enacting emergency legislation and we’re going to treat you like cunts...”

”We’ve asked you to stay indoors and not congregate in groups, and we tried not to treat you like cunts, and yet you went and behaved like cunts. So now we’re enacting emergency legislation and we’re going to treat you like cunts...”

He said nothing about the behaviour red supermarkets. As others have said there will be another free for all tomorrow . All some people will have taken from the speech is fuck me I need enough food for three weeks.

Just now, easytoslip said:

I wouldn't and its deleted,when it's posted to you, you can't help but witness it for a bit then delete, and yes humans are horrible for sure. Like people watched the beheading a few years ago and were sorry they seen them, that liverpool fella, I for one am glad I didn't, 

Sorry mate I wasn't having a go. Stuff like that I just ignore. If I get a video off certain mates I often don't bother even starting them. Some people have the stomach for things like that. I just don't. Not being all high and mighty about it, I just can't get things like that out of my head once I've seen them. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry mate I wasn't having a go. Stuff like that I just ignore. If I get a video off certain mates I often don't bother even starting them. Some people have the stomach for things like that. I just don't. Not being all high and mighty about it, I just can't get things like that out of my head once I've seen them. 

Yes me too. 

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Do you not think the finger pointing between Trump/Americans And China have the potential to escalate into something much worse ?

It wouldn't shock me if the only reason they've agreed to put this finacial package together here because we'll jump on trump's coat tail to make them pay. 

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Wow, that's far out there! People really think countries might go to war once they conquer this virus because some country was the first place it appeared?

That's not remotely far out there. We had some cunt in here the other day talking about 5G networks. Where were you then?

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm not sure why eating one dog is that much worse than slaughtering million of chickens, for example. An animal's an animal. 

Not arsed if people eat dogs, but boiling them alive surely goes beyond what is necessary. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

It wouldn't shock me if the only reason they've agreed to put this finacial package together here because we'll jump on trump's coat tail to make them pay. 

If we weren't so far into China's pockets, I think we'd (the government) would be looking for them to pay up too.

10 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

It would be odd.

After shitting ourselves about dying of a flu... it would be strange if we turned around and starting dropping nuclear bombs on each other.

Just now, skaro said:

It would be odd.

After shitting ourselves about dying of a flu... it would be strange if we turned around and starting dropping nuclear bombs on each other.

The Americans should do a land invasion all dressed as batman for a laugh. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Not arsed if people eat dogs, but boiling them alive surely goes beyond what is necessary. 

Not a canine culinary myself, but basting a dog in oil - alive and presumably unskinned - is more than likely a fake video... an unfunny joke.

• Like 1

His enunciation of the word China was the vocal equivalent of pulling the skin round his eyes back.

Humankind being in this predicament and having weapons like Trump and Johnson leading the response of major nations, is like sending Stephen Hawking into the colosseum to fight a champion Gladiator.

There isn’t the remotest chance of a war between the US and China while Trump is President. He sabre rattled at North Korea, then backed off. He sabre rattled at Assad, then backed off. He sabre rattled at Iran, then backed off. None of those possess the kind of pieces China could put on the board.

All the name calling has to do with the little trade war they’ve got going, and enlisting allies in that.

• Like 1

Pistonbroke tells me he's tested negative for COVID... and feeling much better.

Quite a bit else still going on with his Oxygen saturation, thorax and bronchi etc - they can't do further tests at the moment for fear of infecting operating rooms.

They're supposedly sending him home this evening - to clear beds for the COVID situation - and will get him back in for MRIs, Bronchoscopy etc when they can.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

There isn’t the remotest chance of a war between the US and China while Trump is President. He sabre rattled at North Korea, then backed off. He sabre rattled at Assad, then backed off. He sabre rattled at Iran, then backed off. None of those possess the kind of pieces China could put on the board.

And he's a lame, vain shithouse.