You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Jenson said:

I'm in the same boat with my two daughters. I've just taken them back to their mum's after having them this weekend and I'm supposed to have them again on Thursday and Friday. I have no idea what to do.

I think this was posted on here a few days back. It's the government advice in a table format. Easier to follow. 

received_1307354539653200.jpeg

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He lives close and gets dropped off and picked up, I'm just going to air on the side of caution and not see him, I'm fully, fully on board with the social isolating and I'm doing that whilst still working full time.

Fair play. It’s the complete opposite of an easy decision but I think you’re doing the right thing. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pretty obvious he’ll have sanitiser that to fuck first, but even so...

The horrible fucking cunt. I can imagine if you called him a cunt for doing that he would go mental and accuse you of all sorts. Toilet licking scruffy attention seeking cunt. 

34 minutes ago, moof said:

Hancock is a proper gimpy cunt isn’t he 

The entire cabinet has been chosen on the basis that they will take orders from Cummings and defend the indefensible as and when required. Even that despicable arse-licker Javid described current cabinet positions as requiring zero self-respect to fulfill

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well, it would be nice if we could have the environmental improvements without the killer disease. 

I am already thinking about the post-corona landscape. I think working from home will become much more commonplace, the genie is out of the bottle there. Hopefully people will learn the lessons about disease prevention and persist with better personal hygiene.

Yeah, I agree with you there. The company I work for pre planed for this just prior to the shit really hitting the fan and spent a large sum of money getting anyone who could work from home set up with either a PC or laptop. Think we have about 200 working for us nationwide and the vast majority of them are now working from home.

I don't think it'll stay that way permanently but it may open up an avenue of some people being able to split their work between the office and home.

A lot of companies may see this as a way of being able to downscale office size to reduce overheads.

Thankfully I cant do my job from home. 

4 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

So is this virus just going to be here forever, like the common cold or flu and we're reliant on the boffins finding a vaccine to just keep it at arms length in the future ? 

There is only one man capable of answering this or coming up with a vaccine but he is too busy covering his embarrassing embarrassing jibe and protesting against McDonalds drive-thrus. 

3 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Postponed while Bunter convenes a crisis meeting in Number 10.

He's addressing the nation after the COBRA meeting, apparently far more restrictive measures although the closure of Greggs warrants a speech to the nation on it's own.

• Upvote 1

Boris The Cunt will be addressing the nation at 8:30pm, lockdown expected.

This sums up the intelligence and foresight of the government.

Shut down a shitload of underground stations, reduce service to Sunday timetable.

Guess what happens:

3j2GNas.png

I wouldn't trust them to run my fucking bath, the clueless cunts.