You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

19 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

This government is the most cowardly in living memory. They are not even telling councils to close their parks. Leaving it to individual councils to make the decision.

Obviously hindsight is 20/20 in the respect nobody knew this thing was coming. When we one day look back on how we spent the years prior though, the tragic sense of needless waste really is going to be overwhelming.

They were already the weakest, least qualified and most deeply mediocre group of politicians and prime minister we have ever had, in our existing situation. Let alone then adding something of this magnitude on top.

Most of our focus with the tories is usually their selfishness and cruelty, be that active or passive. With this lot there’s a lack of basic competence or political bearing, right across the board. Fringe weirdos and intellectual lightweights.

The perfect storm. Heartbreaking.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Apparently loads of workers are still having to go unpaid leave as the 80% is based on business paying those wages back to government. Fucking pointless scheme then.

Of course they are getting ‘us’ to pay for this.

We are being royally fucked over and we’ll be grateful for it. 

651 lives lost in past 24 hours in Italy. Imagine what that number is with unrecorded deaths.

Fucking hell.

On a slightly more positive note, the new infection rate was 9%, the lowest since this began.

You would assume this is down to the lockdown and the 10 day period of the virus hitting you from infection.

10 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Apparently loads of workers are still having to go unpaid leave as the 80% is based on business paying those wages back to government. Fucking pointless scheme then.

Fucking hell I didn't let myself think too much about it because I knew there would be a huge caveat. 

Just now, Dougie Do'ins said:

Here we go. Mixed messages again. The bumbling buffoon saying it quite ok to go out into open spaces as long as we socially distance.

Yeah he would have put the UK on lockdown until he saw Richmond Park today. No way would he tell his Tory buddies what to do. 

He has just said that the use of parks outweighs the risk. So a few deaths so my mates can throw the lycra on. 

Did I just here that we are now trending ahead of Italy in terms of deaths to timescale? A certain lying twat will have even more egg on his face then. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Once accidentally booked me and herself in to Gullivers World’s pirate themed hotel, after being taken by the blatant false advertising. It was advertised a boutique, with no mention of the shite theme park and certainly no fucking pirates!

We were away for a night away from the kids and this was our room...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYq5nSSL51rmG2t7jSNDI

Needless to say my quick thinking and asking her to act out my scullery maid and Captain fantasy fell on deaf ears, as did everything i said for the next couple of days.

Wrote a strongly worded email to trading standards and got the to remove the misleading pictures from their websites, but alas it the wife never did ‘shiver me timbers’.

Ha very funny

Fucking hell, we are staring down the barrel of a terrifying pandemic, an NHS that won’t be able to cope, doctors and nurses will be dying in droves, many people will die and the government has put everyone on the honour system. How did that work on the supermarkets?

They’ll allow the deaths of hundreds of thousands and blame it on everyone else. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, moof said:

These fucking scumbags are boiling my blood 

I'm not wasting my energy on these cunts any more.

I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan and there credibility will be obliterated to effectively political suicide.

I just hope after all of this, the Johnson, Cummings, Hancock and all the other cunts behind all the decisions thus far and going forward are held accountable for the number of deaths.