Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

You just have to sacrifice the odd city. It'll be fine. We're all fine.

Do you have any preference about the odd city? I was hoping for Wells, Ely and St. Asaph.

SARS also originated in China. It's due to all the weird shit they eat over there like cats, dogs, bats etc. Somethings are just not meant to be eaten no matter how nice they might taste. Fucking weirdos.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

This is dead easy to win, i.e. kill everyone in the world- https://store.steampowered.com/app/246620/Plague_Inc_Evolved/

If the virus has learned anything from it, we're all fucked, especially as it's on sale.

It has set itself up well. Airborne, incubates for 7 to 10 days and many victims develop no fever at all which allows it to slip through transport hubs entirely undetected.

Time to stock up on face masks, rubber gloves, hand gel and food.

Quarantining whole cities over there. Fucking hell. 

When they make the film about this I hope they don't use Brad Pitt. He would just be essentially reprising his role in World War Z and the whole thing would be a rip-off. I'd go for Jeremy Renner. 

The Ni Hao on Deysbrook Lane are away for Chinese New Year. Its the best Chinese takeaway in the area and if they don't come back or end up dying over there then its going to ruin my life. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Quarantining whole cities over there. Fucking hell. 

I say we take off and nuke the sites from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

My niece has lived and worked in Xian for 4 years. She's coming home as soon as she can, she says it's chaos. Misinformation, scare mongering, cover ups. She says nobody's got a clue what's going on and it's a scary place to be. 

2 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

My niece has lived and worked in Xian for 4 years. She's coming home as soon as she can, she says it's chaos. Misinformation, scare mongering, cover ups. She says nobody's got a clue what's going on and it's a scary place to be. 

So she’s bringing the germs back here. Nice one for the heads up. 

28 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Fuck that. Call the authorities and get her locked down in China. Keep the zombies far away.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So she’s bringing the germs back here. Nice one for the heads up. 

She's going home to Devon. We're all quite safe. 

4 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I’ve had the flu jab so it makes no odds to me, plus I’ve got a good reserve of Beechams Powders so I’m sorted really.

I hate the way you'e ignoring the vast mass of people. 

You're first. I'm going to dance.