Bjornebye

Coronavirus

23 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Defo be a few people saying "I wasn't well in March and I'm sure it was monkeypox"

To be fair I was swinging from the rafters 

14 minutes ago, Strontium said:

My next door neighbour said she had monkeepox. I thought it was bollocks, but then I saw her face.

It’s a scam by Big Tyre. 

On 17/05/2022 at 14:23, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Finally got caught by the bastard, after using my ninja skills to evade it for 2 years.

Supposed to be going on holiday in 10 days.

Pray for Rick.

Thought I'd escaped it's clutches also,  but after 3 days of malaise , mild headaches , shivering and aching limbs , my 2nd test was positive.

Double jabbed , but no booster ( lazy cunt) and thinking I was over the worst after 4 days , woke up last night pouring with sweat and a raging strep like throat. Bit of a chesty cough too. 

Supposed to be sailing over to watch the eagles concert next week , but not sure if I'll be negative  by then. 

*Top tip for anyone with a sore throat , eat chocolate - been doing this for years and it's an almost instant relief from cuntlike pain when swallowing. 

Another major study into ivermectin has concluded…(drum roll please)…it has no clinical benefits.  I for one am completely amazed. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Another major study into ivermectin has concluded…(drum roll please)…it has no clinical benefits.  I for one am completely amazed. 

BA727FBD-68CE-4F65-A4FD-8E093F9A1DBC.gif

• Upvote 1

Ever since Covid I've been waking up of a morning with a headache, mostly not so bad and goes quickly but sometimes it can be a lot worse with a heavy, dull ache at the back of my head but sharper above and behind the eyes.

Has anybody else had this?

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Ever since Covid I've been waking up of a morning with a headache, mostly not so bad and goes quickly but sometimes it can be a lot worse with a heavy, dull ache at the back of my head but sharper above and behind the eyes.

The first time I had it (currently have it for the second time) each afternoon I'd get a searing pain behind the eye socket for a couple of hours. This time around haven't had any headaches but the cough and blocked nose are still with me nearly two weeks in.

2 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

The first time I had it (currently have it for the second time) each afternoon I'd get a searing pain behind the eye socket for a couple of hours. This time around haven't had any headaches but the cough and blocked nose are still with me nearly two weeks in.

I had it 6 weeks ago and been ok apart from the headaches.

When they've gone which usually within an hour I'm fine.

I've checked my sats with an oximeter and they're spot on so it's not that. 

Just a legacy of it I suppose. 

Hope you're feeling better soon mate.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I had it 6 weeks ago and been ok apart from the headaches.

When they've gone which usually within an hour I'm fine.

I've checked my sats with an oximeter and they're spot on so it's not that. 

Just a legacy of it I suppose. 

Hope you're feeling better soon mate.

Thanks mate - and I hope the headaches go soon (mine were the last symptom to go but they did eventually). To be honest more concerned with my son (who's not even 2 yet) having had it twice already...

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

Thanks mate - and I hope the headaches go soon (mine were the last symptom to go but they did eventually). To be honest more concerned with my son (who's not even 2 yet) having had it twice already...

It appears to be relatively minor with kids thankfully, but you never stop worrying  all the same.

My 'kids' are 37 and 35 respectively and I still worry about them.

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Yeah same. Don't know if it's Covid though, I guess it could be anything? Fuck knows. 

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

No but I wake up with an aching chest every now and again, never had that before Covid, although I have had it three times now so it'll do me in eventually.

I still get proper goosed since I had the vid, not as bad and fewer and further between, but sometimes I could wake up and not feel like I'd been to bed, absolutely wiped.