Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Come on, you saw the proof he got the numbers wrong, she even says she’s not got the reach anywhere near his in the tweet. But now we know you are running a popularity contest.  If you were so keen on the majority view you be jabbed up like the rest of us.  Keep going though, when you go bang this time we’ll all be watching. 

Nice word salad, mate.  Got any croutons to go with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

TucKer - you have let down the entire GF, no one moreso than yourself.

Have you done a double blind randomised controlled trial on this?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister-in-law is a teaching assistant. Staff at her school have dropped like flies over the last week so no surprise when she went down with Covid today. Currently taken to her bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tested positive on an LFT this morning, now awaiting my PCR result. My elder daughter was diagnosed on Tuesday, so undoubtedly I've caught it from her. I've started calling her patient zero.

 

So far it feels like I've got a shitty bout of the flu - headache, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, joint pains, and feel run down.

 

I was able to work today, not sure about tomorrow yet. As far as I know this is the first time I've had it, it's shite!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I've tested positive on an LFT this morning, now awaiting my PCR result. My elder daughter was diagnosed on Tuesday, so undoubtedly I've caught it from her. I've started calling her patient zero.

 

So far it feels like I've got a shitty bout of the flu - headache, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, joint pains, and feel run down.

 

I was able to work today, not sure about tomorrow yet. As far as I know this is the first time I've had it, it's shite!

At least you don’t have to wear a mask as of today! 
 

Hope he it passed with as little discomfort as possible mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

My sister-in-law is a teaching assistant. Staff at her school have dropped like flies over the last week so no surprise when she went down with Covid today. Currently taken to her bed.

No spare supply teachers available in Liverpool apparently as they're all covering for absent staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

At least you don’t have to wear a mask as of today! 
 

Hope he it passed with as little discomfort as possible mate 

Cheers Stig. It's a ballache at the moment, wife struggling with arthritis, lad is on the spectrum, mum has dementia and dad is frail, so along with work I'm busy as fuck, could do without it, but shit happens.

 

Just means my sister has to take even more of the responsibility for my parents (she does most of the graft already)!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Cheers Stig. It's a ballache at the moment, wife struggling with arthritis, lad is on the spectrum, mum has dementia and dad is frail, so along with work I'm busy as fuck, could do without it, but shit happens.

 

Just means my sister has to take even more of the responsibility for my parents (she does most of the graft already)!

Good luck with it all bro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I've tested positive on an LFT this morning, now awaiting my PCR result. My elder daughter was diagnosed on Tuesday, so undoubtedly I've caught it from her. I've started calling her patient zero.

 

So far it feels like I've got a shitty bout of the flu - headache, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, joint pains, and feel run down.

 

I was able to work today, not sure about tomorrow yet. As far as I know this is the first time I've had it, it's shite!

Look after yourself mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this was some good number stuff, from NSW via the Guardian:

 

Ever since governments in Australia started sharing the vaccination status of those people unfortunate enough to have died due to Covid, or to require treatment in an intensive care unit, this information has been taken out of context.

The numbers often show that of the people who died, or are in the ICU, a significant number had been vaccinated.

Social media accounts of people who routinely share anti-vaccine misinformation, including some politicians, have taken this information out of context to present a false narrative that vaccines are ineffective.
 

When the number of vaccinated and unvaccinated people who have died, or ended up in ICU, is shown as a proportion of the total number of people in the state we can clearly see the protective effect of vaccines.

Here’s a visual explanation of these “per population rates” using data from the New South Wales government, which publishes figures for deaths and ICU by vaccination status weekly:
 

3AE82880-EDE5-4E3E-B821-3F96D5302555.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×