Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

Just now, Spy Bee said:

I see good news is still bad news in here!

Where have you got that from? Me implying that the figure might be higher? 

 

The official figure yesterday was 346 covid deaths with a 7 day average of 261. I know that doesn't suit your narrative but good news or bad news, let's not make news up to suit an agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have you got that from? Me implying that the figure might be higher? 

 

The official figure yesterday was 346 covid deaths with a 7 day average of 261. I know that doesn't suit your narrative but good news or bad news, let's not make news up to suit an agenda. 

'Covid deaths'

 

Even the BBC are now reporting this caveated as saying many of the deaths will not be caused by Covid. Less than half the people in hospital with Covid are being treated primarily for Covid, and that number is rapidly dropping.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

'Covid deaths'

 

Even the BBC are now reporting this caveated as saying many of the deaths will not be caused by Covid. Less than half the people in hospital with Covid are being treated primarily for Covid, and that number is rapidly dropping.

John Campbell did a video on this following a FOI request.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

'Covid deaths'

 

Even the BBC are now reporting this caveated as saying many of the deaths will not be caused by Covid. Less than half the people in hospital with Covid are being treated primarily for Covid, and that number is rapidly dropping.

Oh right, thanks. 

 

Happy Mask Freedom day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most omicron cases in England are among those who have previously been infected with the coronavirus, research suggests.

Imperial College London’s React continual study throughout the pandemic found 64.6 percent of cases from Jan. 5 to Jan. 20 were among those who said they previously had COVID-19.

 

Analyzing the genetic history of some of the cases, the group found 99 percent of the cases in that time frame were from the omicron variant and only 1 percent were made up of the delta variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems increasingly likely that Omicron has exploded because it has the advantage of being able to infect the vaccinated at a high clip and re-infect the ones who had Covid before. Unlike other variants, it has a massive pool of people to infect. If another variant will outcompete Omicron in the future in another very quick manner, that will be terrible news. Means immunity will once again be compromised and people will be told to keep vaccinating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It seems increasingly likely that Omicron has exploded because it has the advantage of being able to infect the vaccinated at a high clip and re-infect the ones who had Covid before. Unlike other variants, it has a massive pool of people to infect. If another variant will outcompete Omicron in the future in another very quick manner, that will be terrible news. Means immunity will once again be compromised and people will be told to keep vaccinating. 

Unless any new variant proves to be far deadlier than Omicron I really don't see that.  I think within the next couple of years there will become one shot for Covid and people will get it at the same rate as a flu vaxx. I haven't had a flu vaccine since I was a kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Most omicron cases in England are among those who have previously been infected with the coronavirus, research suggests.

Imperial College London’s React continual study throughout the pandemic found 64.6 percent of cases from Jan. 5 to Jan. 20 were among those who said they previously had COVID-19.

 

Analyzing the genetic history of some of the cases, the group found 99 percent of the cases in that time frame were from the omicron variant and only 1 percent were made up of the delta variant.

How is that possible, if Denmark, which BTW apparently has a different sub-variant of Omicron to the UK, constantly reports reinfections and they are somewhere arouns 6 to 7 percent? Or did I get their numbers wrong? Danes, please enlighten me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SasaS said:

How is that possible, if Denmark, which BTW apparently has a different sub-variant of Omicron to the UK, constantly reports reinfections and they are somewhere arouns 6 to 7 percent? Or did I get their numbers wrong? Danes, please enlighten me.

Today there was 51033 people that returned a positive test. 3119 had tested positive before, so just over 6% reinfected. 12-15 year olds accounted for the highest number of positive tests with 11119 per 100k in that age-group for week 3, so just over 11% of the 12-15 year olds has given a positive test in week 3.

 

More info here: https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/rekord-igen-51.033-bekraeftet-smittet-med-covid-19/9101130

 

if you want the full set of numbers, they are released here, daily at 1 pm uk time. https://files.ssi.dk/covid19/incidenser-vaekstrater/smitteniveau-kommuner-sogne/smitteniveau-kommuner-sogne-covid19-27012022-quju

 

Only in Danish though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Today there was 51033 people that returned a positive test. 3119 had tested positive before, so just over 6% reinfected. 12-15 year olds accounted for the highest number of positive tests with 11119 per 100k in that age-group for week 3, so just over 11% of the 12-15 year olds has given a positive test in week 3.

 

More info here: https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/rekord-igen-51.033-bekraeftet-smittet-med-covid-19/9101130

 

if you want the full set of numbers, they are released here, daily at 1 pm uk time. https://files.ssi.dk/covid19/incidenser-vaekstrater/smitteniveau-kommuner-sogne/smitteniveau-kommuner-sogne-covid19-27012022-quju

 

Only in Danish though.

Thanks. I look at this, linked through Worldmeter. So my interpretation that reinfection is at about 6-7%, as per the daily figures, would be accurate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Thanks. I look at this, linked through Worldmeter. So my interpretation that reinfection is at about 6-7%, as per the daily figures, would be accurate?

For the Danish numbers, yes it would be accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went out on Saturday and had the full 2019 experience i.e being hip to hip with loads of strangers at a bar waiting on drinks. I got the booster on Tuesday and felt dreadful for the last two days. I was hoping it was just a strong reaction to the booster but I did an antigen test this evening and it's positive. 

 

Going by that deep red line, I have some sort of super Covid.

16433029480956363580189578151754.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Em City said:

I went out on Saturday and had the full 2019 experience i.e being hip to hip with loads of strangers at a bar waiting on drinks. I got the booster on Tuesday and felt dreadful for the last two days. I was hoping it was just a strong reaction to the booster but I did an antigen test this evening and it's positive. 

 

Going by that deep red line, I have some sort of super Covid.

16433029480956363580189578151754.jpg

I'm no doctor but that looks like bad shithouse COVID to me.

 

Hope you get better soon mate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

John Campbell did a video on this following a FOI request.

 

 

Yes, he got an awful lot wrong. When you won’t watch this can I play the game you did with AoT about your film? 
 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, he got an awful lot wrong. When you won’t watch this can I play the game you did with AoT about your film? 
 

 

Go on, use the word "grift", you tedious and total CUNT. 

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Go on, use the word "grift", you tedious and total CUNT. 

Now we’ve got that out of the way did you watch it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, he got an awful lot wrong. When you won’t watch this can I play the game you did with AoT about your film? 
 

 

Okay, because I've got an attention span of more than three seconds (unlike AoT), I managed to watch all of that but it was difficult.  A few comments/observations:-

 

  • She looks like one of Roald Dahl's witches;
  • Every time I see the word "debunked", I take the content with a pinch of salt because it's a bat signal that whoever made the video/wrote the article is a bit of a nob;
  • I'm not a fan of John Campbell, not at all, because he stigmatises the unvaccinated and when he started doing that I unsubscribed from his channel.  I was only aware of that video because Bret Weinstein and Chris Martenson referenced it in a recent simulcast they did;
  • Unless the "doctor" in that video has examined each and every death and established, with absolute certainty, the cause of death in each instance then she hasn't debunked anything.  She's simply prattled on for fifteen minutes, with an unnerving ugly grin on her witch face;
  • I'd rather listen to the dog; and (lastly but not least)
  • You are a twat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Okay, because I've got an attention span of more than three seconds (unlike AoT), I managed to watch all of that but it was difficult.  A few comments/observations:-

 

  • She looks like one of Roald Dahl's witches;
  • Every time I see the word "debunked", I take the content with a pinch of salt because it's a bat signal that whoever made the video/wrote the article is a bit of a nob;
  • I'm not a fan of John Campbell, not at all, because he stigmatises the unvaccinated and when he started doing that I unsubscribed from his channel.  I was only aware of that video because Bret Weinstein and Chris Martenson referenced it in a recent simulcast they did;
  • Unless the "doctor" in that video has examined each and every death and established, with absolute certainty, the cause of death in each instance then she hasn't debunked anything.  She's simply prattled on for fifteen minutes, with an unnerving ugly grin on her witch face;
  • I'd rather listen to the dog; and (lastly but not least)
  • You are a twat.

 

Ha ha ha ha. It’s lovely to watch.  I predict we are T -7 days from the flounce.  It’s building baby! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha ha. It’s lovely to watch.  I predict we are T -7 days from the flounce.  It’s building baby! 

It's lovely to watch, yes.  

 

Still, 1.43k subscribers vs Campbell's 2.16 million subscribers.

 

8.9k views vs 1.5 million views.

 

Debunk fail.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

It's lovely to watch, yes.  

 

Still, 1.43k subscribers vs Campbell's 2.16 million subscribers.

 

8.9k views vs 1.5 million views.

 

Debunk fail.  

Come on, you saw the proof he got the numbers wrong, she even says she’s not got the reach anywhere near his in the tweet. But now we know you are running a popularity contest.  If you were so keen on the majority view you be jabbed up like the rest of us.  Keep going though, when you go bang this time we’ll all be watching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×