You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

11 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Strongly disagree with this, particularly in Red Phoenix’s case.

In fact I would argue that it’s the 3 you mentioned who receive the majority of the behaviour you identify there. There are a few who are extremely dismissive and derisive towards their views.

As TK said - whatever happened to the grey area?

What is the correct behaviour when dealing with someone who has fallen for QAnon shit, Pizzagate and at one time thought they were getting close to the truth and then got worried they were going to have to step back just in case?  What are the odds they’ve got this one right? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

It has nothing to do with gray area.

No it’s purely down to one half being open to the reality of this awful shit pandemic that’s killing us versus people who can’t handle being told to wash their hands. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

If you don't want to be accused of posting stuff from grifters, quacks etc, then stop posting stuff from them.

As for 'facts and evidence'- where is it? That Tweet from Dr Doug is barely an hypothesis. What is there to talk about, is he going to follow it up with studies to gather evidence for it? No, is he fuck. So what possible constructive discussion do you think we could have?

Listen here, if TK421 wants to take medical advice from Trevor Sinclair then he absolutely has the right to and he absolutely should not be judged on it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Carradona said:

Listen here, if TK421 wants to take medical advice from Trevor Sinclair then he absolutely has the right to and he absolutely should not be judged on it.

Hahahaha you bully! Billy Joe will be along to call you a bully in a minute 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I love when (and I don’t mean Sasas here) people post what is generally made up data and claim to “look at the data” then when presented with actual data from respectable actual people who knowwjat they are talking about they just ignore it then worm into a little angle to call you a bully who can’t debate. No wonder the thing hasn’t gone away

People like Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bossche are equally as qualified as Fauci and Chris Whitty.  

Fauci likes to say that his science can't be questioned, but it can and should be.  That's how a healthy society operates.  

The likes of the CDC, NIH, FDA and the World Health Organisation do not own science.  To place unconditional trust in them is foolish and narrow minded.  There's a big wide world out there and a lot of clever people are doing work with data and studies away from the mainstream.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pureblood said:

People like Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bossche are equally as qualified as Fauci and Chris Whitty.  

Fauci likes to say that his science can't be questioned, but it can and should be.  That's how a healthy society operates.  

The likes of the CDC, NIH, FDA and the World Health Organisation do not own science.  To place unconditional trust in them is foolish and narrow minded.  There's a big wide world out there and a lot of clever people are doing work with data and studies away from the mainstream.  

I know mate and I’ve said it before and will stand by it, this new virus nobody really knows what to do. The data that stacks up (pardon the pun) is the case to death rate. Unfortunately some people have been brainwashed to avoid that absolute reality and wank themselves into a cesspit of selfish bollocks. I don’t want anyone including the likes of you, Red Phoenix Strontz to get poorly as much as I don’t want anyone else too. I just want people to stop being ignorant to reality. X 

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Thick anti-vaxxers vs enlightened vaccinated. It's all good until the entire shitshow starts falling apart at the seams.

It wall fall apart a lot less if selfish people took their head out their arses and gave a fuck about others rather than their own self indulgent sense of importance. 

28 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The annoying thing is that you, Red Phoenix and Iceman pretend to be open-minded free thinkers, exercising a healthy scepticism, but you keep posting stuff which any genuine sceptic would first check to see whether it's factual or whether it makes sense.

You dismiss the rest of us as gullible sheep, because we understand and agree with the scientific consensus, but the point you're missing is that we subject the stuff that Whitty or Fauci say to the same degree of scrutiny as the random tweets you share; the difference is that reality stands up to scrutiny and bullshit doesn't.

That fraud Fauci, as a head of his department, (one should never have been allowed to have had the length of time he has had in it) he’s still got massive amounts of blood on his hands form his handling of the AIDS epidemic and his fingerprints are all over the lab leak theory and he speaks in the third person. He is as questionable as you say RP’s info is. He’s like Sepp Blatter. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I love when (and I don’t mean Sasas here) people post what is generally made up data and claim to “look at the data” then when presented with actual data from respectable actual people who knowwjat they are talking about they just ignore it then worm into a little angle to call you a bully who can’t debate. No wonder the thing hasn’t gone away 

Alternative data or view is not made up, it's like yesterday where I mentioned the Pfizer profiteering, when the likes of the financial times call it out then maybe there's something in it, the fact I watched the CEO of Pfizer just go on about the economy was saved so they should be rewarded yet not once mention saving lives worried me a touch. 

People will choose to see or believe whatever suits their agenda or belief and plenty of the "made up" data is from the scientific community so who decides who is respectable and who isn't?

At the start of the pandemic people who suggested it came from the lab were ridiculed yet it seems to of panned out that way even Fauci has been proven to of misled so shall he be discounted on all he says? 

I feel there is a skewed view that unvaccinated are looked down upon to an extent. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I know mate and I’ve said it before and will stand by it, this new virus nobody really knows what to do. The data that stacks up (pardon the pun) is the case to death rate. Unfortunately some people have been brainwashed to avoid that absolute reality and wank themselves into a cesspit of selfish bollocks. I don’t want anyone including the likes of you, Red Phoenix Strontz to get poorly as much as I don’t want anyone else too. I just want people to stop being ignorant to reality. X 

Yeah, but that's just one subset of data in a vast pool.  I'm not saying the vaccines don't save lives or that they shouldn't be used, but I don't think they will ever solve this pandemic on their own.  I don't want to deny anyone the right to take a vaccine if they want one.  

I have valid concerns about the mandates, the oppression of unvaccinated people and so on.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It wall fall apart a lot less if selfish people took their head out their arses and gave a fuck about others rather than their own self indulgent sense of importance. 

So, like I asked Mal on Friday, which he’s yet to answer. 

In regards to your (wider group, not you specifically)  doing “it to protect others”(get the vaccine), so who are the others that we are now meant to be protecting? if the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission, the vulnerable are vaccinated, those that want to be vaccinated are, and they are all getting their boosters for a vaccine, so who are they now meant to be protecting if it’s to protect others who have done the above? 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If everyone got vaccinated around the world with leaky MRNA vaccines it could be one the biggest mistakes we've ever made as a species.

If the vaccinated keep using vaccine after vaccine after vaccine and there's new and more dangerous variants caused by those vaccines, guess what? The vaccinated will be a danger to the unvaccinated.

Just now, Hasta la vista shithouse cunts said:

Alternative data or view is not made up, it's like yesterday where I mentioned the Pfizer profiteering, when the likes of the financial times call it out then maybe there's something in it, the fact I watched the CEO of Pfizer just go on about the economy was saved so they should be rewarded yet not once mention saving lives worried me a touch. 

People will choose to see or believe whatever suits their agenda or belief and plenty of the "made up" data is from the scientific community so who decides who is respectable and who isn't?

At the start of the pandemic people who suggested it came from the lab were ridiculed yet it seems to of panned out that way even Fauci has been proven to of misled so shall he be discounted on all he says? 

I feel there is a skewed view that unvaccinated are looked down upon to an extent. 

Yeah, but that's just one subset of data in a vast pool.  I'm not saying the vaccines don't save lives or that they shouldn't be used, but I don't think they will ever solve this pandemic on their own.  I don't want to deny anyone the right to take a vaccine if they want one.  

I have valid concerns about the mandates, the oppression of unvaccinated people and so on.  

This is the problem. I’ll fight for your right not to be forced to have the vaccine all day every day. I’ll also call bullshit. Please please for the love of god stop believing wankers off YouTube Twitter etc

stay safe and don’t pick your nose 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

This is the problem. I’ll fight for your right not to be forced to have the vaccine all day every day. I’ll also call bullshit. Please please for the love of god stop believing wankers off YouTube Twitter etc

With respect who the fuck are you to call bullshit? 

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So, like I asked Mal on Friday, which he’s yet to answer. 

In regards to your doing “it to protect others”(get the vaccine), so who are the others that we are now meant to be protecting? if the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission, the vulnerable are vaccinated, those that want to be vaccinated are, and they are all getting their boosters for a vaccine, so who are they now meant to be protecting if it’s to protect others who have done the above? 

Aah you must have ignored the bit where I asked for data showing the case to death ratio since the introduction of the vaccines. I couldn’t give a fuck if you don’t want to take the vaccine. It’s for your protection not mine. If you don’t wear a mask that’s when I’ve got a problem. But yeah you rebel you during the height of global fear fought back against the man didn’t you 

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

If everyone got vaccinated around the world with leaky MRNA vaccines it could be one the biggest mistakes we've ever made as a species.

If the vaccinated keep using vaccine after vaccine after vaccine and there's new variants caused by those vaccines, guess what? The vaccinated will be a danger to the unvaccinated.

I like you mate but what the fuck is that 

Just now, Hasta la vista shithouse cunts said:

With respect who the fuck are you to call bullshit? 

A human being who calls bullshitters out for bullshitting have you registered that ? Who the fuck are you to cry about bullshit being called out? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I don't go on twitter.

I find youtube to be an invaluable source of information, so I'll keep using that. I'm not going to stop watching videos on youtube or other platforms just because you have an ill-conceived view that they're all wankers.

I don't go on twitter.

I find youtube to be an invaluable source of information, so I'll keep using that. I'm not going to stop watching videos on youtube or other platforms just because you have an ill-conceived view that they're all wankers.

It’s the content not the platform. But yeah you keep believing the colander x stay safe TK 

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If the vaccinated keep using vaccine after vaccine after vaccine and there's new variants caused by those vaccines, guess what? The vaccinated will be a danger to the unvaccinated.

Again, you don’t know what the fuck your are in about.  The vaccines don’t cause mutations. You are the product of the people who are the danger.  They are grifters, Barnums who can flick from quack theory to quack theory with impunity and no consequences. Piers Corbyn was caught on camera proving it was all a fucking grift - he’s still taken seriously ffs. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Again, you don’t know what the fuck your are in about.  The vaccines don’t cause mutations. You are the product of the people who are the danger.  They are grifters, Barnums who can flick from quack theory to quack theory with impunity and no consequences. Piers Corbyn was caught on camera proving it was all a fucking grift - he’s still taken seriously ffs. 

This. X 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s the content not the platform. But yeah you keep believing the colander x stay safe TK 

The content is excellent.  I can't recommend it enough, especially to someone on your side of the fence.  

Also, these colander/inanimate object insults.  They're fucking lame.  It needs saying. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah you must have ignored the bit where I asked for data showing the case to death ratio since the introduction of the vaccines. I couldn’t give a fuck if you don’t want to take the vaccine. It’s for your protection not mine. If you don’t wear a mask that’s when I’ve got a problem. But yeah you rebel you during the height of global fear fought back against the man didn’t you 

I like you mate but what the fuck is that 

So you haven’t got the answer then? I asked a question, if you don’t know the answer the. Just say so. 

• Upvote 1