You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

PRELIMINARY DATA but good news for your afternoon! Pfizer vaccine’s is only SLIGHTLY less effective in preventing infection with Omicron than with Delta- 90% as opposed to 95%- while it is AS EFFECTIVE in preventing serious symptoms- around 93% – at least for those boosted!

Hope that gets borne out, one girl at work has been saving all her leave to go home to SA for Christmas. Really hoping she can still get back.

• Upvote 1

Pfizer boss: Annual Covid jabs for years to come - BBC News

People will be likely to need to have annual Covid vaccinations for many years to come, the head of Pfizer has told the BBC

Dr Albert Bourla said he thought this would be needed to maintain a "very high level of protection".

The UK has now secured an extra 114 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to be delivered over the next two years.

Pfizer will generate at least $35bn of Covid vaccine sales this year and has seen its share price soar.

Germany announces its return to a fascist regime.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/02/germany-could-make-covid-vaccination-mandatory-says-merkel

Vaccination could become mandatory in Germany from February, with tough extra restrictions also applying to people who are unvaccinated, the country’s outgoing chancellor, Angela Merkel, has announced.

She said Germany’s parliament, the Bundestag, would first vote on the proposed vaccine mandate, with the country’s ethics council due to issue formal guidance by the end of the year, and the rule – if passed – coming into force from February.

It's incredible, they're doling out multi-million pound contracts to their mates without scrutiny, and it's the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in history, but if you question any of it, then you Don't Care About People Dying. They have - knowingly or unknowingly - hit upon the perfect scam.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Well they're doing both, so...

Pfizer is  like, what, under 15 euros now? If there are 50 million booster jabs a year, and booster is half the regular shot, that is going to be under or well under 500 million pounds and that is if you buy it all from Pfizer instead of shopping around or developing your own in the future.

Didn't they spend several times that amount on track and trace system alone in the UK. Vaccination is hardly the most problematic cost in all this, considering that it actually does a lot of good.

7 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Pfizer is  like, what, under 15 euros now? If there are 50 million booster jabs a year, and booster is half the regular shot, that is going to be under or well under 500 million pounds and that is if you buy it all from Pfizer instead of shopping around or developing your own in the future.

Didn't they spend several times that amount on track and trace system alone in the UK. Vaccination is hardly the most problematic cost in all this, considering that it actually does a lot of good.

I don't think you could have missed the point by much further. This isn't about which is the lesser evil, because they're all being used as ways to syphon money into the pockets of their mates. 

Just now, Spy Bee said:

I don't think you could have missed the point by much further. This isn't about which is the lesser evil, because they're all being used as ways to syphon money into the pockets of their mates. 

That is like a taxi driver level of analysis. Of course it is about what you need to spend it on versus what you are doing needlessly (because this is usually where you create demand through corruption). Unless you think the virus is made up and not a threat whatsoever, naturally, then it doesn't matter, it's all the same. 

44 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Thanks, I will. I'll listen to all voices. 

Carry on being a hypnotised clone. 

You don't know what my views are on anything other than mask wearing when it comes to this pandemic. 

Carry on listening to drink drivers handing out medical and vaccination advice.

"Goodnight"

No, £38bn was spent on track and trace, and we basically got fuck all for it. A half arsed, non-functional system. How they can even claim to have spent £38bn legitimately is beyond me. From the first cough in China these fuckers have been mobilising to transfer funds from the average man to their cronies. If you think they wouldn't mandate vaccine boosters for years to keep the gravy train running, then you are a lot more trusting than me!

Some 5 a-side team this. 

Strontz

TK

SpyBee

Can't remember his full handle but the one that starts with L

and Red Phoenix up-front

If ever you question yourself, check the calibre (I said calibre) of that side 

Defo a George Lucas script in there. 

Defo. 

4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

No, £38bn was spent on track and trace, and we basically got fuck all for it. A half arsed, non-functional system. How they can even claim to have spent £38bn legitimately is beyond me. From the first cough in China these fuckers have been mobilising to transfer funds from the average man to their cronies. If you think they wouldn't mandate vaccine boosters for years to keep the gravy train running, then you are a lot more trusting than me!

Hard to argue with this. 

Put a mask on though you fucking chamomile. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hard to argue with this. 

Put a mask on though you fucking chamomile. 

Your complete lack of self-awareness if impressive. If impressive is the right word.

NB. Quoted the wrong post. Was aiming at the 5-a-side bollocks.

17 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

But you can possibly fuck off track and trace systems which tell you somewhat more accurately than targeted sample testing what is going on, at a 100 times the price and pay for 80 years of mandatory annual booster jabs instead, which allows most people go on with their lives as if there wasn't any Covid.

My point is, if you are under a genuine threat costing you tens of thousands of lives and  hundreds of billions pounds and someone can keep that threat under more or less total control or at an acceptable level, that is worth this 500 million pounds a year. I say good on them. He doesn't need to corrupt you to save your arse.

Are the media still covering Florida? It's all about Death Santis isn't it?

What about this?

Note what's at 21 seconds in the video. Alongside vaccines there's : exercise and activity, nutrition, vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc.

Wasn't I getting ridiculed for mentioning those same things not long back?

From the site linked there :

Talk to your health care provider about how certain supplements or foods containing vitamins and minerals might help boost your immune system, such as:

- Zinc
 - Vitamin D
 - Vitamin C
 - Quercetin

http://www.healthieryoufl.org/response.html

Why aren't the WHO or many governments recommending the same things? Why is it all about vaccines? You could easily teach primary school kids that it's a good idea to offer treatments and health advice other than vaccines during a pandemic to help the immune system, but the WHO and most governments still haven't quite got the message yet.

You can screech conspiracy theorist all you want, but when the GAVI alliance (vaccine alliance) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are two of the biggest funders of the WHO it might interfere with the health advice they're offering at times.

Exercise and activity alone should also be a huge thing with this entire pandemic considering that obesity is said to be one of the main risk factors. Japan have one of the lowest rates of obesity in the world too and one of the healthiest diets, maybe that's helped them a lot recently.

• Upvote 2