Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Who the fuck are you, to spread shite like that . You have zero idea about reality. You're a bell whipped thick astro wanking shit house. 

 

We all loved a star on the wall as kids, we all loved ET. Most of us hit, played, fought and realised, people like you are Ultravox fans. 

 

Hahahahaha I don't mind Ultravox. From a distance. 

 

You stupid cunts 

This means nothing to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Who the fuck are you, to spread shite like that . You have zero idea about reality. You're a bell whipped thick astro wanking shit house. 

 

We all loved a star on the wall as kids, we all loved ET. Most of us hit, played, fought and realised, people like you are Ultravox fans. 

 

Hahahahaha I don't mind Ultravox. From a distance. 

 

You stupid cunts 

That's a load of Midge Ure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Indeed. For all the howls of anguish over the current measures, they are going to be reviewed after three weeks, by which time we should have a clearer idea about this.

Although we have already ordered a fuckload of vaccine which may or may not be effective and may or may not be required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Your taste in music just gets shitter and shitter.

Fuck off you relatively average Green Day tribute act 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Got to appreciate your scraping of the band barrel for insults. Bet you had a quick scan through your CD collection for that one. 

Nah I've got Skids FM on. Ben Juice is up next with Cockmaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads of masks on show on my local Tesco earlier. I'd estimate it at about 85-90% of the customers and staff wearing them. In a fairly busy shop. Masks visible in the surrounding shops too. Good to see. 

 

On the heart attacks in crowds thing. People have heart attacks. The only reason why people mistakenly have the impression that they're happening more often is because the games are now being suspended while the person is treated. Up until late, the game would continue and the person would be treated in the stands. So, unless you were at the match or stumbled across a news report, you wouldn't know about these incidents. 

 

For example:

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597445/Stoke-fan-heart-attack-Charlie-Adam-Liverpool-wonder-goal (game not stopped) 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/16/northern-ireland-fan-dies-heart-attack-ukraine-euro-2016 (game not stopped) 

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115 (game not stopped - "ECHO reporter at the match Greg O’Keeffe described how the man appeared to be receiving CPR in the Park Road stand as the game against Stoke City continued.") 

 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watford-fan-dies-after-west-12269802 (two cardiac incidents at one game in 2016)

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brighton-fan-dies-after-falling-ill-at-amex-stadium-in-dark-day-for-football-a3973876.html (2018 incident) 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news/fan-dies-at-white-hart-lane-from-heart-attack-6284747.html (2012 incident) 

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2624343-borussia-dortmund-confirm-fan-died-of-heart-attack-during-match-vs-mainz

 

But...the vaccine! 

 

People have had heart attacks for centuries. At the pub. At the shops. At home. At the chariot races in Rome. At the wash house in the 19th century. And, at football matches. Both now and in the past. 

 

Wibble! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Loads of masks on show on my local Tesco earlier. I'd estimate it at about 85-90% of the customers and staff wearing them. In a fairly busy shop. Masks visible in the surrounding shops too. Good to see. 

 

On the heart attacks in crowds thing. People have heart attacks. The only reason why people mistakenly have the impression that they're happening more often is because the games are now being suspended while the person is treated. Up until late, the game would continue and the person would be treated in the stands. So, unless you were at the match or stumbled across a news report, you wouldn't know about these incidents. 

 

For example:

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597445/Stoke-fan-heart-attack-Charlie-Adam-Liverpool-wonder-goal (game not stopped) 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/16/northern-ireland-fan-dies-heart-attack-ukraine-euro-2016 (game not stopped) 

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115 (game not stopped - "ECHO reporter at the match Greg O’Keeffe described how the man appeared to be receiving CPR in the Park Road stand as the game against Stoke City continued.") 

 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watford-fan-dies-after-west-12269802 (two cardiac incidents at one game in 2016)

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brighton-fan-dies-after-falling-ill-at-amex-stadium-in-dark-day-for-football-a3973876.html (2018 incident) 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news/fan-dies-at-white-hart-lane-from-heart-attack-6284747.html (2012 incident) 

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2624343-borussia-dortmund-confirm-fan-died-of-heart-attack-during-match-vs-mainz

 

But...the vaccine! 

 

People have had heart attacks for centuries. At the pub. At the shops. At home. At the chariot races in Rome. At the wash house in the 19th century. And, at football matches. Both now and in the past. 

 

Wibble! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I seem to remember someone in the Kemlyn Road having a heart attack when St.Etienne scored during an event which should not be mentioned on this forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redinblack said:

I seem to remember someone in the Kemlyn Road having a heart attack when St.Etienne scored

I saw one in the Main Stand when we beat Madrid 4-0. I had a tenner on 3-0 at 33/1, but it wasn't me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

PRELIMINARY DATA but good news for your afternoon! Pfizer vaccine’s is only SLIGHTLY less effective in preventing infection with Omicron than with Delta- 90% as opposed to 95%- while it is AS EFFECTIVE in preventing serious symptoms- around 93% – at least for those boosted!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Bringing you the shittiest tracks since you shit your pants in 2nd year juniors.

"Cummin in your ear"

20 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

People love heart attacks, let's have more of them. 

Nah I'll stay on the "Lets do our bit to reduce deaths" side of the fence if you don't mind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the censorship. 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1529679/FIFA-footballers-COVID-19-vaccinations-football-news-John-Fleck-Charlie-Wyke

 

Former England midfielder and now pundit Trevor Sinclair was recently cut off by talkSPORT after questioning whether the cases of players collapsing are linked to COVID-19 vaccinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2021 at 10:38, SasaS said:

But the "governments" always "decided" what is injected in your bodies, doctors prescribe medications, they don't tell you the diagnosis and send you to do your own research and design your own therapy. And it is a pandemic, therefore a major crisis, which requires some kind of general, unified response. The health care authorities went with vaccines because it works with the seasonal flu and this is a similar epidemic.

 

I'd prefer it if the unified response wasn't mandating full populations to take a vaccine using MRNA tech that's never been used in a vaccination program before and with no long term health data. Also where concerns are starting to grow about side effects along with people being censored and others fearing to speak out because their jobs could be in danger or they'll be accused of being anti-vaxx or a conspiracy theorist.

 

On 01/12/2021 at 12:20, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What about governments who mandate the wearing of seatbelts or who ban smoking in indoor public places? Or governments who promote MMR vaccines for babies who clearly cannot give informed consent?  Should we all assume that they have nefarious motives and start fearing for unknown, unspecified future consequences?

Or should we start looking at obvious evidence and stop swallowing bullshit?

 

The seatbelt argument. Seatbelts aren't injected into your body permanently altering it so I don't think that argument makes any sense on this subject.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Look at the censorship. 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1529679/FIFA-footballers-COVID-19-vaccinations-football-news-John-Fleck-Charlie-Wyke

 

Former England midfielder and now pundit Trevor Sinclair was recently cut off by talkSPORT after questioning whether the cases of players collapsing are linked to COVID-19 vaccinations.

He was cut off for chatting shite. ..... hang on how are you still posting on about your 8th account?

 

 

Fair play though TK, you've beaten LFD in hanging back in there top trumps. You're like Cobra from Gladiators. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He was cut off for chatting shite. ..... hang on how are you still posting on about your 8th account?

 

 

Fair play though TK, you've beaten LFD in hanging back in there top trumps. You're like Cobra from Gladiators. 

He was censored for asking a question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

I'd prefer it if the unified response wasn't mandating full populations to take a vaccine using MRNA tech that's never been used in a vaccination program before and with no long term health data. Also where concerns are starting to grow about side effects along with people being censored and others fearing to speak out because their jobs could be in danger or they'll be accused of being anti-vaxx or a conspiracy theorist.

 

That is true. However, when that German player was in the spotlight for refusing to get jabbed and mentioned that as a concern, they said there are no long term effects of vaccination, side effects either occur in the initial period or they don't, they are not expecting the possibility of long term effects, as in what happens after a couple of years with your body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Only took them eighty years to slide back into fascism. 

Not sure Schindlers List would have had the the same impact if it was just Oskar trying to sneak people into a showing of Dune and rounding out the night by getting a contraband steak and chips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

Look at the censorship. 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1529679/FIFA-footballers-COVID-19-vaccinations-football-news-John-Fleck-Charlie-Wyke

 

Former England midfielder and now pundit Trevor Sinclair was recently cut off by talkSPORT after questioning whether the cases of players collapsing are linked to COVID-19 vaccinations.

Do you want to hear vaccination advice from Trevor Sinclair? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Not sure Schindlers List would have had the the same impact if it was just Oskar trying to sneak people into a showing of Dune and rounding out the night by getting a contraband steak and chips.

Maybe we'll find out in Scholz's List after this bullshit reaches its conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×