Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

I have an open mind.  Try it, you might like it.

No you don’t mate. Not when it comes to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

No you don’t mate. Not when it comes to this. 

I do so.  I look at a wide range of sources, including mainstream media.  

 

I look at the totality of everything and form a view accordingly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pureblood said:

Maybe try it a bit more beyond a five minute fact check job.  

What five minute fact check job are you even talking about? I've read the words of the guy you presented to me in reaction to a joke I made, I questioned his credentials and you kicked off. I read more and found that his views are actually less convincing than I initially assumed and your still here with your endless patronising stock responses. 

 

Fuck me, I know you only come back here for this same old routine, so I must be the dope for entertaining it. Fuck this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

I have an open mind.  Try it, you might like it.

No you don’t mate. Not when it comes to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pidge said:

What five minute fact check job are you even talking about? I've read the words of the guy you presented to me in reaction to a joke I made, I questioned his credentials and you kicked off. I read more and found that his views are actually less convincing than I initially assumed and your still here with your endless patronising stock responses. 

 

Fuck me, I know you only come back here for this same old routine, so I must be the dope for entertaining it. Fuck this.

The ones regularly cited on this thread whenever anyone proposes something that doesn't fit with the mainstream narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pureblood said:

The ones regularly cited on this thread whenever anyone proposes something that doesn't fit with the mainstream narrative.

Nah people pick up on lies and also genuine worry about the brainwashed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

The ones regularly cited on this thread whenever anyone proposes something that doesn't fit with the mainstream narrative.

Which one have I cited? You were talking to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Which one have I cited? You were talking to me.

I was talking in general terms.  

 

I was talking to you because you're not shy about calling anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of the vaccine a vet or an idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Mrs Willard had her booster yesterday and has been completely wiped out for 24 hours now. Shivering, sweating, sleeping a lot. Fuck knows what they put in it but it’s powerful stuff, a lot stronger than the vaccine. I think Governments are more worried than they are letting on. 

How is she now? 

 

Had my booster a few weeks ago and like the previous two had no side effects at all bar a soreish arm for a day or two. My booster was the Pfizer and my first 2 were the AZ. Strange the effects it has on different people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Oh, Buoy! said:

It's too much effort to look through the 1,698 pages of this but which cycle of continuing this bollocks are we on now? 

It was over last winter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pureblood said:

I was talking in general terms.  

 

I was talking to you because you're not shy about calling anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of the vaccine a vet or an idiot. 

Pretty sure I asked if one specific person was a vet...  Having read into him more I have drawn my own conclusions about the idiocy surrounding him.

 

And you can stick your "general terms" up your arse, you dare to whinge on about other people being insulting while putting everyone who doesn't agree with you in a box. Prick.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

How is she now? 

 

Had my booster a few weeks ago and like the previous two had no side effects at all bar a soreish arm for a day or two. My booster was the Pfizer and my first 2 were the AZ. Strange the effects it has on different people.  

Aye, I’m the same, two AZs then Pfizer. None were pleasant but the first was the worse, I was wiped out for two days.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

And you can stick your "general terms" up your arse, you dare to whinge on about other people being insulting while putting everyone who doesn't agree with you in a box. Prick.

Duly noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah so basically you’ve made the mandate that hasn’t happened outrage up because that’s the anti vax grifter game now “shit we we’re clearly wrong people erm erm vaccine mandates! They’re coming for your kids!!!!” When that’s absolutely not the case and the vast majority even the sensible ones who have had the vaccine are against anyone being forced to have a vaccine (even though nobody has been) absolute fucking head case

 

Here's some made up anti vax grifter game stuff about Austria from an absolute head case :

 

Those refusing to be vaccinated are likely to face administrative fines, which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine cannot be recovered.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/19/austria-plans-compulsory-covid-vaccination-for-all

 

Here's what's either a rigged poll or a majority being fine with mandates :

 

 

Here's a Maajid thread on the idea of it being rigged :

 

 

Even if it's rigged, why are they rigging it?

 

Maajid says that YouGov's major shareholder is Blackrock. They're not the biggest holder according to this but they're listed as having over 5% shares : https://corporate.yougov.com/investors/shareholdings/

 

As an extra note, here's the chairman of Blackrock, the world's biggest asset manager with over $8 trillion in assets :

 

 

I wonder if he was telling Johnson that democracies are very messy when he was at Downing Street for dinner recently? https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/18/jellied-eel-canapes-and-venison-no-10-hosts-biggest-names-in-business-boris-johnson-bill-gates

 

Either way I'm sure that bunch of elites have some real good (but maybe not so democratic) ideas on how to manage us plebs.

 

Here's some Germans talking about mandates : https://www.politico.eu/article/compulsory-vaccination-germany-covid-19/

 

It only takes so much of this shit before it's normalised.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting-immunity-found-after-recovery-covid-19

 

The researchers found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset. As seen in previous studies, the number of antibodies ranged widely between individuals. But, promisingly, their levels remained fairly stable over time, declining only modestly at 6 to 8 months after infection.

 

Virus-specific B cells increased over time. People had more memory B cells six months after symptom onset than at one month afterwards. Although the number of these cells appeared to reach a plateau after a few months, levels didn’t decline over the period studied.

 

Levels of T cells for the virus also remained high after infection. Six months after symptom onset, 92% of participants had CD4+ T cells that recognized the virus. These cells help coordinate the immune response. About half the participants had CD8+ T cells, which kill cells that are infected by the virus.

 

As with antibodies, the numbers of different immune cell types varied substantially between individuals. Neither gender nor differences in disease severity could account for this variability. However, 95% of the people had at least 3 out of 5 immune-system components that could recognize SARS-CoV-2 up to 8 months after infection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Code said:

Im over in the UK again on the 10th, dont do anything stupid now. 

72 cases of the Stavenger strain inbound then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×