You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Jens Spahn, German health minister; “By the end of winter, every German will be jabbed, recovered or dead” - is this the most honest statement by any politician ever 

Surely there is some German TK around Hamburg with a Halte mein Bier attitude.

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Think all UK boosters are Pfizer?

They are not mate. 

Had mine last week and it was Moderna. 

Thankfully no side effects such as the sore arm I had getting the Pfizer.

21 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Jens Spahn, German health minister; “By the end of winter, every German will be jabbed, recovered or dead” - is this the most honest statement by any politician ever 

I guess it depends on if they're going to forcibly jab people against their will or not. 

14 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Surely there is some German TK around Hamburg with a Halte mein Bier attitude.

Somebody on Der Liverpooler Weg website is in the process of typing a page long attack post (with links galore) about Jens Spahn. 

And, all the other users on Der Liverpooler Weg won't read it and will, in turn, be pissed off that they have to spend ages scrolling past it to get to the normal content in the thread. 

• Like 1

I have a boa constrictor wrapped around my chest. It’s not applying too much pressure but if it wasn’t for those two chaps distracting it with snake snacks, jokes for snakes and snake party games then I reckon it might crush me, just for sport. 

When one of my saviours gets tired, I hope to fuck there’s another one lined up to take his place. I for one would welcome them. 

Of course it might just unwrap itself and shuffle off, but then again it might not. 

Either that or JFK steps out of the shower, wrestles the snake off me and proposes marriage. Now that Marilyn and Jackie are out of the way, this could be our moment.

18 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I guess it depends on if they're going to forcibly jab people against their will or not. 

Well no because if they don’t get jabbed, they’re going to fall into the recovered or dead category. That’s his point, there are only 3 groups of people; you either get the jab or you catch the virus this winter. Then in the latter group, you either recover or die. There’s no miraculous 4th group who don’t get jabbed but somehow don’t catch the virus.

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Well no because if they don’t get jabbed, they’re going to fall into the recovered or dead category. That’s his point, there are only 3 groups of people; you either get the jab or you catch the virus this winter. Then in the latter group, you either recover or die. There’s no miraculous 4th group who don’t get jabbed but somehow don’t catch the virus.

But that's completely retarded.  Are you sure you've thought it all through?

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

But that's completely retarded.  Are you sure you've thought it all through?

Yes because it’s fucking obvious. Do you think that significant numbers of German people are somehow naturally immune to the virus so can forgo the vaccine because they won’t catch it ? Arguably there is a 4th group of people who have already recovered. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

You are forgetting the subset of people who live in their mums cellar and don’t go out.  

Just now, Captain Willard said:

Yes because it’s fucking obvious. Do you think that significant numbers of German people are somehow naturally immune to the virus so can forgo the vaccine because they won’t catch it ? 

No, but it doesn't automatically follow that every German will be exposed to the virus.  Even at the current infection rate of 50,000+ cases per day, it would only expose about 9 million Germans to the virus over the course of the next six months out of a population of 83.24 million.  

18 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That Robert Malone calls himself "inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug" in all seriousness. He's also admittedly taken the Moderna vaccine. How anyone doesn't see the guy is an A1 grifter is beyond me. 

But his Wikipedia page makes him sound so authoritative- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

In early 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Malone was involved in research into the heartburn medicine famotidine (Pepcid) as a potential COVID-19 treatment following anecdotal evidence suggesting that it may have been associated with higher COVID-19 survival. Malone, then with Alchem Laboratories, suspected famotidine may target an enzyme that the virus (SARS-CoV-2) uses to reproduce, and recruited a computational chemist to help design a 3D-model of the enzyme based on the viral sequence and comparisons to the 2003 SARS virus.[19][20] After encouraging preliminary results, Alchem Laboratories, in conjunction with New York's Northwell Health, initiated a clinical trial on famotidine and hydroxychloroquine.[19] Malone resigned from Alchem shortly after the trial began and Northwell paused the trial due to a shortage of hospitalized patients.[18][21]

Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines;[2][10][4][22] using interviews on mass media to popularize self-medication with ivermectin;[23] and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.[2] He said LinkedIn suspended his account over what he claimed were posts he had made questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines.[24] Malone has also claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections.[1]

With another researcher, Malone successfully proposed to the publishers of Frontiers in Pharmacology a special issue featuring early observational studies on existing medication used in the treatment of COVID-19, for which they recruited other guest editors, contributors, and reviewers. The journal rejected two of the papers selected: one on famotidine co-authored by Malone and another submitted by physician Pierre Kory on the use of ivermectin.[21] The publisher rejected the ivermectin paper due to what it stated were "a series of strong, unsupported claims" which they determined did "not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution."[21] Malone and most other guest editors resigned in protest in April 2021, and the special issue has been pulled from the journal's website.[21]

Malone has also been criticized for falsely claiming that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[25]

I suppose Pfizer have got to the Wikimedia Foundation as well, damn them.

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No, but it doesn't automatically follow that every German will be exposed to the virus.  Even at the current infection rate of 50,000+ cases per day, it would only expose about 9 million Germans to the virus over the course of the next six months out of a population of 83.24 million.  

Yes but as we know, of that 83 million, 56 million Germans have already been vaccinated. So the potential population who can get jabbed or infected this winter is only 27 million and probably less as it will include an unknown number of recovered but not vaccinated. Have you fully thought this through ? 

Yes but as we know, of that 83 million, 56 million Germans have already been vaccinated. So the potential population who can get jabbed or infected this winter is only 27 million and probably less as it will include an unknown number of recovered but not vaccinated. Have you fully thought this through ? 

Yes, but as we also know people who are double jabbed can be infected.  The virus doesn't magically circumnavigate the 56 million vaccinated, home in on the remaining 27 million and punish them with automatic death.

10 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Yes, but as we also know people who are double jabbed can be infected.  The virus doesn't magically circumnavigate the 56 million vaccinated, home in on the remaining 27 million and punish them with automatic death.

But nobody said that. He said at the end of the winter there will be 3 groups, A,B and C ; vaccinated, recovered (either did or didn’t vaccinate, caught the virus but got better) and dead (didn’t vaccinate, caught the virus and died). A will be the biggest group as it has already got 56 million members, B will be next as the mortality rate is not > 50% then C. There is unlikely to be a group D (vaccinated but caught the virus and died) or a group E (didn’t vaccinate, didn’t catch the virus). Does that make sense or do you think there will be a lot in E ? 

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

But nobody said that. He said at the end of the winter there will be 3 groups, A,B and C ; vaccinated, recovered (either did or didn’t vaccinate, caught the virus but got better) and dead (didn’t vaccinate, caught the virus and died). A will be the biggest group as it has already got 56 million members, B will be next as the mortality rate is not > 50% then C. There is unlikely to be a group D (vaccinated but caught the virus and died) or a group E (didn’t vaccinate, didn’t catch the virus). Does that make sense or do you think there will be a lot in E ? 

No, I don't think any of it makes sense.  I think he talked a load of shit and you fell for it, calling it the most honest statement ever made by a politician.  Hah!

Which bit doesn’t make sense ? Jabbed, recovered or dead ? 

I think there will be a pool of unvaccinated people who don't come into contact with the virus or don't become infected.  So the only way they will end up in the jabbed category is by force.

If they bring in compulsory vaccination then yeah, it could happen.  

4 hours ago, Pureblood said:

This is excellent - Robert Malone and Geert getting into the nitty gritty of the pandemic.

But... It's two hours long and doesn't run with the headline "ICUs Full of Unvaccinated!!!", so it might not be to everyone's taste.  The host does a great job with the questions and allowing the two experts to elaborate at length. 

Anyone at all labelling themselves or others as ‘Covid-19 Giants’ can get to fuck, no matter what side of the divide they’re on. 

3 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Anyone at all labelling themselves or others as ‘Covid-19 Giants’ can get to fuck, no matter what side of the divide they’re on. 

I think that's the host who gives them the label.  Robert and Geert have great humility, and would not be likely to describe themselves in such a way.  If you listened to them I am sure you would agree that they're not the type to big themselves up.  In particular Robert, who is modest and unassuming, but very knowledgeable.