You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, skend04 said:

You been using the lateral flow or PCR?

I don't think LFTs work if you have any symptoms.

I’ve heard this but all I can say is that I got a positive LFT test, with symptoms. Confirmed with a PCR test.

Maybe they’re just less reliable, although in my case they worked perfectly.

Good luck with the PCR test. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Well, that's me convinced. I'll probably stop taking ivermectin now and get four jabs instead because Health Nerd on twitter said so. 

But before that, I need to order my MAGA hat. 

Yeah he's only an Epidemiologist as well, not like he's a Karen off Facebook whose done 'proper' research 

14 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Nice one mate. That's interesting stuff. To reduce noise a bit, this chart below shows my age group (but others follow a similar trend). Interesting dip in unvaccinated deaths recently. Anyone know what this is down to?

image.png

TK - I need more evidence on the vaccine and Big Pharma are shills.  Until then I’m on ivermectin 

The world: The evidence for Ivermectin is made up, you are literally falling for shills. You might as well have a sherbert dibdab.  

TK - fuck you sheeple

The world - ok, dead, recovered or vaccinated in a yr. (shrugs at any of the outcomes)

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

TK - I need more evidence on the vaccine and Big Pharma are shills.  Until then I’m on ivermectin 

The world: The evidence for Ivermectin is made up, you are literally falling for shills. You might as well have a sherbert dibdab.  

TK - fuck you sheeple

The world - ok, dead, recovered or vaccinated in a yr. (shrugs at any of the outcomes)

Are you okay?

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve heard this but all I can say is that I got a positive LFT test, with symptoms. Confirmed with a PCR test.

Maybe they’re just less reliable, although in my case they worked perfectly.

Good luck with the PCR test. 

Thanks mate. Just been. I'd forgotten how irritating the tonsil swab was. The newer LFTs are only shoved up the nose, and I've got a big nose so it's easier.

• Upvote 2

This is my go to guy on COVID. He's on Irish TV a lot and explains things in simple term that an idiot like myself can understand. He's a professor of biochemistry in the School of Biochemistry and Immunology at Trinity College Dublin. 

20211123_111757.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This is my go to guy on COVID. He's on Irish TV a lot and explains things in simple term that an idiot like myself can understand. He's a professor of biochemistry in the School of Biochemistry and Immunology at Trinity College Dublin. 

20211123_111757.jpg

A know-nothing grifter then. 

I get all my info from crayon sniffers because I'm not a sheeple 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A know-nothing grifter then. 

I get all my info from crayon sniffers because I'm not a sheeple 

I get my information from scientists, too.

It was heartwarming to see @Red Phoenix share a video featuring my boy Robert Malone a while back.

Other big names in the Pureblood household are Chris Martenson, Pierre Kory, Paul Marik, Tess Lawrie, Rick Kelly and Geert Vanden Bossche

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Geert Vanden Bossche is a made up name. I won’t be persuaded otherwise. 

This is excellent - Robert Malone and Geert getting into the nitty gritty of the pandemic.

But... It's two hours long and doesn't run with the headline "ICUs Full of Unvaccinated!!!", so it might not be to everyone's taste.  The host does a great job with the questions and allowing the two experts to elaborate at length. 

3 hours ago, skend04 said:

You been using the lateral flow or PCR?

I don't think LFTs work if you have any symptoms.

Just done my 5th day of testing after people came into the office with symptoms and it's come in positive so going for my PCR this morning. Got a bit of phlegm and a funny nose but nothing more than that at the minute, and they aren't official symptoms either.

LFT. I suppose I should get a PCR. I'm probably not going anywhere for the next couple of days anyway, so I'll get a PCR if it hasn't cleared up by then. But, I'm fairly sure it's a chest infection. My brother's kids have all had one (along with negative PCRs) and I've got a typical, productive chest infection style cough. 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

LFT. I suppose I should get a PCR. I'm probably not going anywhere for the next couple of days anyway, so I'll get a PCR if it hasn't cleared up by then. But, I'm fairly sure it's a chest infection. My brother's kids have all had one (along with negative PCRs) and I've got a typical, productive chest infection style cough. 

Fingers crossed. I'm hoping my LFT result today is a false positive, as it has been 6 days since I was in the office. Not sure when it would show up as a result to say I've got Covid but I just assumed it'd have been sooner than now.