You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

9 hours ago, Mudface said:

Grifters, loons, quacks and QAnon- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/11/injecting-poison-will-never-make-you-healthy-how-the-wellness-industry-turned-its-back-on-covid-science

Bit long, but well worth a read. "Big Pharma" might be a bunch of cunts, but this lot are every bit as bad, especially as the shit they're peddling is completely ineffective at best and downright dangerous at worst.

One-sided bullshit from the Fraudian as usual. Rant about people who've not signed up to the 6 monthly vaccine subscription then start crying about Telegram and Substack because it isn't being policed by neolibs.

As far as I can tell they've still not reported on this, they have zero credibility if so : https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Ingsoc News.

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

One-sided bullshit from the Fraudian as usual. Rant about people who've not signed up to the 6 monthly vaccine subscription then start crying about Telegram and Substack because it isn't being policed by neolibs.

As far as I can tell they've still not reported on this, they have zero credibility if so : https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Ingsoc News.

It’s like a parallel universe. Fucking moron. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It sure is, from the third paragraph of the article :

“The conversation and tone of their posts shifted,” she says. “At first it was all about self-care and being part of a community that is caring for each other. But then they started to speak more about how there should be a choice when it came to vaccines. They were saying things like: ‘My body, my choice.’”

This is supposed to be controversial? Or are we all supposed to be fucking zombies nowadays with every single person doing the same thing? Some people choose not to have the vaccine, that's a completely normal thing.

That paragraph honestly reads like something out of The Onion.

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It's a cult. There's really no other explanation for people so completely unwilling to believe reams of scientific evidence yet so ready to buy in to ridiculous claims made by charlatans and dickheads.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

This is supposed to be controversial? Or are we all supposed to be fucking zombies nowadays?

You do have a choice- but it comes with consequences as it can adversely affect other people, not just yourself.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ingsoc News.

You’re starting to get crazy again, brother. We all know your opinion on this. You know everyone else’s. None of it comes as a surprise. 

Step away from the Becks, fire up your new Switch and leave this thread forever. You can thank me later. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

This is supposed to be controversial? Or are we all supposed to be fucking zombies nowadays?

The type of person who wants to stick a crystal up their fanny is exactly the type to be persuaded a vaccine is a bad thing.  Because they are stupid.  Natural selection would usually get rid of them but the time when they are most vulnerable, when they are being born and in their first few years, they are under the care of adults who give them the best modern medical care and vaccines. It’s only when they haven’t died of measles, smallpox etc that they get these mental ideas.  Why don’t these daft cunts ever insist on only flying in rudimentary planes or wattle and daub houses?  

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Mudface said:

You do have a choice- but it comes with consequences as it can adversely affect other people, not just yourself.

If we didn't have so much coercion and propaganda from muppets taking cash from big pharma leading to mandates and all of the other related shit maybe people wouldn't feel the need to remind others that their bodies are actually their own, and that they have a choice.

Maybe one day we'll become more advanced and our bodies will be GovCorp property or something, I'm sure the heretics will be gone at that point, no dissent will be seen anywhere in society and everything will be great.

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re starting to get crazy again, brother. We all know your opinion on this. You know everyone else’s. None of it comes as a surprise. 

Step away from the Becks, fire up your new Switch and leave this thread forever. You can thank me later. 

I'm actually completely fine with games, I borrowed some cash and got Far Cry 6 for the PS4 and Astral Chain arrived earlier for the switch, both look good so far too. I'm just having a dig at some Guardian bullshit that's all. I have SMT V arriving at the weekend as well for the switch so I'll be posting way less frequently for a while now I think and Rico can be happy that he doesn't have to type moron so often.

21 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The type of person who wants to stick a crystal up their fanny is exactly the type to be persuaded a vaccine is a bad thing.  Because they are stupid.  Natural selection would usually get rid of them but the time when they are most vulnerable, when they are being born and in their first few years, they are under the care of adults who give them the best modern medical care and vaccines. It’s only when they haven’t died of measles, smallpox etc that they get these mental ideas.  Why don’t these daft cunts ever insist on only flying in rudimentary planes or wattle and daub houses?  

If they're really stupid maybe point out why and let as many people as possible know if you feel like you have to. But when Pfizer whistleblowers are being ignored at outlets like The Guardian as they're at the same time wanting to police any internet site/social media that's beyond their clutches with censorship they can fuck off.

41 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Not sure who "they" are but these are both the last few days

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chd-calls-investigation-conflicts-interests-171800794.html

https://theconversation.com/vaccine-trial-misconduct-allegation-could-it-damage-trust-in-science-171164

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If they're really stupid maybe point out why 

From the articles above:

Given the size of the vaccine trial, and the many centres involved, bad data from a few rogue centres is unlikely to fatally undermine the evidence needed for licensing the Pfizer vaccine.

Ventavia is aware of recent accusations in an article written by Paul Thacker [investigative reporter and author of the BMJ article]. Mr. Thacker did not contact Ventavia prior to publication. The accuser was employed for approximately two weeks in September 2020, and no part of her job responsibilities concerned the clinical trials at issue. These same accusations were made a year ago, at which time Ventavia notified the appropriate parties. The allegations were investigated and determined to be unsubstantiated. Ventavia takes research compliance, data integrity, and participant safety very seriously, and we stand behind our work supporting the development of life-saving vaccines.

• Competing interests: PDT has been doubly vaccinated with Pfizer’s vaccine.

PDT is the fella who wrote the article RP has posted - Paul D. Thacker.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If we didn't have so much coercion and propaganda from muppets taking cash from big pharma leading to mandates and all of the other related shit maybe people wouldn't feel the need to remind others that their bodies are actually their own, and that they have a choice.

Maybe one day we'll become more advanced and our bodies will be GovCorp property or something, I'm sure the heretics will be gone at that point, no dissent will be seen anywhere in society and everything will be great.

I'm actually completely fine with games, I borrowed some cash and got Far Cry 6 for the PS4 and Astral Chain arrived earlier for the switch, both look good so far too. I'm just having a dig at some Guardian bullshit that's all. I have SMT V arriving at the weekend as well for the switch so I'll be posting way less frequently for a while now I think and rico can be happy that he doesn't have to type moron so often.

If they're really stupid maybe point out why and let as many people as possible know if you feel like you have to. But when Pfizer whistelblowers are being ignored at outlets like The Guardian as they're at the same time wanting to police any internet site/social media that's beyond their clutches with censorship they can fuck off.

I already have, they are stupid because the stick crystals up their fannies and then believe radio show hosts, internet trolls and useful idiots instead of scientists.  Idiots like you who have no fucking idea what you are talking about but push ivermectin as a cure along with vitamins. 

The Pfizer trial is bad, if it was at the start of the rollout and unduly influenced licensing it would have been huge news.  But we’ve got literally billions of data points now to show it does work, so this is a minor story purely due to timing. It’s like someone faking a story about aspirin efficacy. The faking is bad, but we know aspirin works so the story is fakery, not that aspirin doesn’t work. I’d have thought that was obvious.  But I forgot.  

56 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure who "they" are but these are both the last few days

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chd-calls-investigation-conflicts-interests-171800794.html

https://theconversation.com/vaccine-trial-misconduct-allegation-could-it-damage-trust-in-science-171164

From the articles above:

Given the size of the vaccine trial, and the many centres involved, bad data from a few rogue centres is unlikely to fatally undermine the evidence needed for licensing the Pfizer vaccine.

Ventavia is aware of recent accusations in an article written by Paul Thacker [investigative reporter and author of the BMJ article]. Mr. Thacker did not contact Ventavia prior to publication. The accuser was employed for approximately two weeks in September 2020, and no part of her job responsibilities concerned the clinical trials at issue. These same accusations were made a year ago, at which time Ventavia notified the appropriate parties. The allegations were investigated and determined to be unsubstantiated. Ventavia takes research compliance, data integrity, and participant safety very seriously, and we stand behind our work supporting the development of life-saving vaccines.

The BMJ article already notes that she worked there for two weeks, she got fired the day she complained to the FDA after repeatedly telling Ventavia about problems she saw.

Thacker is still standing by what he reported as well :

He also retweeted this :

55 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Idiots like you who have no fucking idea what you are talking about but push ivermectin as a cure along with vitamins.

I've never said ivermectin or vitamins are a cure for covid. I said ivermectin might work to lessen cases to some extent but not be some magical cure for all, same with vitamins and minerals. And same with eating healthily, exercise, etc. We've already done this argument several times though and I haven't mentioned ivermectin in a while because again I have no idea if it actually works or not. If you'll remember I was mentioning ivermectin the most around the time when people in the media were either deliberately lying about it or getting their facts wrong, that was one of my main issues.

Vitamins, minerals, eating healthily and exercise doesn't get big pharma cash. Maybe the body can be completely run down with junk food, lack of exercise and deficient and vitamins and minerals and the ability to fight off covid would be exactly the same as in any healthy person though and only taking the damn vaccine matters. A fair amount of bullshit from governments and pharma has been unravelling for a while now, even if the vaccines do help to reduce hospital cases and deaths. Focusing on scapegoating people that "stick crystals up their fannies" seems like the media distracting more than anything else.

20 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The BMJ article already notes that she worked there for two weeks, she got fired the day she complained to the FDA after repeatedly telling Ventavia about problems she saw.

Thacker is still standing by what he reported as well :

He also retweeted this :

He was also asked this an hour later and never replied:

Is this all the evidence of data falsification? “In August 2020, Ventavia executive identified three site staff members with whom to “Go over e-diary issue/falsifying data, etc.” One of them was “verbally counseled for changing data and not noting late entry,” a note indicates.

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next fella so I want to make sure I understand your concerns here.

14 months ago, one of a number of subcontractors had some sort of something go on with some of the data in their portion of the Phase 3 Pfizer vaccine trial which has since had over a billion doses documented and been the most vastly researched medicine in history. That claim was found to be unsubstantiated, but now, they are not reporting on it.

Does that about sum it up?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He was also asked this an hour later and never replied:

Is this all the evidence of data falsification? “In August 2020, Ventavia executive identified three site staff members with whom to “Go over e-diary issue/falsifying data, etc.” One of them was “verbally counseled for changing data and not noting late entry,” a note indicates.

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next fella so I want to make sure I understand your concerns here.

14 months ago, one of a number of subcontractors had some sort of something go on with some of the data in their portion of the Phase 3 Pfizer vaccine trial which has since had over a billion doses documented and been the most vastly researched medicine in history. That claim was found to be unsubstantiated, but now, they are not reporting on it.

Does that about sum it up?

The BMJ article is now a good conspiracy theory, ok. This is from the article, I think it points to wider problems that maybe Ventavia aren't too happy to be honest about :

Early and inadvertent unblinding may have occurred on a far wider scale. According to the trial’s design, unblinded staff were responsible for preparing and administering the study drug (Pfizer’s vaccine or a placebo). This was to be done to preserve the blinding of trial participants and all other site staff, including the principal investigator. However, at Ventavia, Jackson told The BMJ that drug assignment confirmation printouts were being left in participants’ charts, accessible to blinded personnel. As a corrective action taken in September, two months into trial recruitment and with around 1000 participants already enrolled, quality assurance checklists were updated with instructions for staff to remove drug assignments from charts.

In a recording of a meeting in late September 2020 between Jackson and two directors a Ventavia executive can be heard explaining that the company wasn’t able to quantify the types and number of errors they were finding when examining the trial paperwork for quality control. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” a Ventavia executive says. “We know that it’s significant.”

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.” ICON then highlighted over 100 outstanding queries older than three days in yellow. Examples included two individuals for which “Subject has reported with Severe symptoms/reactions … Per protocol, subjects experiencing Grade 3 local reactions should be contacted. Please confirm if an UNPLANNED CONTACT was made and update the corresponding form as appropriate.” According to the trial protocol a telephone contact should have occurred “to ascertain further details and determine whether a site visit is clinically indicated.”

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

The BMJ article is now a good conspiracy theory, ok. This is from the article, I think it points to wider problems that maybe Ventavia aren't too happy to be honest about :

Considering that the claim it centers around was investigated and found to be unsubstantiated I am not sure what else one could call it. 

31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Considering that the claim it centers around was investigated and found to be unsubstantiated I am not sure what else one could call it. 

The article's title and summary mention data integrity problems and I think what I quoted alone raises those concerns. Reading through that article and thinking it all seems fine then dismissing the whole thing as a conspiracy theory is part of the new normal though I guess.

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The article's title and summary mention data integrity problems and I think what I quoted alone raises those concerns. Reading through that article and thinking it all seems fine then dismissing the whole thing as a conspiracy theory is part of the new normal though I guess.

Mate - did you read through it? 

They are talking about a time when they had 1000 enrolled in the trial

As a corrective action taken in September, two months into trial recruitment and with around 1000 participants already enrolled, quality assurance checklists were updated with instructions for staff to remove drug assignments from charts.

In a recording of a meeting in late September2020 between Jackson and two directors a Ventavia executive can be heard explaining that the company wasn’t able to quantify the types and number of errors they were finding when examining the trial paperwork for quality control. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” a Ventavia executive says. “We know that it’s significant.”

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.”

the data integrity problems numbered just over 100.

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.” ICON then highlighted over 100 outstanding queries older than three days in yellow.

There was no changing or falsifying of any data - the issue was how quickly they were able to enter it.

Fourteen months ago.

What we need is a pattern of shenanigans throughout all of the Pfizer subcontractors with Pfizers knowledge - but it needs to be to vastly higher levels. 20% lets say. Then we need the FDA cooperation in covering that stuff up.

That story has some meat to it.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Mate - did you read through it? 

They are talking about a time when they had 1000 enrolled in the trial

As a corrective action taken in September, two months into trial recruitment and with around 1000 participants already enrolled, quality assurance checklists were updated with instructions for staff to remove drug assignments from charts.

In a recording of a meeting in late September2020 between Jackson and two directors a Ventavia executive can be heard explaining that the company wasn’t able to quantify the types and number of errors they were finding when examining the trial paperwork for quality control. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” a Ventavia executive says. “We know that it’s significant.”

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.”

the data integrity problems numbered just over 100.

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.” ICON then highlighted over 100 outstanding queries older than three days in yellow.

There was no changing or falsifying of any data - the issue was how quickly they were able to enter it.

Fourteen months ago.

What we need is a pattern of shenanigans throughout all of the Pfizer subcontractors with Pfizers knowledge - but it needs to be to vastly higher levels. 20% lets say. Then we need the FDA cooperation in covering that stuff up.

That story has some meat to it.

I honestly just give in at this point. I'll take Turdseye's advice and get back on the switch soon.

Here's my pet croc from Far Cry 6 :

5ecw5zN.jpg

Me : "Have you got any message for the people on the GF?"

Croc : "Bill Gates is a lizard."

Me : "Some of them won't really like that I don't think, sorry."

Croc : "Not bothered mate, and don't be on that fucking switch for too long either."

Story in the paper, 23 year old up in Blackpool wouldnt have the vaccine because she'd read or heard 'real horror stories' about it on social media. Yes, her choice. But she was pregnant and caught covid. She gave birth prematurely to a baby girl who sadly died.

The 23 year old said she'd do exactly the same and not have the vaccine if she had the chance again.

What hope have you got for some children with 'parents' like this believing bullshit on social media and saying she'd do the same even knowing what she knows now?

9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Story in the paper, 23 year old up in Blackpool wouldnt have the vaccine because she'd read or heard 'real horror stories' about it on social media. Yes, her choice. But she was pregnant and caught covid. She gave birth prematurely to a baby girl who sadly died.

The 23 year old said she'd do exactly the same and not have the vaccine if she had the chance again.

What hope have you got for some children with 'parents' like this believing bullshit on social media and saying she'd do the same even knowing what she knows now?

Tragic in more ways than one that story. These bullshit spreaders are killing people.