You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

16 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That’s German version of the S*n. 

Well done. 

Sorry for not knowing the alignment of Germany's papers, thanks as well though I can avoid in future. A different link : Supermarkets in German state of Hesse can now block entry to the unvaccinated

I checked Deutsche Welle which I've used several times in the past but nothing there, after looking that thing is state-owned though. Time to delete that bookmark I think.

“We expect that this option will only be used on some days and that businesses which cater to everyday needs will not make use of it,” state leader Volker Bouffier said on Tuesday.

So people there can buy food if the rule is more widely used, as long as they chose the right day to need it. Or if a cunt supermarket owner is in the area some people might have to skip buying food until they find elsewhere.

Absolute fucking morons who allowed that.

And where are the mainstream media outlets reporting on that? It's all about health though. Unless you're not vaxxed and need food in Hesse.

When things like this happen you probably end up with a lot of people that aren't right wing ending up at right wing sites because it's hard to find anyone else even reporting properly. Or following right wingers on social media because so much of the left are ignoring problems unvaxxed have. Or people deciding that Biden can fuck off in the midterms because of the mandates and so on.

I can deal with checking a right winger on social media or ending up at a right wing paper to see a story here and there because I feel comfortably on the left and I know why I'm having to do it in this situation. What about people more on the fence though? What about younger people that haven't made their minds up yet about where they are politically as they see all of this going on?

It's stupid shit like this that feeds the right, then if they get in power it's because people are "thick", and the media and stupid fucking politicians that helped create the situation carry on as normal.

Went to Blackpool after the match and there were anti-vaxxers the whole length of the front with the lights standing there holding signs up. Absolutely loads of them. “We do not consent”, “Don’t let them poison your kids”. 

Same yellow signs as this article so assuming it’s the same people. Cunts. 

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/education/heads-statement-after-anti-vacc-protest-outside-lytham-st-annes-high-school-3403657?amp

9 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

And where are the mainstream media outlets reporting on that? It's all about health though. Unless you're not vaxxed and need food in Hesse.

I wish I could say I was surprised but this is the logical endpoint of everything we've witnessed over the past 18 months.

Surely even a psychopath who thinks it's acceptable to blackmail people with starvation must recognise that not everyone is able to get vaccinated, even if they wanted to.

19 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I wish I could say I was surprised but this is the logical endpoint of everything we've witnessed over the past 18 months.

Surely even a psychopath who thinks it's acceptable to blackmail people with starvation must recognise that not everyone is able to get vaccinated, even if they wanted to.

It's gone completely mad. At least there's quite a lot of protesting going on in France and Italy + Biden's mandate is being rejected more in the US too. When it gets to the level of supermarkets though it should be clear that it's got out of hand to way more people. Hopefully those rules in Hesse get reversed in the near future.

10 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went to Blackpool after the match and there were anti-vaxxers the whole length of the front with the lights standing there holding signs up. Absolutely loads of them. “We do not consent”, “Don’t let them poison your kids”. 

Same yellow signs as this article so assuming it’s the same people. Cunts. 

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/education/heads-statement-after-anti-vacc-protest-outside-lytham-st-annes-high-school-3403657?amp

They’ve been on Islington and The Strand in the city centre at various times in the last few months. They don’t seem to get many honks.  I think we should stop them targeting schools, like they do in America.

8 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

It's gone completely mad. At least there's quite a lot of protesting going on in France and Italy + Biden's mandate is being rejected more in the US too. When it gets to the level of supermarkets though it should be clear that it's got out of hand to way more people. Hopefully those rules in Hesse get reversed in the near future.

A supermarket could chose to serve them, one could even open for their exclusive use (although I guess their sick pay bill would be high).  I’m sure you wouldn’t be up for forcing  supermarkets to put staff at risk.  That’s fascism isn’t it? 

From reading around, it appears that a barbecue equipment store was sued because it denied access to unvaccinated people. The court ruled in the shop's favour, and confirmed that shops have the right to either implement 2G rules (people must show proof of vaccination or a previous infection, and then don't have to wear masks or socially distance) or 3G (people must wear masks and socially distance). This isn't state-mandated and although it can apply to supermarkets, most of the big chains have already stated they won't be implementing 2G rules.

https://www-rnd-de.translate.goog/politik/2g-im-supermarkt-was-sagen-aldi-rewe-und-lidl-AF5I3DSJHBEKFBBRTFPVXAYELA.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=nui,sc

https://worldakkam.com/supermarkets-in-hessen-germany-can-now-block-admission-to-unvaccinated-stores/412258/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

From reading around, it appears that a barbecue equipment store was sued because it denied access to unvaccinated people. The court ruled in the shop's favour, and confirmed that shops have the right to either implement 2G rules (people must show proof of vaccination or a previous infection, and then don't have to wear masks or socially distance) or 3G (people must wear masks and socially distance). This isn't state-mandated and although it can apply to supermarkets, most of the big chains have already stated they won't be implementing 2G rules.

https://www-rnd-de.translate.goog/politik/2g-im-supermarkt-was-sagen-aldi-rewe-und-lidl-AF5I3DSJHBEKFBBRTFPVXAYELA.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=nui,sc

https://worldakkam.com/supermarkets-in-hessen-germany-can-now-block-admission-to-unvaccinated-stores/412258/

How about 5g rules? Huh? 

11 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

How about 5g rules? Huh? 

No need, they're automatically implemented by the behaviour-modifying 5G nano-particles in the vaccines. Once the kill switch is activated, all the vaccinated sheeple will turn on the non-vaccinated heroes and eliminate them before becoming part of a global zombie slave army.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Mudface said:

No need, they're automatically implemented by the behaviour-modifying 5G nano-particles in the vaccines. Once the kill switch is activated, all the vaccinated sheeple will turn on the non-vaccinated heroes and eliminate them before becoming part of a global zombie slave army.

Trump warned us, but did we listen? 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

A supermarket could chose to serve them, one could even open for their exclusive use (although I guess their sick pay bill would be high).  I’m sure you wouldn’t be up for forcing supermarkets to put staff at risk.  That’s fascism isn’t it? 

The idea of supermarket staff serving people : fascism. The idea of people starving to death because they can't get food : no comment.

Maybe the supermarket staff that don't like it can find another job or be fired? Who gives a shit? Just like the health workers that got us through the pandemic before vaccines arrived and lost their jobs because they didn't want a government enforced medication, who gives a shit right?

I know you might be into covid passes and vaccines but people potentially starving because they don't agree should probably be a concern if you're bothered about fascism.

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

Thanks, good to know. It might have helped if those doing the original reporting I read had at least checked with supermarkets to see what their views were on it first too. If enough people and businesses/corps reject the idea of mandates and passes maybe we'll actually get through this with some sanity.

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

RP will have.

Well apart from having a few laughs at Icke before he was deleted from social media for being a heretic I've at least not gone down the 5G route. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this shit and can't accept the craziest theories any more.

32 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks, good to know. It might have helped if those doing the original reporting I read had at least checked with supermarkets to see what their views were on it first too. If enough people and businesses/corps reject the idea of mandates and passes maybe we'll actually get through this with some sanity.

Nah, that would involve some journalism. Far better to throw up some low effort clickbait article to alarm people.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

The idea of supermarket staff serving people : fascism. The idea of people starving to death because they can't get food : no comment.

Maybe the supermarket staff that don't like it can find another job or be fired? Who gives a shit? Just like the health workers that got us through the pandemic before vaccines arrived and lost their jobs because they didn't want a government enforced medication, who gives a shit right?

I know you might be into covid passes and vaccines but people potentially starving because they don't agree should probably be a concern if you're bothered about fascism.

This is where you start to look like a hysterical fanny. People aren’t going to starve are they?  That’s just ridiculous.