You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Mrs and a few of her colleagues have had this, negative for Covid but a super cold that's lasting ages, she's had it for about 10 days on and off, couple of mates have too. If this is due to diminished immunity due to social distancing then flu season is gonna be fucking nuts.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-cold-ever-spreading-across-25168149

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mrs and a few of her colleagues have had this, negative for Covid but a super cold that's lasting ages, she's had it for about 10 days on and off, couple of mates have too. If this is due to diminished immunity due to social distancing then flu season is gonna be fucking nuts.

Been absolutely fucked for a fortnight with a sinus infection. Loads of people around my area seem to have it as well. Weathers all over the place here, cold and wet one day and warm and humid the next so that's not helping things. 

Was meant to have my booster jab today but on my GP's advice postponed it for a couple of weeks as I'm on a massive dose of antibiotics and steroids. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

@Red Phoenix You want a conspiracy.

I got one -- kratom. US gov has tried controlling it twice, it's a natural and cheap opiod alternative for pain and now the WHO are snooping around.

Yeah I've heard about that stuff before. It's no surprise that you have agencies like the FDA going after it though, making sure there's not widespread adoption of cheap and/or natural alternatives to expensive big pharma drugs seems to be one of their main aims. Possibly one of the worst and most destructive agencies the US public has ever had. They recently fucked the vaping market up too from what I read, a real bunch of scum.

I could've focused on the FDA (and CDC) several times but it's vaccine related and I don't want to go there in this thread. I've already pissed off enough people in here I think, it could've been a whole lot worse though I think if I'd gone down that route too.

As for wanting a conspiracy, I really don't! I've read a fair amount in the last month or so after trying to look at both sides of several covid arguments and as many of us know there's all types of crazy shit out there so I've been overloaded with conspiracy stuff at times. Besides, the covid pass side of things can also lead into some crazy places if you really want it to, especially when the WEF and Uncle Schwab are involved.

Leana Wen is another WEF authoritarian fucking twat, who once said on CNN that "you have the option not to get vaccinated, but then you can't go out in public." Notice how she makes sure to get a mention in for the "reliable proof of vax system" at the end.

Los Angeles 1984.

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I've had a cold all week, haven't even had the energy to go and see the Sopranos film which I was looking forward to. Doesn't help that the wife has had a chest infection all week too. Loads of people I know have got all sorts - my uncle got admitted to hospital with pneumonia, people in work sick etc. 

Basically, life is SHITE.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

@Red Phoenix You want a conspiracy.

I got one -- kratom. US gov has tried controlling it twice, it's a natural and cheap opiod alternative for pain and now the WHO are snooping around. 

I didn’t know that. The WHO need to fuck off. I use it pretty often and have done since not long after I started this thread. 

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

A single airline. Half the disruption was from poor scheduling and poor planning that has been building up for months. The other half because the staff walked.

Otber airlines in the area were hardly disrupted. 

Well hopefully it becomes more widespread, fuck fascist mandates and fuck Biden.

35 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I was out yesterday with a mate who’s got long covid.  He’s had it over a year now, still not right.  He’s had to turn down 2 promotions because he’s still suffering from ‘brain fog’.  

Poor sod 

I've had my booster jab this morning. I'd been AZ on my original ones, but I've been topped up with Pfizer. Even though the online stuff says you'll likely get Pfizer or Moderna and if you had AZ originally you might be offered AZ, the girl doing the injection said all boosters the recommendation is Pfizer as it provides best protection against the newer variants.