You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

A Step-by-Step Guide to Picking Up Chicks at the Gym

https://brobible.com/life/article/how-to-pick-up-girls-at-gym/

That's not what I tried, mate. I did not cold approach or try to pick up anyone on the spot. Great banter, though. And very relevant to the thread. About as relevant as your daily rhetorical questions.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Its hardly complex to think you’re stupid. 

it’s dead easy to throw accusations on here. Behind your keyboard. 

But as you wish to continue to do that, how about you prove you’re not a nonce? Because that’s the fucking level this place us reached to different opinions. 

It’s a difference in opinion. Just for delaying on making decision makes me stupid? Nah.

If I was a into all the conspiracy theories and sharing the bat shit crazy theories that anti-Vaxxers do, then I’d be inclined to think you would have a point. But I don’t, and you know that. You just want to lump all of those who do not agree with you 100% in a box, when it’s not that simple and it’s more complex and nuanced than that.  

I won’t shamed and I certainly won’t be peer pressured into anything. I’ll make the decision when I feel the time is right and there is a prolonged period of review and data collection. Form a period of more than 10 or so months. This vaccine rollout is still a medical trial and when the likes of the FDA actually sign off the standard (they haven’t done that yet, they have allowed emergency powers to rollout etc) then I would probably feel more sure than I do now. That does not make a denier, anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist. It makes me a normal person who is trust in their immune system and has done everything that is been asked of them this past 18 months. The only thing different to why we have done is that you have had the vaccine and I haven’t. 

Stop trying to shame people for an opinion that you don’t agree with. You are better than that, or at least I’d like to believe that you are. 

• Upvote 2

New Zealand is Covid free. Travel is a no go. Ergo, I currently have no need of the vaccination. I also am waiting to see how the data pans out. Thanks to our great border shutdown procedures, I have time on my side. Of course, all that may change tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

New Zealand is Covid free. Travel is a no go. Ergo, I currently have no need of the vaccination. I also am waiting to see how the data pans out. Thanks to our great border shutdown procedures, I have time on my side. Of course, all that may change tomorrow. 

My lad in Melbourne has gone into lockdown, 8 cases.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

ETqh4BUXQAUdMqU.jpg

Oh my god that's frightening! She looks just like one of the managers from the company I've just left, and one of the many reasons why I left! A right nasty cunt, I spoke out of turn for the first time in 17 years last year and she told me it was gross misconduct and she was entitled to sack me and I should be grateful for a second chance. Shame I didn't have money to burn I could have told her how and where she could shove her job!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

it’s dead easy to throw accusations on here. Behind your keyboard. 

But as you wish to continue to do that, how about you prove you’re not a nonce? Because that’s the fucking level this place us reached to different opinions. 

It’s a difference in opinion. Just for delaying on making decision makes me stupid? Nah.

If I was a into all the conspiracy theories and sharing the bat shit crazy theories that anti-Vaxxers do, then I’d be inclined to think you would have a point. But I don’t, and you know that. You just want to lump all of those who do not agree with you 100% in a box, when it’s not that simple and it’s more complex and nuanced than that.  

I won’t shamed and I certainly won’t be peer pressured into anything. I’ll make the decision when I feel the time is right and there is a prolonged period of review and data collection. Form a period of more than 10 or so months. This vaccine rollout is still a medical trial and when the likes of the FDA actually sign off the standard (they haven’t done that yet, they have allowed emergency powers to rollout etc) then I would probably feel more sure than I do now. That does not make a denier, anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist. It makes me a normal person who is trust in their immune system and has done everything that is been asked of them this past 18 months. The only thing different to why we have done is that you have had the vaccine and I haven’t. 

Stop trying to shame people for an opinion that you don’t agree with. You are better than that, or at least I’d like to believe that you are. 

What are you on about now?  And who told you about that kid? She said she was 16 ok!  

Anyway, I think your reasons are bullshit, I think your logic is bullshit, I think your arguments are selfish and that leads me to believe you are stupid.  Me, someone you’ve never met before, will never meet in the future and will have no baring on your life. If you are that fragile that it’s upset you then you need to toughen up buttercup.  

Your trust in your immune system is excellent, if only more people understood this.  

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What are you on about now?  And who told you about that kid? She said she was 16 ok!  

Anyway, I think your reasons are bullshit, I think your logic is bullshit, I think your arguments are selfish and that leads me to believe you are stupid.  Me, someone you’ve never met before, will never meet in the future and will have no baring on your life. If you are that fragile that it’s upset you then you need to toughen up buttercup.  

Your trust in your immune system is excellent, if only more people understood this.  

I’m not fragile, I just get fucked off when I am accused of being something I am not. I could say all your previous decisions based on other factors in life would be selfish (voting Tory) but I didn’t once you explained your reasons, I disagreed, thought your reasons were selfish and that led loads to believe you are a selfish cunt. I’m as comfortable in this decision as you are in yours. 

However, it seems you are more rattled by this than I am. Because you keep having a pop. Because you can’t let someone disagree with you. 

As I said I’m secure with my stance on this, if there any fragility mate, it’s on your part. 

The world does not revolve around this virus as much it did (it’s still out there but it’s less scary).

Vaccines are so far working and reducing the hospitalisations. All the vulnerable are protected, those that want to be are protected.

So what’s your problem? I could get more sick?

I could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow. Insecurity would be a result of fear, I don’t fear this. I did. At the beginning. No doubt about it, and that’s why I understand people like you taking the vaccine. I just didn’t let it live in my world after a period of time (turned all news off, muted anything related to it on Twitter” I just got most of my info from here and the papers when I felt I needed to know anything different.

What I don’t agree with is the tone with how you in particular share the info. There is always a snide dig at people aren’t loons because you’re ignorant and couldn’t really give two fucks about anyone but yourself, which ironic when you throw at the accusation at me and others. 

You live in your world Rico, just focus on that.

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’m not fragile, I just get fucked off when I am accused of being something I am not. I could say all your previous decisions based on other factors in life would be selfish (voting Tory) but I didn’t once you explained your reasons, I disagreed, thought your reasons were selfish and that led loads to believe you are a selfish cunt. I’m as comfortable in this decision as you are in yours. 

However, it seems you are more rattled by this than I am. Because you keep having a pop. Because you can’t let someone disagree with you. 

As I said I’m secure with my stance on this, if there any fragility mate, it’s on your part. 

The world does not revolve around this virus as much it did (it’s still out there but it’s less scary).

Vaccines are so far working and reducing the hospitalisations. All the vulnerable are protected, those that want to be are protected.

So what’s your problem? I could get more sick?

I could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow. Insecurity would be a result of fear, I don’t fear this. I did. At the beginning. No doubt about it, and that’s why I understand people like you taking the vaccine. I just didn’t let it live in my world after a period of time (turned all news off, muted anything related to it on Twitter” I just got most of my info from here and the papers when I felt I needed to know anything different.

What I don’t agree with is the tone with how you in particular share the info. There is always a snide dig at people aren’t loons because you’re ignorant and couldn’t really give two fucks about anyone but yourself, which ironic when you throw at the accusation at me and others. 

You live in your world Rico, just focus on that.

I knew I was right.  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Is it rent a dickhead day? I’m not denying anything.  

There, that’s your  silly game done and dusted. 

You seem more than happy to dish it out on here but it's obvious you don't like it when it is aimed back. 

I enjoy your sense of humour but there's a lesson to be learned in taking what you give. 

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

You seem more than happy to dish it out on here but it's obvious you don't like it when it is aimed back. 

I enjoy your sense of humour but there's a lesson to be learned in taking what you give. 

I love getting it back. Proves you aren’t all soft arsed lefties!  

Reading it you’ll see I think he’s stupid and Skids got all defensive.  Why he gives a fuck is beyond me. 

Then some tool tried to get me to say I wasn’t a nonce, as if I’d deny that.  The wind left his sails pretty quickly.