Bjornebye

Coronavirus

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Katie Hopkins, David Icke and Piers Corbyn. Sounds like a fun day out. 

I was on Victoria Street earlier when these fuckwits marched by. What a fucking shower. A combination of people who look like life's down and outs, combined with a bunch of gammon England fans chanting "stick your fucking vaccine up your arse" interspersed with England football songs. There's were fucking loads of them though. 

16 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Ok so someone you don't agree with politically asked a question of the prime minister and you don't like him but what do you think about what he asked the prime minister? This is a common thing I am seeing now, people dismiss ideas, thoughts, questions, data all because they don't like the individual who is asking. 

I'm seeing a load of thick blerts posting shite from YouTube and the likes because it confirms their bias without actually checking out the source. 

Ok, but what do you think about what was actually said? You see this is the thing, you've attempted to insult me, you've made 3 posts, and you are still refusing to give your opinion on what is actually being said because, err, bad people. 

Your prime minister is lying. Doesn't that bother you? 

7 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Yep, he's a 10 year old bellend. 

Thanks for confirming it in front of an audience.

It will make it helpful to just skip past the gobshite that you are and continue onto other parts of the discussion that adults are having. 

Maybe join back in when you've finished puberty? Ta

Is masturbating to this a bit of a struggle?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Katie Hopkins, David Icke and Piers Corbyn. Sounds like a fun day out. 

Denzil knows

E7FRaaLXoAY7Rj1?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was on Victoria Street earlier when these fuckwits marched by. What a fucking shower. A combination of people who look like life's down and outs, combined with a bunch of gammon England fans chanting "stick your fucking vaccine up your arse" interspersed with England football songs. There's were fucking loads of them though. 

They've started beating each other up now. I'm not sure that these people are really qualified to offer public health advice. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Urban_Pictures/status/1418995611173625856

Sadiq Khan has said that today's demonstration has been referred to the Met Police as member of the public have raised concerns that some of the speakers may have incited violence against NHS employees. 

39 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They've started beating each other up now. I'm not sure that these people are really qualified to offer public health advice. 

These are the people Johnson and Cummings created. They fed them after midnight on talk of treachery and crushing saboteurs.

Amazing that Kate Shemirani is more bothered about the vaccine than the Botox (a protein made from Botulinum toxic one of the most dangerous toxins in the world) that she pumps into her face 

47 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just look how pissed that all look. Loads of them were like that before. There were people staggering everywhere. You could well believe loads of them were on the beak and whatever else, yet they won't take a vaccine. 

See the fella on that holding the bloke around the neck while his mate cracked him? Fucking shithouse. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

So you think Rutte is lying and covering up a great reset? Sound. 

So now you assume to know my view on the subject and still, after 4 posts haven't given your own. Pathetic. 

14 minutes ago, Iceman said:

So now you assume to know my view on the subject and still, after 4 posts haven't given your own. Pathetic. 

My original view was that it's not a great idea to be sharing footage of the far right Forum For Democracy. You appear to be ignorant of who the questioner was and the racist political fuckwits he belongs to so presumably you are interested in the accusations of Rutte knowing about and covering up a "great reset". You should probably know at this point that the leader of Forum For Democracy, Thierry Baudet, reckons that Covid 19 is all the work of Soros. It's a load of bollocks. 

Brilliant. 

Ministers 'fear coronavirus could be spread by farting in a confined space'

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ministers-fear-coronavirus-could-spread-24609803.amp?__twitter_impression=true

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Brilliant. 

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ministers-fear-coronavirus-could-spread-24609803.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Ministers have been privately pointing at each others farting arses? They are really stooping now. 

The French water cannon vaccine protesters . Maybe if Johnson had bought the right water cannon when he was Mayor Hopkins and her evil crew might have had an early bath . 

21 hours ago, Iceman said:

Interesting...

I like the lady's face at 1.48 - she's like "got eeeeeem"

Have you got the answer to the very last question?

51 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

My original view was that it's not a great idea to be sharing footage of the far right Forum For Democracy. You appear to be ignorant of who the questioner was and the racist political fuckwits he belongs to so presumably you are interested in the accusations of Rutte knowing about and covering up a "great reset". You should probably know at this point that the leader of Forum For Democracy, Thierry Baudet, reckons that Covid 19 is all the work of Soros. It's a load of bollocks. 

Surely if someone is lying they need pulling up (his answer was textbook) regardless of what side it comes from?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Amazing that Kate Shemirani is more bothered about the vaccine than the Botox (a protein made from Botulinum toxic one of the most dangerous toxins in the world) that she pumps into her face 

I LOVE Botox.  Here are my stand out Botox facts;

1) An amount of botulism that weighed the same as an egg would be enough to kill everyone on the planet. 

2) If you distilled all the Botox used in cosmetic treatments in one year down to its purest form it would weigh the same as a junior disprin tablet. 

On 18/07/2021 at 11:00, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Javed doesn't really have the vid, first thing he said was he was double jabbed and has mild symptoms, might be part of the narrative they'll try and build going forward. 

'yes you'll get it if you go clubbing but if you're doubled jabbed you'll get mild symptoms just like me. Two years from now you'll make assistant manager. And that's when the big bucks start rolling in.'

Oh look.

Screenshot_20210724-224317_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Brilliant. 

I can believe it as I've been doing some proper crackly farts, more often than normal, since I tested positive.

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Surely if someone is lying they need pulling up (his answer was textbook) regardless of what side it comes from?

Are you also one of the great reset conspiracy theorists? How do you feel about far right shite being shared on this site? 

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Oh look.

Screenshot_20210724-224317_Chrome.jpg

To be fair, my sisters mate who was double jabbed had it. She said she felt back to normal after about 4 days ( she did feel shit with it when she was ill)