You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

This post on FB is from the music teacher at the local school.  He works in the kitchen and doesn't wear a mask on 'health grounds', oh and his wife is the deputy head...

"If you check the all-cause mortality figures for the last 10 or 20 years, you will see that 2020 deaths were not abnormally high and that have have been several recent years when more deaths occurred. Obviously, In the event of a pandemic, the all-cause mortality figures would be considerably higher. As this was not the case, there was clearly no pandemic. In harsh winters, more of the very old or those with severe health difficulties are unable to cope and death rates are higher. When there are mild winters (especially consecutively) the health of those elderly and frail is not challenged as hard and fewer die. The next time there is a harsh spell, there are many more who would have died previously had the winters been harsh who suddenly perish together, resulting in unusually high mortality figures for that year. The causes not pertaining to accidents are Cancer, Flu, Heart Attacks, strokes. Pneumonia etc and the numbers are pretty consistent, annually... that is until covid. Now all the causes listed hardly have any victims and nearly all deaths are recorded as covid deaths. This is to justify the claim of the pandemic which clearly does not exist."

Be funny if he dies of Covid.

Or just gets hit by a car.

Or dies in a freak, music-related accident. 

6 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

This post on FB is from the music teacher at the local school.  He works in the kitchen and doesn't wear a mask on 'health grounds', oh and his wife is the deputy head...

"If you check the all-cause mortality figures for the last 10 or 20 years, you will see that 2020 deaths were not abnormally high and that have have been several recent years when more deaths occurred. Obviously, In the event of a pandemic, the all-cause mortality figures would be considerably higher. As this was not the case, there was clearly no pandemic. In harsh winters, more of the very old or those with severe health difficulties are unable to cope and death rates are higher. When there are mild winters (especially consecutively) the health of those elderly and frail is not challenged as hard and fewer die. The next time there is a harsh spell, there are many more who would have died previously had the winters been harsh who suddenly perish together, resulting in unusually high mortality figures for that year. The causes not pertaining to accidents are Cancer, Flu, Heart Attacks, strokes. Pneumonia etc and the numbers are pretty consistent, annually... that is until covid. Now all the causes listed hardly have any victims and nearly all deaths are recorded as covid deaths. This is to justify the claim of the pandemic which clearly does not exist."

I wouldn't normally recommend burning a school to the ground, but if it means kids might be saved from exposure to dangerous stupidity, it might be worth a shot.

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/press/press-releases/highest-rates-excess-deaths-in-the-world-ons-deaths-data-2020

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55631693

Chart showing excess deaths

Am I the only one wondering why the music teacher is working from the kitchen?

• Upvote 2

On BBC breakfast there was a male reporter reporting from a sunny beach in Portugal. On the BBC lunchtime news there was a female reporter on a Portugal beach, why did they need to send two reporters there?? (I’m just jealous they’re in the warm sun)

• Upvote 1

I subscribe to freedom of choice and I recently had my 2nd jab. But at the same time, it concerns me the number of people who turn down the opportunity to have the jab, especially in areas when a new variant is rampant and expanding quickly.

Clearly, some people may have health issues which makes them either uneasy about the jab or medical conditions means it is not advisable to have it.

You go back to the late 1950's and 1960s where mass vaccination for all sorts of illnesses, even those with very low mortality rates, were the norm.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I subscribe to freedom of choice and I recently had my 2nd jab. But at the same time, it concerns me the number of people who turn down the opportunity to have the jab, especially in areas when a new variant is rampant and expanding quickly.

Clearly, some people may have health issues which makes them either uneasy about the jab or medical conditions means it is not advisable to have it.

You go back to the late 1950's and 1960s where mass vaccination for all sorts of illnesses, even those with very low mortality rates, were the norm.

Yeah nobody should ever be forced to take one and everyone has their right to be sceptical about things being pumped into peoples blood stream en-masse but I also right to call them selfish cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah nobody should ever be forced to take one and everyone has their right to be sceptical about things being pumped into peoples blood stream en-masse but I also right to call them selfish cunts. 

See I don't mind scepticism that's reasonable but these daft twats who watch a YouTube video by some conspiracy theorist think they know it all. Cunts

• Upvote 1

Not sure where to put this;

They got clapping, what more do the cunts want ?

Nurse who cared for PM resigns

A nurse who looked after Boris Johnson when he was seriously ill with Covid has resigned from her post - highlighting the government's 1% pay offer and saying it had a lack of "respect" for the profession.

Jenny McGee was one of two medics who won praise from the prime minister after caring for him in intensive care at London's St Thomas' Hospital in April last year.

She is now to start a nursing contract in the Caribbean.

In a Channel 4 documentary The Year Britain Stopped, McGee says: "Lots of nurses felt that the government hadn't led very effectively, the indecisiveness, so many mixed messages. It was just very upsetting...

"We're not getting the respect and now pay that we deserve. I'm just sick of it. So I've handed in my resignation."

In a statement issued by her hospital, McGee, who is originally from New Zealand and has lived in the UK for more than 10 years, added: "After the toughest year of my nursing career, I'm taking a step back from the NHS but hope to return in the future."

Downing Street said: "Our NHS staff have gone above and beyond over the past year and this government will do everything in our power to support them."

A spokesman added: "That is why they have been exempted from the public sector-wide pay freeze implemented as a result of the difficult economic situation created by the pandemic."

Shock, the government spokesperson completely ignoring the question of not enough pay but instead answering a question they were not asked. 

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Has anyone actually read any data yet about the Indian variant being more dangerous/evasive to vaccines? Or is this the usual stuff that goes with the lifting of lockdown measures? 

I'm not sure there is any evidence - John Burn Murdoch who has been really good so far, showed data today that seemed to show that the rate had slowed and gone backwards! 

Same as the South African variant that was going to overwhelm us. Some people don't want this to end. And by this, I mean their time in the media and all that goes with being a 'Dr' online.