You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I could have sworn that was what funerals are for. When we used to be allowed to go to them, of course.

Yeah restricting the amount of people attending during a global pandemic thats killed 2.4 million people helps prevent more funerals. 

3 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I had my first vaccine yesterday, the AstraZeneca one. No sore arm, headache, feeling of nausea or any other side effects at all. 

Have you tried running up the side of a building yet though? 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you tried running up the side of a building yet though? 

I had the vaccine a couple of weeks ago. It has exposed the truth. There is no building.

"India has placed a temporary hold on all exports of the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, foreign ministry sources have told the BBC.

They said rising cases meant domestic demand was expected to pick up in the coming weeks, and so the doses were needed for India's own rollout.

The move - described as a "temporary squeeze" by officials - is expected to affect supplies until the end of April."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56513371

12 minutes ago, SasaS said:

"India has placed a temporary hold on all exports of the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, foreign ministry sources have told the BBC.

They said rising cases meant domestic demand was expected to pick up in the coming weeks, and so the doses were needed for India's own rollout.

The move - described as a "temporary squeeze" by officials - is expected to affect supplies until the end of April."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56513371

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

This thing is going to end up making peoples eyeballs pop out of their heads and bleed to death out of their arses if it keeps on mutating. Zombie apocalypse incoming.

12 hours ago, General Dryness said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

This thing is going to end up making peoples eyeballs pop out of their heads and bleed to death out of their arses if it keeps on mutating. Zombie apocalypse incoming.

All the flag shaggers will be furious that other countries have the same level of self-interest.  Who'd have thought.

Just had a phone call to go in for my 2nd Pfizer jab tomorrow lunchtime, only 7 weeks since I had the 1st.

Expecting a sore arm, but hopefully won't get the other reactions I had.

Even if I do, it's more than worth it.

Good luck to those having their jabs and for those who haven't yet, I hope you do soon.

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

12 individuals or organizations are responsible for two thirds of all anti-vaccine content circulating on major social media networking sites.

"Social media is enabling anti-vaxxers to recruit millions of Americans and indoctrinate them with fear and doubt."

I like when they call you gullible for following scientific evidence instead of some colander shagging Karen on facebook/twitter. 

Me and 6 others at work are having the jab tomorrow, a perk of the job as such as we are not in the age range or criteria but are deemed vital to the running of the constabulary office. i do feel a bit uneasy about that, but at the same time want to get vaccinated with the opportunity presented to me.

According to Betsi cadwalladr health board I'm supposed to be notified by tomorrow at the latest about when and were I'm supposed to be getting the jab as of now I've heard fuck all .

I've Tried going on line to try and book it myself but it's not offering me anything. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

According to Betsi cadwalladr health board I'm supposed to be notified by tomorrow at the latest about when and were I'm supposed to be getting the jab as of now I've heard fuck all .

I've Tried going on line to try and book it myself but it's not offering me anything. 

Ring your GP. A relative of a mate did and got invited for a jab.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Cases have been falling in Wales for three years. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Ring your GP. A relative of a mate did and got invited for a jab.

Yeah ring the doctor mate I know a few who have done the same. 

Or just hang on till Saturday when winter ends because it will be over by then