You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

28 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Had my jab about an hour ago. Apart from being a bit lightheaded and a little bit of a headache, everything seems fine.

The next day after mine I could hardly lift my arm! Other than that all good.

• Upvote 2

All 3 of my brother's kids have got it too now. Brother said he was whacked for 2 days but feels much better now. His lad is asymptomatic. The 2 girls just feel a bit fatigued and warm, but no cough. His brother-in-law's wife has got it too. Her kid is in the same class as my brother's youngest daughter. 

It's mad how rapidly and widely it spreads. Thankfully, they're all relatively healthy and seem to be having a mild case of it. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

I had a sore arm, fever, muscle aches and a swollen lymph node under my armpit but all good now.

Blimey ! Yet my 81 year old mum only had a slight headache! No ache in her arm at all. She looks frail but is damn tough!

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

At least it wont be caught offside pointing on VAR tonight if Jurgen eases you back into the squad.

Rather off topic but you’ve reminded me, the night before the West Ham game I dreamt I was running round some streets wearing a Jurgen mask!! Then I bumped into Jurgen - and woke up!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

All 3 of my brother's kids have got it too now. Brother said he was whacked for 2 days but feels much better now. His lad is asymptomatic. The 2 girls just feel a bit fatigued and warm, but no cough. His brother-in-law's wife has got it too. Her kid is in the same class as my brother's youngest daughter. 

It's mad how rapidly and widely it spreads. Thankfully, they're all relatively healthy and seem to be having a mild case of it. 

Glad it seems mild and hope it stays that way.

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

Rather off topic but you’ve reminded me, the night before the West Ham game I dreamt I was running round some streets wearing a Jurgen mask!! Then I bumped into Jurgen - and woke up!

I have a book of dreams in the house and gave just checked the meaning of this dream , and it appears you are a lunatic. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Had my jab about an hour ago. Apart from being a bit lightheaded and a little bit of a headache, everything seems fine.

Edit,

Headache and lightheadedness now gone, but my arm is a little sore.

If that's the only side effect I have then it's a really small price to pay.

A pound to a pinch of shit I'll be as rough as arseholes tomorrow!.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/feb/04/australian-open-hotel-quarantine-worker-positive-for-covid-with-victorian-premier-assuming-the-worst

We've just had 1 positive case of what is presumed to be the UK variant/strain down in Victoria, with the premier stating that they're assuming its spread to others given how contagious it is. Hopeful that any cluster will be contained fairly quickly given that the contact tracing team has been pretty decent over the past few months.

3 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

2 hours ago, suzy said:

The next day after mine I could hardly lift my arm! Other than that all good.

Which one did you have?

I had the Pfizer one. Everyone I’ve spoken to seemed to have had a bit of a sore arm but not much else

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fingers crossed mate.

Just now, Champ said:

Which one did you have?

I had the Pfizer one. Everyone I’ve spoken to seemed to have had a bit of a sore arm but not much else

I had the Pfizer one. People who have had covid tend to have more side effects according to the nurse. Not that I'm complaining about them, the vaccine is the way out of this mess.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

My missus had a banging head off the Pfizer one, my dad had no side effects what so ever. 

I had that Chinese one, and it didn't hurt at all and so far no sid开 eff酒吧s what对ever. 

我感觉绝对很棒。打开酒吧.

Still too early to open the pubs....