You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I think there must be a lot of vaccine refusal here in the States. I got a call last week from a doctor friend of a friend who said they had some doses that were unused by the people slated to get them, and did I want to come and get one. Unfortunately I couldn't go, so it went to another friend, but it seemed awfully odd to me that they were already looking for people to take them (they had a pretty strict expiration and had to go quickly) when we're not even into Phase 2 of the schedule as far as I'm aware.

47 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I think there must be a lot of vaccine refusal here in the States. I got a call last week from a doctor friend of a friend who said they had some doses that were unused by the people slated to get them, and did I want to come and get one. Unfortunately I couldn't go, so it went to another friend, but it seemed awfully odd to me that they were already looking for people to take them (they had a pretty strict expiration and had to go quickly) when we're not even into Phase 2 of the schedule as far as I'm aware.

Considering the CDC head has stated they have no idea how many doses are in hand, Donny jr and Kushner hav probably paid off Rudi in vaccine

I really do struggle to sympathise with vaccine sceptics given that it's not that hard in the Internet age to find news sources more reliable than mates on Facebook.

Earlier this year the Mrs's sister was sharing shit her local pharmacist had been peddling about how drinking hot tea could kill covid in your throat. I mean Jesus Christ. It's not necessarily an IQ thing this It's pure fucking laziness.

There has to be some quality control in how people make their decisions about life. If a ship engineer told me a ship was safe to board, but a hairdresser told me they'd heard on the grapevine it wasn't, I would happily board the ship.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I really do struggle to sympathise with vaccine sceptics given that it's not that hard in the Internet age to find news sources more reliable than mates on Facebook.

Earlier this year the Mrs's sister was sharing shit her local pharmacist had been peddling about how drinking hot tea could kill covid in your throat. I mean Jesus Christ. It's not necessarily an IQ thing this It's pure fucking laziness.

There has to be some quality control in how people make their decisions about life. If a ship engineer told me a ship was safe to board, but a hairdresser told me they'd heard on the grapevine it wasn't, I would happily board the ship.

Hang the fuck on a minute, we all know barbers are the foremost authority on maritime transport.

• Upvote 1

Imagine if we ever get one of these fuckers who can tell the difference between there, their and they're. Shit could get real.

"Now people ask me should we fear the impact of a vaccine that's been developed in less time than it takes the average tortoise to take a shit, but that's not the problem per se, the real issue - if you'll indulge me for a moment - is the fake news media, much of which has developed into, how do I put it - fuck your mother - a mere plaything of the global oligarchy? Do I fear a needle in my own upper appendage? Not in the least - but in those of my progeny? Bearers of my incumbent DNA? I say yes - absolutely." 

ac93cf7c15f8368145e2c543e5a43599.png

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Totally agree 

Years ago these soft cunts would be laughed at in pubs and other social settings. Nowadays they can clan together and go conclusion shopping online with other fucking dense twats.

I think the saying is

'For every complex problem there is a simple solution that is often wrong.'

10 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

Totally agree 

Years ago these soft cunts would be laughed at in pubs and other social settings. Nowadays they can clan together and go conclusion shopping online with other fucking dense twats.

I think the saying is

'For every complex problem there is a simple solution that is often wrong.'

I posted it earlier on the thread, but when I was waiting to get my BCG in the early 90s, I can only imagine what would have happened if one of the kids had been pulled out of the line because their parents thought they were going to implant a homing device created by Bill Gates, I'm talking mental health act sectioning-style shit and a grand jury. 

We tolerate too much of this shit, it shouldn't be on Youtube or Facebook, and people who talk about it should have fruit thrown at them in the street. 

• Upvote 1

Beijing is using anal swabs to test its residents for coronavirus, a method that experts say is more accurate and raises the chances of detecting the virus.

To collect test samples, the swab needs to be inserted about two to three centimetres (0.8 to 1.2 inches) into the rectum and rotated several times.

After completing the motion twice, the swab is removed before being securely placed inside a sample container. The whole procedure is said to take about 10 seconds.

38538150-9192251-image-m-5_1611744381515

tenor.gif?itemid=12676966&f=1&nofb=1

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

Beijing is using anal swabs to test its residents for coronavirus, a method that experts say is more accurate and raises the chances of detecting the virus.

To collect test samples, the swab needs to be inserted about two to three centimetres (0.8 to 1.2 inches) into the rectum and rotated several times.

After completing the motion twice, the swab is removed before being securely placed inside a sample container. The whole procedure is said to take about 10 seconds.

I normally have to pay extra for stuff like that 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Poster said:

Wouldn't fancy then having to put the swab up my nose. 

You do feel the Earth is taking some kind of petty revenge for the Norwegians eating blue whales or some shit.

"Scientists have discovered a new strain of Covid from Mozambique which can only be vaccinated against by sticking a needle down your cock and holding it there long enough to sing 'I'm a little teapot short and stout'."

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I posted it earlier on the thread, but when I was waiting to get my BCG in the early 90s, I can only imagine what would have happened if one of the kids had been pulled out of the line because their parents thought they were going to implant a homing device created by Bill Gates, I'm talking mental health act sectioning-style shit and a grand jury. 

We tolerate too much of this shit, it shouldn't be on Youtube or Facebook, and people who talk about it should have fruit thrown at them in the street. 

I agree with this 

Alfies Army would not have existed 20 years ago

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

You do feel the Earth is taking some kind of petty revenge for the Norwegians eating blue whales or some shit.

"Scientists have discovered a new strain of Covid from Mozambique which can only be vaccinated against by sticking a needle down your cock and holding it there long enough to sing 'I'm a little teapot short and stout'."

Usually costs extra that. Where do i sign up?