Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 1275 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Great film Football Factory. If you hadn't seen it you would go into it thinking what am I doing but they managed to pull it off and make it "not shit". 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Great film Football Factory. If you hadn't seen it you would go into it thinking what am I doing but they managed to pull it off and make it "not shit". 

I don't mind The Business either or the first Rise Of The Footsoldier. Enjoyable guff.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't mind The Business either or the first Rise Of The Footsoldier. Enjoyable guff.

Yeah both decent. Rise of the Footsoldier is really good. Do NOT watch Rise of the Footsoldier Marbella. Fuck me thats some serious levels of utter shite. Actually, give it a go, you'll laugh AT it. 

18 minutes ago, Elite said:

The Bank Job is one of my favourite shit/good films.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

The Bank Job is one of my favourite shit/good films.

Never seen that.

Unless Craig Fairbrass is in it, I'm not interested.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

I watch it every time it’s on telly.

Fairbrass is in it.

Haha, caught me out there.

I'll look out for it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I'm not fighting side by side with dim racist Terry from Harrogate the fucking shithead. Merseyside vs the rest of the Uk is fine by me. Only one winner. Put em up 

Hmm, so a mexit? Are we all racist xenophobes now? Will there be purple passports?

Yeah both decent. Rise of the Footsoldier is really good. Do NOT watch Rise of the Footsoldier Marbella. Fuck me thats some serious levels of utter shite. Actually, give it a go, you'll laugh AT it. 

All of the RotFS sequels have been absolute plop. 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Never seen that.

Unless Craig Fairbrass is in it, I'm not interested.

Get on "Muscle", if you like a bit of the 'Brass.

• Upvote 1

So Hancock has been 'pinged by the app" and is now self isolating.

Makes no sense to me that - the rugby story in the park is a complete non story....no suggestion he’s broken any rules if exercising with his family.  The being pinged by the app thing is interesting though as where can you actually go just now that requires scanning in?

Supermarkets don’t and there’s sod all else open?

Or have i missed something? I supppose being a politician he may have to use it to enter the commons or maybe tv studios...

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Makes no sense to me that - the rugby story in the park is a complete non story....no suggestion he’s broken any rules if exercising with his family.  The being pinged by the app thing is interesting though as where can you actually go just now that requires scanning in?

Or have i missed something? I supppose being a politician he may have to use it to enter the commons or maybe tv studios...

Politicians are so delusional to think that if they say I am staying home because my phone beeped then so should you. He's probably about now out checking his eyesight near a castle. 

7 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Politicians are so delusional to think that if they say I am staying home because my phone beeped then so should you. He's probably about now out checking his eyesight near a castle. 

Be about right that

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

Hes a fucking cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hes a fucking cunt. 

Is fucking right.

Maybe app has just singled him out to do the public a favour, keep him locked up and away from us all.

Was thinking about how the States and UK seem to be doing well with vaccines and it struck me it's one of the few good aspects of having populist leaders that can't do complex solutions to complex problems.

Got a pandemic, we need to test track and trace, close the borders, have a zero covid police, teams on the ground.

Erm what?

Or we could wait for a vaccine, you just inject it.

Wahey that's the ticket!

39 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

1610 deaths. Fuck.

It's difficult to properly get your head round

Remember, these, by and large, are on top of the people who would die in normal times

It's also a higher death rate than we suffered in WW2

It's a catastrophe

7 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Christ - the ONS saying the death toll is 96,000. 

Taking back control of our death rate.

Hes a fucking cunt. 

I saw the other day he has a Masters in Economics. Seems quite reasonable for him to be the Minister for Health with that glowing qualification.

Imagine just before you doze off before heart surgery that you find oiut your surgeon has a Masters Degree in Economics.

How can we have a worse fucking death rate than Trump US? Seriously, these counts should be dragged out of Downing St and sent packing.