You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

My appetite has dropped feel full as fuck after just eating some toast. Maybe my body compensating as I'm doing fuck all. According to my phone I've walked 80 steps today.

It's mad how tired I feel but 24 hours to go before I'm out on parole

Have you got any orange juice or anything in? 

Edit: Glad you've got a good lawyer 

1 hour ago, mars said:

Because we have an incompetent government who haven't the balls to make the tough decisions?

The problem is that incompetent government has an 80 seat majority, so unless there's a significant Tory mutiny, any opposition will struggle.

But because most of them are making shitloads of money, I can't see that happening any time soon.

Bastards.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I have vitamin d tablets mate, prebiotic shit, normal vitamins and plenty water.

Touch wood I've been lucky with it.Had symptoms 12 days now so can't see me getting worse now. My mate sent me a touching message earlier saying "glad you're not dead"

Yeah well I think I speak for everyone on here when I say "glad you're not dead x"

What does the missus look like? (Just incase) 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

It's accelerating the cases, perhaps, but it's very difficult to prove that when schools,  pubs and shopping have been a key factor in more people mingling.  

I'm not one for conspiracy shite, and this isn't one, it's just an honest opinion based on what is being said. 

If it was THAT bad, then why in the name of fuck would you let millions spend Xmas day mingling, and why are we watching 2,000 fans at Everton tonight, and why haven't they already postponed school reopening? 

Being in tier 4 already I’m not mingling. Going to be very strange just the two of us.  Had already got over not seeing my son and grandson but my parents are absolutely gutted they can’t come to us. They only live 10 minutes away. 
Anyway got food and drink etc etc don’t stop me feeling sad. Just wish I had confidence the vaccine programme will roll out quickly. It’s all shite. 

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Wrong priorities but she was happy to accept hers the cunt. 

Her analogy is terrible as well, both people would be equally at risk in her ‘boat’ scenario. That obviously isn’t the case with older people who are at much greater risk from Covid. 

She was delighted to be offered it but thinks it should be given to others first? She's not really thought that through, has she.

Day 3 for me. Felt shite all night long - the night seems to be the worst as it's the only thing you think about and you end up going over all the bad shit that could happen (hospital, death, obviously).

The Aches and pains are similar to when I had a bad chest infection years ago. I've had problems with my lower back for a few years and this seems to be making it worse, it's like any weak spot it hammers into it.

Got up for a piss earlier and ended up lying on the bathroom floor, drenched in sweat on the verge of vomiting. And then ten minutes later it had passed.

I'm going to sound really fucking stupid and selfish but I'll be honest I didn't think it would be this bad - I'm 41 and in pretty good health. 

Hopefully back on the paracetamol and ibuprofen will get me going again. 

Good news is the wife seems to be past the worst.

• Upvote 12

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Day 3 for me. Felt shite all night long - the night seems to be the worst as it's the only thing you think about and you end up going over all the bad shit that could happen (hospital, death, obviously).

The Aches and pains are similar to when I had a bad chest infection years ago. I've had problems with my lower back for a few years and this seems to be making it worse, it's like any weak spot it hammers into it.

Got up for a piss earlier and ended up lying on the bathroom floor, drenched in sweat on the verge of vomiting. And then ten minutes later it had passed.

I'm going to sound really fucking stupid and selfish but I'll be honest I didn't think it would be this bad - I'm 41 and in pretty good health. 

Hope you get over the worse soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

If things do get worse (hopefully you start to feel better) call for help.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Sounds very familiar mate. Get well soon both 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

She was delighted to be offered it but thinks it should be given to others first? She's not really thought that through, has she.

To be fair she is in her 80's and I believe they are also trying to get jabs to people with a high profile to counteract the anti_vaxx stuff.

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

I'm lucky my case has been mild but those thoughts defo came to me as well at times. Few days and you'll improve mate

• Upvote 2

On 22/12/2020 at 09:46, Stickman said:

Highest death toll in Europe with the worst recession of any G7 country and said with the usual smirk

Coronavirus: Priti Patel claims government has been ‘consistently ahead of the curve’ in pandemic

Priti Patel posing for a photo

Ms Patel denied that the government was acting in a “last-minute” way.

“The government has consistently, throughout this year, been ahead of the curve in terms of proactive measures,” the Home Secretary told Today.

“There's nothing last-minute in terms of the work that was undertaken by government in terms of planning and preparing for tier 4.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/coronavirus-priti-patel-claims-government-has-been-consistently-ahead-of-the-curve-in-pandemic/ar-BB1c8dJQ?ocid=st

Fucking fat cunt.

• Upvote 3

On 22/12/2020 at 09:46, Stickman said:

Highest death toll in Europe with the worst recession of any G7 country and said with the usual smirk

Coronavirus: Priti Patel claims government has been ‘consistently ahead of the curve’ in pandemic

Priti Patel posing for a photo

Ms Patel denied that the government was acting in a “last-minute” way.

“The government has consistently, throughout this year, been ahead of the curve in terms of proactive measures,” the Home Secretary told Today.

“There's nothing last-minute in terms of the work that was undertaken by government in terms of planning and preparing for tier 4.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/coronavirus-priti-patel-claims-government-has-been-consistently-ahead-of-the-curve-in-pandemic/ar-BB1c8dJQ?ocid=st

Just the wrong curve.