You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, John102 said:

See this girl has set up a go fund me, as the reality bites.

5k is the aim. She has handily dropped in a story about her brother with cancer. 

Sure it will take off at some point, however, she is struggling on £300 at the minute.

Laurence Fox to release a charity single.  

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

See this girl has set up a go fund me, as the reality bites.

5k is the aim. She has handily dropped in a story about her brother with cancer. 

Sure it will take off at some point, however, she is struggling on £300 at the minute.

Fucking hell. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Laurence Fox to release a charity single.  

The girl who runs the website where she got all this nonsense from is suspiciously quiet on Instagram and elsewhere. 

Still peddling the shit with no mention of the situation this girl has found herself in. Nobody could have seen this coming.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, John102 said:

The girl who runs the website where she got all this nonsense from is suspiciously quiet on Instagram and elsewhere. 

Still peddling the shit with no mention of the situation this girl has found herself in. Nobody could have seen this coming.

Is that the fairly pretty brunette one? Someone posted a video of some girl spouting all sorts of shite about the tiers to her "followers" these thick twats don't understand that they are just prolonging it. Blaming everybody else. 

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's clearly been daft but I feel for these people picking up big fines. They're not bad people, they're people who've built up businesses over years and been shat on by fate from a great height, meanwhile they've seen people like Cummings do what they want with impunity. She'll have that fine enforced no doubt while Cummings has his council tax bill wiped. 

I do think its shameful the double standards involved like.

I cant believe this girl, from what i have seen, is sitting there looking at Cummings though. She has been caught up in the nonsense on facebook about fake viruses and lied to by the charlatan magna carta lot. Id have sympathy for her if countless people, including actual legal professionals hadnt warned her.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is that the fairly pretty brunette one? Someone posted a video of some girl spouting all sorts of shite about the tiers to her "followers" these thick twats don't understand that they are just prolonging it. Blaming everybody else. 

Yeah thats her. She seemed to do a video that went viral, obvioulsy helped by the fact she is fairly nice looking like, and now she is a celeb and truth seeker to these people, Spy Bee and Stronts. She has her own webiste power to people, sells merch and has all these shit templates for stuff like this, not paying your tele license and other shite.

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Yeah thats her. She seemed to do a video that went viral, obvioulsy helped by the fact she is fairly nice looking like, and now she is a celeb and truth seeker to these people, Spy Bee and Stronts. She has her own webiste power to people, sells merch and has all these shit templates for stuff like this, not paying your tele license and other shite.

They all just egg each other on. Someone they look up too has spouted some bulshit so no mater what you put in-front of them they are firmly in the "Covid is just the fu" camp. 

I think SD and Spy Bee (despite not believing in them) actually wear masks (as far as I'm aware) so I don't tar them with the same brush as I do these cunts. 

33 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just had a ‘discussion’ with a woman in work.

Her ‘well, the vaccines rushed, it takes ten years to do it normally’

Me ‘but, that’s not the case and information is freely available anyway. It’s quick, but the world and all its resources have been throw at it, it’s in everybody’s interest to get it done.’

Her ‘but they’d have cured cancer then, wouldn’t they?’

Me ‘They are two completely separate things’

Her ‘But big pharma don’t want to cure cancer as they’d lose money’

Me ‘where are you getting this nonsense from?’

Her ‘article in the Daily Mail said it and there’s other stuff on Facebook which proves it’

Me ‘fucksake’

She has a masters degree in psychology...

We’re fucked as a species.

While I am not anti-vax. Nobody knows of the long term side effects (if any) that this vaccine can have.

I was listening to a GP on a podcast yesterday (He was a guest on this particular podcast, and he himself interviewed that MMA lad Dean Garnett, to discuss his theories on vaccinations, Dr is pro vax btw) say that he wasn't going to be taking the vaccine straight away.

His reason was that he was involved in being a test subject for the current one. His Mother is a fertility expert in Dubai and for whatever reason (I think he may be planning on setting up a family with his wife) his Mum got him to take a sperm test and his sperm rate was severely down compared to the last one. And the only difference in his daily routine prior to the test was being involved in the testing. So this could have had long term effects on his chances of having kids and (still the chance for other possible implications) if he hadn't had that jizz content test.

So, while to some that may seem a small and insignificant non-acceptable reason not to take the vaccine, people have a right to be concerned (whatever those concerns are, to that person they are valid) and people shouldn't be criticized for having those concerns, and especially they can't articulate them the way they would like to. 

There's a lot of sneering going on about people who are pro vax, but don't want to fully get on board at this stage. It needs to stop. There is a lack of emotional intelligence creeping in from both sides. It was mainly the anti vax and covid deniers at first, but now there seems to be no allowance for middle ground any more (on anything) I just find the whole thing depressing to watch.

"I don't do that"
"Well you're a thick cunt"

"But you don't do that, so that makes you a thick cunt too"

"You're the bigger cunt because you said 1 thing about what the prick said. That makes you as bad as them"

"But your prick said this and that makes you like them"

Endless fucking shit flinging at each other when it should be the government who should have the shit flinging focused on. This has played out exactly as the Tories wanted it to. Deflect the responsibility of everything on to the people with divide and conquer.

32 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's clearly been daft but I feel for these people picking up big fines. They're not bad people, they're people who've built up businesses over years and been shat on by fate from a great height, meanwhile they've seen people like Cummings do what they want with impunity. She'll have that fine enforced no doubt while Cummings has his council tax bill wiped. 

You have also got to ask, who feels comfortable handing out 10k fines to small businesses who have been shit on and left hung out to dry and fend for themselves. That sits very uneasily with me.

I said it a few weeks ago. People have been pushed into trying everything to keep their livelihoods going, so it is understandable that they will make some silly choices, but it is mainly done with the right intentions.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You have also got to ask, who feels comfortable handing out 10k fines to small businesses who have been shit on and left hung out to dry and fend for themselves. That sits very uneasily with me.

I said it a few weeks ago. People have been pushed into trying everything to keep their livelihoods going, so it is understandable that they will make some silly choices, but it is mainly done with the right intentions.

Yep.

You see the likes of that twat Fox and Rita Ora bragging about having parties and getting away with it while someone gets hit with massive fines for trying to keep a roof over their kids' head.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think SD and Spy Bee (despite not believing in them) actually wear masks (as far as I'm aware) so I don't tar them with the same brush as I do these cunts. 

I do, and I have a dead spotty chin to prove it.

Cases down 25% in a week on rolling 7 day average. 

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

what do you mean by this? It is done with the right intentions for themselves, but is likely not to be done with the right intentions for the community. In this particular case, having a party for 30 people is clearly nothing but a selfish act, regardless of if you are rita orla or the proprietor of the venue. i would even suggest she's probably agreed to foot the bill of any fine because she can and doesn't give a fuck. I feel sorry for everyone who this lockdown is impacting - I am finding it tough with my business and I am not shutdown - but honestly I don't see any good intentions from someone opening their venue to a pop star just because they can. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

what do you mean by this? It is done with the right intentions for themselves, but is likely not to be done with the right intentions for the community. In this particular case, having a party for 30 people is clearly nothing but a selfish act, regardless of if you are rita orla or the proprietor of the venue. i would even suggest she's probably agreed to foot the bill of any fine because she can and doesn't give a fuck. I feel sorry for everyone who this lockdown is impacting - I am finding it tough with my business and I am not shutdown - but honestly I don't see any good intentions from someone opening their venue to a pop star just because they can. 

Spot on, she doesn’t care, the venue doesn’t care. They all knew the rules and decided to fuck it.  I do have a degree of sympathy with ‘the man in the street’ and the hypocrisy of Cummings but I think Rita would have had her party anyway.  And she didn’t invite me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Spot on, she doesn’t care, the venue doesn’t care. They all knew the rules and decided to fuck it.  I do have a degree of sympathy with ‘the man in the street’ and the hypocrisy of Cummings but I think Rita would have had her party anyway.  And she didn’t invite me. 

I live about a ten minute walk from that place and it's not on its own with having people in.

It's like prohibition era US round Notting Hill, lots of speak easy's and secret knocks.