You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Lawrence Fox should be made an example of. Bragging to his fawning racist muppet supporters that he has broken lockdown rules is dangerous behaviour. I remember people getting sent down for jokingly suggesting on facebook that they were gonna go out and riot during the London riots. This is worse IMO. Odious, attention seeking prick. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Lawrence Fox should be made an example of. Bragging to his fawning racist muppet supporters that he has broken lockdown rules is dangerous behaviour. I remember people getting sent down for jokingly suggesting on facebook that they were gonna go out and riot during the London riots. This is worse IMO. Odious, attention seeking prick. 

He's gotta fight, for his right, to paaaaaaarty. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He'll end up eating a shotgun i reckon. Post trump the zeitgeist isn't with him and he's essentially given up the chance of ever working in his chosen profession again.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He'll end up eating a shotgun i reckon. Post trump the zeitgeist isn't with him and he's essentially given up the chance of ever working in his chosen profession again.

He's riding a wave here, he's fucked once it's gone. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Spreading the demand, hence reducing the risk of contact. This is ace.  Next! 

Why don't they spread the demand for beer?

Why does having a pint with your dinner make you more at risk?

Saying "next" really is quite condescending. You might want to rethink it, or people might think you're a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Just had a ‘discussion’ with a woman in work.

Her ‘well, the vaccines rushed, it takes ten years to do it normally’

Me ‘but, that’s not the case and information is freely available anyway. It’s quick, but the world and all its resources have been throw at it, it’s in everybody’s interest to get it done.’

Her ‘but they’d have cured cancer then, wouldn’t they?’

Me ‘They are two completely separate things’

Her ‘But big pharma don’t want to cure cancer as they’d lose money’

Me ‘where are you getting this nonsense from?’

Her ‘article in the Daily Mail said it and there’s other stuff on Facebook which proves it’

Me ‘fucksake’

She has a masters degree in psychology...

We’re fucked as a species.

• Upvote 1

People forget the rules when drunk, they fall over and fight and need police and hospital treatment.  They commit more crime and are the victims of more crime.  Police and hospitals are understaffed due to COVID and dealing with COVID.  These are all very easy to answer you know. Ask me about covalent bonding, I could never do that.  

EDIT: Next! 

EDIT EDIT: It’s meant to be condescending as you are stupid.  

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People forget the rules when drunk, they fall over and fight and need police and hospital treatment.  They commit more crime and are the victims of more crime.

Maybe we should just ban alcohol permanently.

You are not nearly as bright as you think you are.

4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

It would just drive it underground, Prohibition didn’t work and just strengthened organised crime.  Come on, have a think for a second. 

I don’t think I’m bright, I know I’m not stupid though.  But me thinking you are stupid doesn’t mean you are, I’m not magic.  

41 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Why don't they spread the demand for beer?

Why does having a pint with your dinner make you more at risk?

Saying "next" really is quite condescending. You might want to rethink it, or people might think you're a cunt.

Pot. Kettle. Black. 

31 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Pot. Kettle. Black. 

On 24/11/2020 at 20:35, Gnasher said:

Not sure but I bet the girl below wishes see never logged on to twitter

See this girl has set up a go fund me, as the reality bites.

5k is the aim. She has handily dropped in a story about her brother with cancer. 

Sure it will take off at some point, however, she is struggling on £300 at the minute.

She's clearly been daft but I feel for these people picking up big fines. They're not bad people, they're people who've built up businesses over years and been shat on by fate from a great height, meanwhile they've seen people like Cummings do what they want with impunity. She'll have that fine enforced no doubt while Cummings has his council tax bill wiped. 

• Upvote 4