You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Still waiting on my own covid test result, I posted the test kit off on Friday morning.

I've just managed to drag myself out of bed within the last half an hour, I'm staying hydrated and sleeping loads but I'm as weak as a lamb and completely exhausted.

I have never felt this ill before.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The people of Dover are pissed at the new restriction and are speaking truth to power and going at who is responsible for the appalling response, deaths and spread of covid in the UK.

Oh...

‘Scumbags!’ barked Lyn Beckett on King Street, in answer to the question of what accounted for Dover’s rapid rise in infection – it has gone from 42 to 267 cases per 100,000 in a month.

She was referring, she explained unapologetically, to east Europeans, whom she blamed for the spread. Dover has a relatively small migrant population but several people expressed doubts about foreigners adhering to the rules, including Malho, who is originally from Portugal.’ 

Yep, nailed it! 

Fucking idiots.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/fear-and-loathing-in-dover-where-brexit-and-covid-meet

The white biffs of Dover

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Apparently South Korea has been able to trace 100 contacts for every Covid positive test. Our world beating test manages 2. They’ve offered to help, but I bet we decline.  

Also, this is great. 

It amazes me that these covid deniers have the cheek to call people who know exactly how dangerous this virus is "tin-foil hat, gullible, sheeple" I mean the levels of hypocrisy are astounding. Murdering cunts. Shit like those marches in London yesterday are prolonging the fucking spread the anti-mask ugly fucking shit bag cunts. Fuck off. Im getting angry typing this thinking about Carvalho and the shit he is going through because of this virus. Any single one of you who come on this thread playing this down after what people have been through this year need banning and fucking smacking in the mouth.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

James OBrian has just tweeted if any front line doctors treating COVID patients are against the lockdown and Tier systems.  Not seen any yet but you never know. 

What the fuck do they know? It's Jill from accounts with all the facts on Facebook.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'll be honest, once everyone normal has had the vaccine, seeing what happens to the fake moon landings brigade could actually pass as decent television this time next year. 

They can call the Netflix series 'Embarrassing' 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'll be honest, once everyone normal has had the vaccine, seeing what happens to the fake moon landings brigade could actually pass as decent television this time next year. 

It doesn't need 100% uptake to be effective so they'll be covered anyway but with extra belief that vaccination is unnecessary. 

Remember when the Trumpie Bear said he was immune - probably for life. Seems to have shit his pants:

A Republican lawmaker from Pennsylvania abruptly left a White House meeting with President Trump after he was informed that he had tested positive for COVID-19, AP reported Sunday.

Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) was informed during the Wednesday meeting with Trump about the president's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results that he had tested positive for the virus and was led away by White House medical staff, one source at the meeting told the AP.

The president instantly called the White House doctor in and he took them back to, I guess, the medical place,” the person said.

On 28/11/2020 at 12:19, Stickman said:

We’re fucked 

@Sky News
BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has appointed Nadhim Zahawi as a health minister responsible for the deployment of the #coronavirus vaccine, Downing Street has announced.

I hope that he doesn't store the vaccines in his well heated (at the public's expense) stables.