You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Pretty much what BBC are reporting:

The scientists on the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation previously published a list of prioritisation of who should get a jab first, with care home residents and staff among those at the top.

The interim guidance says the order of priority should be:

• Older adults in a care home and care home workers
  • All those aged 80 and over and health and social care workers, though they may move up the list
  • Anyone 75 years of age and over
  • People aged 70 and over
  • All those aged 65 and over
  • High-risk adults under 65 years of age
  • Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
  • All those aged 60 and over
  • All those 55 and over
  • All those aged 50 and over
  • The rest of the population, with priority yet to be determined

But the committee stressed this list was "not considered definitive" as more data is still being collected on at-risk groups.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Trump gone and a Covid vaccine in the same weekend, Carlsberg don't do rebalancings of the universe...

All looks a tad suspicious. If this was announced last week he would have claimed it as a victory and gotten himself re-elected. 

24 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I know, great isn’t it?

Well I think an announcement on Friday might have been a bit better, maybe when he was finishing up on the 18th, any news for me? Well you lost the election and they found a vaccine. All quiet other than that.

Just pitched up for my 6pm slot as part of the Liverpool experiment only to be turned away by the army guy asking me to come back at 6.30pm because they are at capacity. Apologised and told me the online booking system “is shit.”

• Upvote 2

Just now, Anubis said:

Just pitched up for my 6pm slot as part of the Liverpool experiment only to be turned away by the army guy asking me to come back at 6.30pm because they are at capacity. Apologised and told me the online booking system “is shit.”

Was it Philly Hamman who said he battered some army punk? Should have taken him with you.