You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm out walking the coast everyday and hoping to stumble across some dogging.  I'd fuck a dead seal pup if I found it washed up on the beach.  

Will say this though, lockdown gives urbanites a taste of what winter is like for rural communities.  Oh you can't go Primark? Bummer. Pret closed? Wahhhh. 

Where do you live again? 

27 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm out walking the coast everyday and hoping to stumble across some dogging.  I'd fuck a dead seal pup if I found it washed up on the beach.  

Will say this though, lockdown gives urbanites a taste of what winter is like for rural communities.  Oh you can't go Primark? Bummer. Pret closed? Wahhhh. 

Adds a whole new meaning to going out clubbing. 

Sounds like paradise, I watched castaway and couldn't understand why he wanted to leave. I watched 'I am legend' and thought, apart from the night creatures that seemed my ideal world. 

3 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Adds a whole new meaning to going out clubbing. 

Sounds like paradise, I watched castaway and couldn't understand why he wanted to leave. I watched 'I am legend' and thought, apart from the night creatures that seemed my ideal world. 

Probably needed to see a doctor about his shredded foreskin.

tenor (1).gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Gutted to hear that less people are going to die than they thought. 

Begs the question what else have they got wrong? and how did they get it so wrong. I'd have thought having a fairly accurate assumption of how many people they calculate to catch covid and how many people would die with covid would er you know be a big part of their job. Maybe they're just plucking random numbers out of the air or taking a bit of a guess, who knows? The margin of the error dosnt inspire confidence though.

8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Oxford/GSK.

Front line NHS and over 85’s.

A vaccine that has been rushed and not fully tested given to the most essential and most vulnerable, what could go wrong? 

Oh yeah, because this strategy of hoping it burns itself out is working a treat isn't it. 

Man up, roll up your sleeve, take the shot and stop banging on about stupid conspiracies and what not

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Oh yeah, because this strategy of hoping it burns itself out is working a treat isn't it. 

Man up, roll up your sleeve, take the shot and stop banging on about stupid conspiracies and what not

How is being sceptical that all necessary precautions are being taken a conspiracy? 

If anything it’s the opposite you fucking moron.

A healthy dose of scepticism should be advised especially as it’s been rushed and GSK have a clause which excludes them from any responsibility if it causes adverse effects because it’s been rushed out.

Learn to talk before shouting, it’ll serve you well.