You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My brothers missus and 3 mates, all healthy and  no underlying illnesses have been knocked sideways for over 2 weeks.  Better anecdote. 

And me and my missus. Both fit and healthy physically. But yeah lets all get it and take the risk eh. 

4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

And are they dead?

I do have a little bit of agreement in some of your posts on this subject (not the bodies in the conwy tunnel bit of course) but this is a tad wrong. I see your point but perhaps you could have dressed it up a bit better?

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

I do have a little bit of agreement in some of your posts on this subject (not the bodies in the conwy tunnel bit of course) but this is a tad wrong. I see your point but perhaps you could have dressed it up a bit better?

I'm getting tired of Rico sniping. I am not a saint.

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You're making quips about a serious illness because people are making fun of you and disagreeing with you in this thread. The only precious little man in this thread is you, buddy.

So it's okay for me to be called all the cunts under the sun, and for people to be snarky and dismissive, but if I dare to reflect that one tiny bit, I am out of line?

Okay, sound.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

So it's okay for me to be called all the cunts under the sun, and for people to be snarky and dismissive, but if I dare to reflect that one tiny bit, I am out of line?

Okay, sound.

Yes, because you've spoken nonsense for months. Your response to that, making light of people being sick with something that has killed more than a million people and has ruined economies and lives is disproportionate.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, because you've spoken nonsense for months. Your response to that, making light of people being sick with something that has killed more than a million people and has ruined economies and lives is disproportionate.

Reign it in you drama queen. 

I was talking about the mental health problems this was causing. Tory Boy decided to dismiss my comment completely because he knows some people who have got ill. You've lost all sense of perspective in this thread.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Mental Health concerns are a reality. They have been massively exacerbated by the gubmints handling of the effects on the economy and the disinformation campaign about public health safety. Those two thing have already occurred - they happened months ago. That was the first wave.

They are continuing and increasing!