You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I really don't see the point of all this. You have the right to believe what you want but spamming this forum achieves exactly what?

Bizarre.

Go and have a wank or learn to draw. You know, something worthwhile.

I'm not spamming anything, I'm having a discussion with Harry's Lad and Red Shift.

Can't take the memes? Get outta the meme kitchen, put me on ignore, do what the insightful @Jennings suggests and simply scroll past me (see video guide) or petition Dave to ban me.

But, if you strike me down I shall become considerably more powerful etc etc.

ANH-Ben-shall-become-more-powerful.jpg

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

I'm not spamming anything, I'm having a discussion with Harry's Lad and Red Shift.

Can't take the memes? Get outta the meme kitchen, put me on ignore, do what the insightful @Jennings suggests and simply scroll past me (see video guide) or petition Dave to ban me.

It genuinely doesn't bother me what you do but I just don't see the point of what you are doing. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No. Not a conversation, I took the bait and responded.  Luckily I managed to spit it back out.

Now do us all a favour and fuck off you irritating cunt.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

It genuinely doesn't bother me what you do but I just don't see the point of what you are doing. 

I'm not doing anything.  Red Shift asked me something, I answered.  Then I had an uncontrollable memegasm.

Apart from that, I'm not doing anything apart from remaining pure and being, like, awesome and stuff. 

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

This is baffling doctors, I wonder what could be causing it.  I wonder what changed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked 
  • May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
  • SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
  • A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs 

My cousin died from it 4 years ago in his wagon at the services on the M6. There was video footage of him laughing and joking with a security guard on his way out out. Two minutes later dead. Not a heart attack. Not a stroke. Just dead. 

It’s only by the grace of the gods that he wasn’t driving the wagon at the time as there would have been more than just him dead. 

Probably the vaccine he never had though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

No. Not a conversation, I took the bait and responded.  Luckily I managed to spit it back out.

Now do us all a favour and fuck off you irritating cunt.

You see, we can be friends.  This is the kind of amicable equilibrium I was hoping to achieve.  It's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this month. 

2 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

My cousin died from it 4 years ago in his wagon at the services on the M6. There was video footage of him laughing and joking with a security guard on his way out out. Two minutes later dead. Not a heart attack. Not a stroke. Just dead. 

It’s only by the grace of the gods that he wasn’t driving the wagon at the time as there would have been more than just him dead. 

I respect your personal loss. 

6 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Indeed. My former boss was widowed by it - heard her husband make a weird noise in the middle of the night and when she rolled him over he'd stopped breathing and had gone (gives me the shits just thinking about it). He was healthy, played football, went to the gym and so on, in his mid-twenties. That was in 2003/4 or so. Some sort of pre-vaccine syndrome most likely.

Expectedly dangerous reporting from the Mail. Reporting fluke, rare and unrelated events and joining them together to invent a pattern for a headline.

5 minutes ago, Manny said:

Indeed. My former boss was widowed by it - heard her husband make a weird noise in the middle of the night and when she rolled him over he'd stopped breathing and had gone (gives me the shits just thinking about it). He was healthy, played football, went to the gym and so on, in his mid-twenties. That was in 2003/4 or so. Some sort of pre-vaccine syndrome most likely.

Expectedly dangerous reporting from the Mail. Reporting fluke, rare and unrelated events and joining them together to invent a pattern for a headline.

As I say it's just baffling and I wonder what could be causing the increase in sudden adult deaths.  Maybe billions of people worldwide were injected with experimental gene therapy? 

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/408762/increase-in-sudden-adult-deaths-baffles-experts/

Increase in sudden adult deaths baffles experts

By: Rafael Castillo-M.D. - 3 weeks ago

T wo weeks ago, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) sounded the alarm about the increase in sudden deaths which they labeled as SADS (sudden adult death syndrome).

This prompted them to develop the country’s first SADS registry to find out how serious the problem is, what’s causing it, and how it could be prevented. 

19 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Sorry to hear that mate, fucking terrible. It’s been happening for a long while. It’s actually pretty horrible to have these things hijacked by those looking, desperately, to twist the world into a reality they’ve created rather than base their views on the reality that exists. It’s the same thing with footballers, as if that wasn’t happening before. Blood clots too. 

There’s something really weird going on with people choosing what they believe first, then trying to fudge things into it. You see it in politics, you see it with this, but also flat earthers do it, 9/11 ‘truthers‘ do it. It’s a bizarre phenomenon. 

11 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Sorry to hear that mate, fucking terrible. It’s been happening for a long while. It’s actually pretty horrible to have these things hijacked by those looking, desperately, to twist the world into a reality they’ve created rather than base their views on the reality that exists. It’s the same thing with footballers, as if that wasn’t happening before. Blood clots too. 

There’s something really weird going on with people choosing what they believe first, then trying to fudge things into it. You see it in politics, you see it with this, but also flat earthers do it, 9/11 ‘truthers‘ do it. It’s a bizarre phenomenon. 

It's not just Covid though - it is climate, income in-equity, abortion, clean water etc. Anytime there is a minority of folks they need to go into hands over the ears, nah nah nah time.

People have been encouraged to create their own virtual realities, next stop is the metaverse. 

It is for cowards.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Manny said:

In the same article, what about the doctors who are making a register to find out what's going on?   Is that a fluke and are they being "expectedly dangerous", too? 

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's not just Covid though - it is climate, income in-equity, abortion, clean water etc. Anytime there is a minority of folks they need to go into hands over the ears, nah nah nah time.

People have been encouraged to create their own virtual realities, next stop is the metaverse. 

It is for cowards.

Yeah, it’s weird and it’s spreading. It’s like there’s zero room for any outside information. Ya know, just in case it challenges the world view they’ve chosen. 

While I know for sure that SADS has been around forever (and it's fairly cuntish to be linking things without any real proof) I do find the instantaneous shutdown around any debate regarding the new Covid vaccines being safe, effective, good, bad (insert your own point of view) is worrisome. Given their relatively "new" status it's common sense to question them, air your concerns etc -  medical professionals and public alike. They really do have a cult-like following amongst many people and that cannot be healthy. 

This does NOT apply to more mature vaccines that are well established. Those anti-vax people can fuck right off.