You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Isn’t there an echo chamber you can peddle this bollocks and laugh along with like-minded misfits?

What do you think the vaccine is designed to do to you?

Also - if it was a conspiracy amongst ‘the elites’ - do you not think there’d be a few by now might have grassed or is it that ‘the lizards in charge’ have never had a couple of drinks too many and sidled up to a mate and said ‘don’t say anything mate but………’ ?

Just when I'm out, you pull me back in.

To answer your question, yes there are echo chambers where I can peddle "this bollocks", good sir.

To answer your other question, I think the vaccines are probably designed to cause harm.  They certainly don't prevent Covid, which is how I would traditionally measure the performance of a vaccine. 

I've answered your questions, now I have one for you: you've mentioned that you're fully jabbed and boosted but still got Covid twice, that's evidence the vaccines are working yeah? 

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

To answer your question, yes there are echo chambers where I can peddle "this bollocks", good sir.

To answer your other question, I think the vaccines are probably designed to cause harm.  They certainly don't prevent Covid, which is how I would traditionally measure the performance of a vaccine. 

I've answered your questions, now I have one for you: you've mentioned that you're fully jabbed and boosted but still got Covid twice, that's evidence the vaccines are working yeah? 

I think having the vaccine meant my body dealt with the symptoms quicker than it would have otherwise done. I also believe it’s currently diluting down to spread more but be less potent, therefore making me believe that we need to just get on with life as normal as it will never be contained and it has to be accepted as as normal virus as a cold or Norovirus once vaccinated.

I also believe that it’s 100% fine to be unvaccinated, I don’t think for a second you can spread the virus any more or less than a vaccinated person. However, if it comes down to a critical decision I think that someone who has taken the vaccine but still finds themselves in a perilous state should be prioritised over someone who hasn’t taken it. And I do mean with covid related illness. The next time you get found semi responsive with tights round your neck and an orange in your mouth, you’re welcome to the ambulance pal!

It's not unconstitutional to refuse an organ transplant to a woman who refuses to get the COVID-19 vaccine, an Edmonton judge has ruled.

Annette Lewis went to court seeking to preserve her spot on an Edmonton-based transplant program's wait-list after doctors told her she would not be eligible because she is not immunized against COVID-19.

In a decision filed Tuesday, Court of Queen's Bench Justice Paul Belzil dismissed Lewis's argument that her charter rights had been violated.

Beginning in 2020, she was advised to get a series of vaccinations, including childhood vaccinations, as her immunization history could not be located. She agreed and got all the vaccines.

But in March 2021, when she was told that she required a COVID-19 vaccine in order to receive the transplant, she refused.     

"Taking this vaccine offends my conscience," Lewis wrote in an affidavit filed with the court. 

• Like 1

My Mum, 80 and in poor health has picked something up which she kept secret because she didn't want to worry anyone.

The only place she's been is hospital for a scan about 10 days ago and I took her and brought her back.

Very sore throat, runny nose, productive cough, headache, the lot basically.

She's 4 days in but testing negative so far, which is pretty much the same as when I had it a couple of months ago, I tested positive after 5 days iirc 

I've just dropped an oximeter off so we can monitor her sats.

I'm worried though I have to say.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Has the UK stopped reporting daily figures?

Worldometers has the last record on July 7 - the one before that was July 1.

They were daily up until that point.

Screenshot 2022-07-16 182405.png

Think I underestimated it this time. Been pretty much in bed for two days. I could probably get up and watch TV ect but feel tired and light headed. Sore throat, which is apparently the new main symptom. Had a big day at work tomorrow but obviously that won't be happening now.

Hopefully back to normal soon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/07/2022 at 01:17, Pureblood said:

Question for jabbed people: If you could go back and not have the jabs, knowing that they don't prevent infections and do have side effects, would any of you change your mind?

Obviously as a pureblood I wouldn't have to change my mind, but you might. 

I was and am ‘mrna vaccine hesitant’ but would defo go again yes. I Did it for my Son who was also vaccine hesitant, but at 33 with no large intestine, he is therefore extremely immune compromised, I led by example. He followed suit. He then caught Covid, and although had a very rough time ending up in hospital, he survived. I’m not sure he would have if not jabbed.

so far Ive been lucky. Double jabbed & boosted, but not infected. Touch head…er I mean wood.

On 16/07/2022 at 16:09, Harry's Lad said:

My Mum, 80 and in poor health has picked something up which she kept secret because she didn't want to worry anyone.

The only place she's been is hospital for a scan about 10 days ago and I took her and brought her back.

Very sore throat, runny nose, productive cough, headache, the lot basically.

She's 4 days in but testing negative so far, which is pretty much the same as when I had it a couple of months ago, I tested positive after 5 days iirc 

I've just dropped an oximeter off so we can monitor her sats.

I'm worried though I have to say.

My Ma had something recently, wiped her out (and she is rarely ill) she was unwell for about 3 weeks. She tested negative throughout. 

On 12/07/2022 at 10:07, Pureblood said:

Genuinely interested in your opinion of the below statement by one Dr. Robert Malone, who you no doubt are aware of. It pertains to Aotearoa where I live? My brother - bless - sent it to me. He’s well down the conspiracy rabbit hole, where as I just peer in to it from time to time.

The state of New Zealand:

Quote from Dr Robert Malone:
“The problem is the data are coming in from all over the world. The people that are dying and ending up hospitalized with Omicron BA.5 are the highly vaccinated.
The data from New Zealand is stunning. They managed to keep the earlier variants out, they jabbed everybody, and now Omicron BA.5, which is the escape mutant, it’s learned how to avoid the vaccine … and it is hammering New Zealand because they don’t have any natural immunity.
“What’s happened is they have driven through repeated vaccination a form of immune memory that makes it so the virus has been able to escape and is more able to infect the highly-vaccinated … The people that are actually breeding the new variants are the ones that have been highly-vaccinated. They’re getting repeatedly infected … That’s what’s going on. It’s called immune imprinting. And what the government has bought is the perfect vaccine combination to cause this to get even worse.
Essentially, we can expect never-ending waves of COVID so long as a large portion of the population continues to comply. The best chance for this to end is when we all say NO!!."

Tested positive on Friday after feeling shite for two days. I drove my 95 year old Nan to see my sister in the care home on Tuesday. She is such a social butterfly that I have caught it from her.

Sore throat, snotty nose and bouts of tiredness.  I am due to fly out to Krakow on Saturday though, so hopefully I have shifted it.

46 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Tested positive on Friday after feeling shite for two days. I drove my 95 year old Nan to see my sister in the care home on Tuesday. She is such a social butterfly that I have caught it from her.

Sore throat, snotty nose and bouts of tiredness.  I am due to fly out to Krakow on Saturday though, so hopefully I have shifted it.

Absolutely love Krakow. Beautiful place - hope you get there mate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Genuinely interested in your opinion of the below statement by one Dr. Robert Malone, who you no doubt are aware of. It pertains to Aotearoa where I live? My brother - bless - sent it to me. He’s well down the conspiracy rabbit hole, where as I just peer in to it from time to time.

The state of New Zealand:

Quote from Dr Robert Malone:
“The problem is the data are coming in from all over the world. The people that are dying and ending up hospitalized with Omicron BA.5 are the highly vaccinated.
The data from New Zealand is stunning. They managed to keep the earlier variants out, they jabbed everybody, and now Omicron BA.5, which is the escape mutant, it’s learned how to avoid the vaccine … and it is hammering New Zealand because they don’t have any natural immunity.
“What’s happened is they have driven through repeated vaccination a form of immune memory that makes it so the virus has been able to escape and is more able to infect the highly-vaccinated … The people that are actually breeding the new variants are the ones that have been highly-vaccinated. They’re getting repeatedly infected … That’s what’s going on. It’s called immune imprinting. And what the government has bought is the perfect vaccine combination to cause this to get even worse.
Essentially, we can expect never-ending waves of COVID so long as a large portion of the population continues to comply. The best chance for this to end is when we all say NO!!."

I think he's probably correct and the facts bear it out.  Geert Vanden Bossche foretold this happening.  

The people who are getting repeat infections are vaccinated and most of the deaths are in vaccinated people,  purely by virtue of their age.  

I think these vaccines provide no protection from infection and scant protection from serious disease/death.  They're well past their "Use By" date. 

How can you make a vaccine in a year?  What a load of piss.  The public have been outright conned. 

• Downvote 1