You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

The Pressure Campaign on Spotify to Remove Joe Rogan Reveals the Religion of Liberals: Censorship

American liberals are obsessed with finding ways to silence and censor their adversaries. Every week, if not every day, they have new targets they want de-platformed, banned, silenced, and otherwise prevented from speaking or being heard (by "liberals,” I mean the term of self-description used by the dominant wing of the Democratic Party).

When liberals’ favorite media outlets, from CNN and NBC to The New York Times and The Atlantic, spend four years disseminating one fabricated Russia story after the next — from the Kremlin hacking into Vermont's heating system and Putin's sexual blackmail over Trump to bounties on the heads of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, the Biden email archive being "Russian disinformation,” and a magical mystery weapon that injures American brains with cricket noises — none of that is "disinformation” that requires banishment. Nor are false claims that COVID's origin has proven to be zoonotic rather than a lab leak, the vastly overstated claim that vaccines prevent transmission of COVID, or that Julian Assange stole classified documents and caused people to die. Corporate outlets beloved by liberals are free to spout serious falsehoods without being deemed guilty of disinformation, and, because of that, do so routinely.

This "disinformation" term is reserved for those who question liberal pieties, not for those devoted to affirming them. That is the real functional definition of “disinformation” and of its little cousin, “misinformation.” It is not possible to disagree with liberals or see the world differently than they see it. The only two choices are unthinking submission to their dogma or acting as an agent of "disinformation.” Dissent does not exist to them; any deviation from their worldview is inherently dangerous — to the point that it cannot be heard.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-pressure-campaign-on-spotify

Is it considered one or the other when it comes to the vaccine and Ivermectin? 
I’ve had 3 jabs but also do take the horse paste. All I can say is that I’ve tested positive for nearly 2 weeks now but my symptoms have been practically zero. I only tested as a precaution as was having elderly family over.

Might well be that they both help? I would never advocate for others to go one way or the other but I was genuinely worried about getting it so took everything I could get my hands on. Maybe both sides have a bit of truth?

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hasn’t he said he is happy for a disclaimer before his shows ? 

“the content of the following broadcast is entirely fictional, viewer discretion is also advised”  

It’s weird a bloke who advocates weed in all its forms, hallucinogens andhuman growth hormone comes out against vaccines.  

• Upvote 1

He hasn’t actually come out against vaccines (stop making me dive in and looking like I love him more than my wife you bastards) which is an incorrect assertion everyone keeps making. Yeah, he’s sharing information that is disputable, hold him to account for that, not for being anti-vax. 

He’s said on numerous occasions for people

to get it. What he’s focused on his the side effects and the lack of reporting that is deemed to be happening. 

The way to end this bullshit circus is for the experts that everyone wants, to go on discuss it. But they won’t. Because they don’t like to have anything more than more than 2 minutes and he’d show them up by asking questions that they aren’t prepared for. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

He hasn’t actually come out against vaccines (stop making me dive in and looking like I love him more than my wife you bastards) which is an incorrect assertion everyone keeps making. Yeah, he’s sharing information that is disputable, hold him to account for that, not for being anti-vax. 

to get it. What he’s focused on his the side effects and the lack of reporting that is deemed to be happening. 

The way to end this bullshit circus is for the experts that everyone wants, to go on discuss it. But they won’t. Because they don’t like to have anything more than more than 2 minutes and he’d show them up by asking questions that they aren’t prepared for. 

I expect experts in the field of viruses, medicines, vaccines are quite introvert and not expert speakers (look at Chris Whitty) and going on to something like Joe Rogan who is an expert speaker/broadcaster and have him shout over you and ask questions that he knows fuck all about himself probably isn’t that appealing to them. 

12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

HQa0FMt.gif

I'm sure pfizer, merck and their shills will love that one and happily accept the results of the trial.

Merck make it... I expect they'd be delighted.

And this is the entire article-

TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd (7807.T) said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin has an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other variants of COVID-19 as Phase III clinical trials continue.

The company did not provide further details.

The firm has been working with Kitasato University, a medical university in Tokyo, on testing the drug which is used to treat parasites in animals and humans, as a potential treatment for COVID-19.

Clinical trials are ongoing but promotion of the drug as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy.

The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan and the U.S. Federal Drug Administration, the World Health Organization and the EU drug regulator have warned against its use.

What results?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Merck make it... 

And this is the entire article-

What results?

Whatever results say it has an antiviral effect I guess when its done, if it causes any threat to their expensive pills of course.

another edit - and hopefully we can avoid going around in circles again on ivermectin, the trial isn't finished yet fair enough. Fuck arguing about ivermectin in this thread on a monday morning. I was mainly here to post about Brewer having a go at Fox too, just saw the ivermectin post as I got here.

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Whatever results say it has an antiviral effect I guess when its done, if it causes any threat to their expensive pills of course.

I don't understand what you're saying there, or why you seem to be cheerleading for one pharmaceutical company against another. Anyway, we do already know Ivermectin has an antiviral effect from previous studies. The problem was that it had an effect in vitro at massive doses, which you wouldn't be able to give in vivo. If the study eventually shows its efficacy then great, another treatment (although I'd imagine it will be a patented variant, not some cheap as chips pill), but I'd still rather have the vaccine and avoid the need for it in the first place.

23 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

another edit - and hopefully we can avoid going around in circles again on ivermectin, the trial isn't finished yet fair enough. Fuck arguing about ivermectin in this thread on a monday morning. I was mainly here to post about Brewer having a go at Fox too, just saw the ivermectin post as I got here.

Weren't you and your cohorts telling us Ivermectin had been approved in Japan for months and months?

11 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I don't understand what you're saying there, or why you seem to be cheerleading for one pharmaceutical company against another. Anyway, we do already know Ivermectin has an antiviral effect from previous studies. The problem was that it had an effect in vitro at massive doses, which you wouldn't be able to give in vivo. If the study eventually shows its efficacy then great, another treatment (although I'd imagine it will be a patented variant, not some cheap as chips pill), but I'd still rather have the vaccine and avoid the need for it in the first place.

I'm not cheerleading, it'd be good to know there's a cheap generic drug available to people all over the world if it's eventually shown to work that's all.

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

Weren't you and your cohorts telling us Ivermectin had been approved in Japan for months and months?

I've never said it's been approved in Japan I don't think. That might've started from this too :

Haruo Ozaki, president of the Tokyo Medical Association, a non-governmental organization, recommended the use of ivermectin for COVID-19 at a news conference in August 2021

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-japan-ivermectinandmandate-idUSL1N2TX1GK

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

He’s said he doesn’t see why healthy people should have the vaccine. Which to me, is entirely the point of vaccines. 

Im not a hater, I’ve listened to a lot of his podcasts over the years but think there is a responsibility to tell the truth during a pandemic killing 3k Americans a day.  It’s ok being an edgelord when discussing the age of the pyramids or whether ancient civilisations once ruled the world but this is serious and no doubt has got people killed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

I've finally succumbed. I have the sniffles and a mild headache.

Have you tested positive? get well soon either way. 

52 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s said he doesn’t see why healthy people should have the vaccine. Which to me, is entirely the point of vaccines. 

Im not a hater, I’ve listened to a lot of his podcasts over the years but think there is a responsibility to tell the truth during a pandemic killing 3k Americans a day.  It’s ok being an edgelord when discussing the age of the pyramids or whether ancient civilisations once ruled the world but this is serious and no doubt has got people killed. 

Outstanding post. Especially the last bit. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you tested positive? get well soon either way. 

Yeah, negative last night, but the eldest was positive. I woke up with a bit of a snotty nose and tested positive. I don't feel too bad, neither do the lads and the missus is negative, but she feels rough.

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

Yeah, negative last night, but the eldest was positive. I woke up with a bit of a snotty nose and tested positive. I don't feel too bad, neither do the lads and the missus is negative, but she feels rough.

Bummer.