You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

37 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It's almost as though the figures from the clinical trials were pretty damn good and that catching Covid as a way of acquiring 'natural immunity' is a fucking stupid idea.

Maybe these scientists actually know a little more than 'Bob from Scunthorpe' who reckons it better to  wear tin foil on your feet and head? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Maybe these scientists actually know a little more than 'Bob from Scunthorpe' who reckons it better to  wear tin foil on your feet and head? 

Ah, but Bob's done his research and found stuff that no one else spotted. Bob's really special.

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Ah, but Bob's done his research and found stuff that no one else spotted. Bob's really special.

Bob’s currently got 3 policemen under arrest for stopping him from getting in the way of nurses trying to save lives. He even had a crime number. 

Has anyone taken, or knows anyone who has taken, Molnupiravir? I’ve been sent some after testing positive as I’m vulnerable to Covid but not sure whether I’ll take it as my symptoms are only mild so far. 

Though I suppose of course the point of taking it is to make sure your symptoms stay mild and don’t worsen. 

33 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I’ve been away for a few days enjoying myself, where are up to with all this now. 

Is it over and done with yet?

A few winters ago according to someone who claimed to be more qualified than all of us to discuss it who also in this very thread said he didn't study viruses. You know the one. The liar. 

No it's not gone away. People are still dying from it. Oh and cunts are still acting like it's all over. You know, the selfish ones. 

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A few winters ago according to someone who claimed to be more qualified than all of us to discuss it who also in this very thread said he didn't study viruses. You know the one. The liar. 

No it's not gone away. People are still dying from it. Oh and cunts are still acting like it's all over. You know, the selfish ones. 

Disappointing news. 

Just now, TheBitch said:

Disappointing news. 

Especially for the dead and the families who are suffering as a result. But at least people don't have to struggle to breath on the bus because they have to wear a mask to help protect others.