You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

36 minutes ago, No2 said:

RP there are 4 type of people and I clearly identified all 4.

1) Got vaccinated 

2) Genuinely scared of the vaccine 

3) Medically vulnerable to the vaccine 

4) Cunts

You can place yourself in category 2 or 4, I don't really care. What's important here is category 4 have fucked it for 2 and 3 and continue to try fuck it for up for 1. They are the reason there is spitefulness from people like me, I have huge sympathy for that doctor I mentioned earlier, I don't consider him a cunt but he's in the minority of those not vaccinated.

I could be a bit of 2, 3 and 4. I'm not perfect and will sometimes say stupid stuff when wound up, also not sure how anxiety attacks if they started up and got persistent would mix with any possible light adverse reactions, it could make it dangerous in some situations for all I know. Definitely not interesting in testing it out and this is one reason why it could help to actually have a better choice of vaccines instead of just mrna, way more people could've been jabbed by now if that was the case.

To look at the bigger picture though 4 doesn't have to have fucked it for the other two groups. It sucks getting called shit but I've dealt with it for months now and still realise most vaccinated are probably decent people that aren't interested in all this division. And if not, let's hope that the measures most people are fine with being placed onto unvaccinated don't get too bad along with extra doses of propaganda and lies turning it into something seriously out of hand, because it's already heading that way in several countries now.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I reckon you're alright RP. You're not a cunt.

Thanks, I can be when wound up enough like many of us (I don't usually fare so well when things like UK/US elections are involved and some other politics stuff) but have been trying to avoid getting like that on this issue.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, No2 said:

RP there are 4 type of people and I clearly identified all 4.

1) Got vaccinated 

2) Genuinely scared of the vaccine 

3) Medically vulnerable to the vaccine 

4) Cunts

You can place yourself in category 2 or 4, I don't really care. What's important here is category 4 have fucked it for 2 and 3 and continue to try fuck it for up for 1. They are the reason there is spitefulness from people like me, I have huge sympathy for that doctor I mentioned earlier, I don't consider him a cunt but he's in the minority of those not vaccinated. 

I think the majority of anti-vaxxers are just scared of needles, but don’t want to sound like pussies so are just happy to jump on all the conspiracy bandwagons.

I had a bit of a phobia of needles myself when I was younger, probably linked to the BCG in school with divvies going round punching people on the arm after getting their jab. Then in my early 30s my appendix burst and I was in hospital for 10 days and was getting needles put in me several times a day and I realised I’d been worrying about nothing as they feel like nothing more than a little scratch.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I think the majority of anti-vaxxers are just scared of needles, but don’t want to sound like pussies so are just happy to jump on all the conspiracy bandwagons.

I had a bit of a phobia of needles myself when I was younger, probably linked to the BCG in school with divvies going round punching people on the arm after getting their jab. Then in my early 30s my appendix burst and I was in hospital for 10 days and was getting needles put in me several times a day and I realised I’d been worrying about nothing as they feel like nothing more than a little scratch.

The big pussies could just turn the other way for the second it takes.

Bayern Munich defender Alphonso Davies has stopped training after the club detected signs of heart muscle inflammation.

The Canadian, 21, has not played since 17 December after contracting Covid-19.

Bayern boss Julian Nagelsmann said a mild sign of myocarditis was discovered after Davies returned to training.

"During our follow-up examination that we do with every player that has had Covid-19, we detected signs of mild myocarditis," said Nagelsmann.

"He has stopped training for now, so he won't be available to us for the next weeks."

30 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Bayern Munich defender Alphonso Davies has stopped training after the club detected signs of heart muscle inflammation.

The Canadian, 21, has not played since 17 December after contracting Covid-19.

Bayern boss Julian Nagelsmann said a mild sign of myocarditis was discovered after Davies returned to training.

"During our follow-up examination that we do with every player that has had Covid-19, we detected signs of mild myocarditis," said Nagelsmann.

"He has stopped training for now, so he won't be available to us for the next weeks."

Did Nagelsmann forget to say Covid-19 vaccination?

I'm just asking before TK adds Davies to the nonexistent "footballer mortalities from the vaccines" list.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Did Nagelsmann forget to say Covid-19 vaccination?

I'm just asking before TK adds Davies to the nonexistent "footballer mortalities from the vaccines" list.

He'll add him anyway.

He can go on the list alongside Eriksen and the Turkish footballer who died in a car crash.

Has anybody on here gone through the full 10 days isolation period and found that they’re still returning positive LFTs. 

This is my eighth full day in isolation and the red line is showing up just as strong as the first time I tested positive. 

The law says I’m free to get out of here on Monday, even if I continue testing positive. Doesn’t really feel right to me. I’m no longer infectious but still infectious enough to test positive on the home tests…

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Has anybody on here gone through the full 10 days isolation period and found that they’re still returning positive LFTs. 

This is my eighth full day in isolation and the red line is showing up just as strong as the first time I tested positive. 

The law says I’m free to get out of here on Monday, even if I continue testing positive. Doesn’t really feel right to me. I’m no longer infectious but still infectious enough to test positive on the home tests…

Because you still have Covid. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Patient Zero for super COVID.

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, that’s not what I was asking. 

This is what the US CDC has to say:

Available data suggest that patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 remain infectious no longer than 10 days after symptom onset.

Most patients with more severe-to-critical illness or those who are severely immunocompromised likely remain infectious no longer than 20 days after symptom onset; however, there have been several reports of severely immunocompromised people shedding replication-competent virus beyond 20 days.(1-5)

Patients who have recovered from COVID-19 can continue to have detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA in upper respiratory specimens for up to 3 months after illness onset in concentrations considerably lower than during illness; however, replication-competent virus has not been reliably recovered and infectiousness is unlikely. The circumstances that result in persistently detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA have yet to be determined. Studies have not found evidence that clinically recovered adults with persistence of viral RNA have transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to others. These findings strengthen the justification for relying on a symptom-based rather than test-based strategy for ending isolation of most patients.

So you can still test positive, but not be infectious.

• Upvote 1