You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Need to really step on these cunts and give them custodial sentences. If they want to be martyrs make them martyrs.

Absolute fucking cunts. Sick of these pricks now. @Red Phoenix what were you saying about being made to feel like second class citizens? I don't see pro vaxxers acting like this? Absolute cult of cunts. Get the vax and shut the fuck up you screaming lying bellends 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It is not going to end well.

The next ratcheting up will be 6 or 8 fellas - read antifa - dressed in all black pulling up in a white van and twatting every single person at one of these. 

I certainly hope so. Cult of cunts and I will keep saying it so the ones with the same warped mind-set as these murdering cunts get all worked up. Shitstain on humanity. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Was he arrested for his bullshit the other week?

I thought he had been but unfortunately the police don't seem as arsed with these murdering cunts just people who protest against the planet of journalists who embarrass lying tory mp's. 

48 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The next ratcheting up will be 6 or 8 fellas - read antifa - dressed in all black pulling up in a white van and twatting every single person at one of these. 

Is antifa for or against vaccines?

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Need to really step on these cunts and give them custodial sentences. If they want to be martyrs make them martyrs.

A load of 'anti vaxxers' block booked covid booster slots then obviously didnt turn up, just to stop other people getting it.

Fucking despicable if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

A load of 'anti vaxxers' block booked covid booster slots then obviously didnt turn up, just to stop other people getting it.

Everyone has the right to choose if they want it or not but doing shit like that is beyond the pale.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

All of the equipment and supplies on that site are now potentially compromised.  Fucking stupid cunts. When you lot indulge cunts like TK, Boss (it’s ok he’s racist he’s been here a while) and RP this is where it leads. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I'd charge them with attempted murder or something. Preventing people getting their jabs could cost lives. Make an example of the cunts. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute fucking cunts. Sick of these pricks now. @Red Phoenix what were you saying about being made to feel like second class citizens? I don't see pro vaxxers acting like this? Absolute cult of cunts. Get the vax and shut the fuck up you screaming lying bellends 

29 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

All of the equipment and supplies on that site are now potentially compromised.  Fucking stupid cunts. When you lot indulge cunts like TK, Boss (it’s ok he’s racist he’s been here a while) and RP this is where it leads. 

#NotAnAuthoritarianVaccineCult

It's great to know that every time some loons that are also anti covid vaxx do something stupid the few of us here that don't want the vaccine are somehow supposed to disavow it while posters here get increasingly wound up.

That doesn't sound insane and I'm sure it'll go well.

I'm bookmarking this post for next time. You can have the link pasted in response.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Well, it wouldn't be antifa. They fight fascists mate. It's all in the name. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

It's great to know that every time some loons that are also anti covid vaxx do something stupid the few of us here that don't want the vaccine are somehow supposed to disavow it while posters here get increasingly wound up.

That doesn't sound insane and I'm sure it'll go well.

I'm bookmarking this post for next time. You can have the link pasted in response.

What these anti-science cunts are doing is hampering efforts to keep people healthy. That puts them, morally, on a par with the racists who set out to prevent rescue craft from helping asylum seekers.

If they don't want to get vaccinated, then they don't have to. Nothing could ever give them the right to inflict their deluded beliefs on other people and no decent society would let that behaviour go unpunished.

Bookmark that post, dickhead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1