You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

15 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No, not at all.  I've taken a great deal of time to listen to Chris Whitty and did a big essay on him, it took about twelve hours.

Whereas you've done a three second fact check on Peter McCullough. 

So it proves my point.  

Why are you doing  a 12 hour essay on Chris whitty? 

Does the law sector not pay enough?

3 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Why are you doing  a 12 hour essay on Chris whitty? 

Does the law sector not pay enough?

Why not?  He's an incompetent arsehole and I wanted to demonstrate why, with graphs and everything.

His cunt X axis is directly proportional to his how much of a bald alcoholic loser he looks like Y axis.  

20 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

And you, a qualified solicitor wasted 12 hours on it? Why?

Back in 2003/4 when I worked on the phones, I was once asked by my mates to write a 1000 word essay on Tomatoes. Wrote an opinion piece on how the Tomato throwing festival in Valencia was a waste of tomato. I made it to 2500 words. I was once asked the same question, to which my response was “Why not?, works shite”

Can you guys not start a covid conspiracy debate/argument thread and keep all this super shitty boring as fuck back and forth on there so I know never to subject myself to it?

Everyone has their own views, right or wrong, and noone is going to convince the other party to change their views, rightly or wrongly, so we're stuck in this fucking endless loop of name calling, which is doing my swede in and ain't a great look for the GF. 

• Upvote 1