You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

CNN?? WTF?

Mayo Clinic - largest cardiopulmonary in the world - 4,700 doctors.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20352544

People with mild myocarditis may only need rest and medication.

My understanding is that the type of myocarditis people with vaccine injuries are experiencing is different from the pre-pandemic type that doctors were used to dealing with, and is more severe. That's what my man McCullough is saying. Believe him if you want, don't believe him if you think he's a quack cunt grifter. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Because they're outrageously censored by mainstream media. 

Mate, there is no censorship in science publications. Any one can get a peer review on research.

Are you saying these fellas are practicing actively in the field or are being censored as talking heads?

9 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

My understanding is that the type of myocarditis people with vaccine injuries are experiencing is different from the pre-pandemic type that doctors were used to dealing with, and is more severe. That's what my man McCullough is saying. Believe him if you want, don't believe him if you think he's a quack cunt grifter. 

That would be of concern for sure. It is quite different to suggesting there is no such thing as mild myocarditis.

What do the rest of the pre-pandemic doctors say - certainly they are also post pandemic doctors as well.

Giving TK the benefit of the doubt I've just googled "Peter McCullough." One of his many claims is that COVID-19 survivors “can’t get the virus”, so they don’t need to be vaccinated.

I for the life of me can't see why anyone should doubt what TK is posting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Mate, there is no censorship in science publications. Any one can get a peer review on research.

Are you saying these fellas are practicing actively in the field or are being censored as talking heads?

I don't think we should discuss this further, you're too unyieldly for it to go anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Giving TK the benefit of the doubt I've just googled "Peter McCullough." One of his many claims is that COVID-19 survivors “can’t get the virus”, so they don’t need to be vaccinated.

I for the life of me can't see why anyone should doubt what TK is posting.

The guy is heavily qualified with many publications behind him. Mock away, but if it's McCullough Vs skend04 I'll go with the former. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

The guy is heavily qualified with many publications behind him. Mock away, but if it's McCullough Vs skend04 I'll go with the former. 

Mate, Skend quoted him as saying something patently false. 

I think this whole thing is half trolling by you and the other half you believe, and that's fine, that's your prerogative. But like, some of this stuff, you're just winding people up. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

But you're happy to ignore his blatant lie? Ok..... 

I don't think he's lying because he genuinely believes what's he's saying. 

Also, I don't discredit everything someone says just because one thing they say might be untrue. For example, Rico talks unmitigated nonsense on this thread but on the Rittenhouse case I think he was spot on.

Washington DC-Baltimore AreaPresidentWorld Bank Group
David Malpass David Malpass is an influencer · President at World Bank Group · Articles by David · Activity · Experience · Education · More activity by David · Others ...

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I don't think he's lying because he genuinely believes what's he's saying. 

Also, I don't discredit everything someone says just because one thing they say might be untrue. For example, Rico talks unmitigated nonsense on this thread but on the Rittenhouse case I think he was spot on.

Holy sweet baby jesus all the apostles and the orphans