You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

There are a growing number of doctors with concerns about the adverse effects of mRNA vaccines on the heart.  It's silly to bury your head in the sand and ignore them.

It's funny, because if I'd have taken my jabs I would definitely want to know what the risks are.  But here on the thread we have people going for multiple jabs and not wanting to know anything about the risks.

Isn't it in your interests to have thorough and continuous safety monitoring? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah you’re wrong there. A certain few are constantly posting shite, dismissing facts and anyone’s else’s view then calling it attacks when people rightly point out that they are chatting shite. 

I’d say looking at it from the point of a self confessed know-nothing, there is stronger derision coming at them, than from them.

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Without seeing his papers, how do you know his vaccination status?

What papers? Tell me what papers you mean? How do you he or any of them were? 

Was Eriksen vaccinated? When it became clear did the colander brigade acknowledge they were wrong or did they just move onto another grift ? As Rico said, cult. I always wondered why people were so gullible to the likes of David Koresh and Jim Jones. Now it's clear. 

12 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

There are a growing number of doctors with concerns about the adverse effects of mRNA vaccines on the heart.  It's silly to bury your head in the sand and ignore them.

It's funny, because if I'd have taken my jabs I would definitely want to know what the risks are.  But here on the thread we have people going for multiple jabs and not wanting to know anything about the risks.

Isn't it in your interests to have thorough and continuous safety monitoring? 

Yes, mild myocarditis that is more common in younger men and teenagers. Very, very, very publicized findings with loads of data available about it. Everything else is simply not out there right now. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

What papers? Tell me what papers you mean? How do you he or any of them were? 

Was Eriksen vaccinated? When it became clear did the colander brigade acknowledge they were wrong or did they just move onto another grift ? As Rico said, cult. I always wondered why people were so gullible to the likes of David Koresh and Jim Jones. Now it's clear. 

I don't know if Eriksen is vaccinated or not, I don't have access to his medical records.  And neither do you. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, mild myocarditis that is more common in younger men and teenagers. Very, very, very publicized findings with loads of data available about it. Everything else is simply not out there right now. 

I don't think there's any such thing as mild myocarditis.  If you've got previously healthy young people presenting to hospital with heart issues, it has to be taken seriously regardless of the cause.  

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I don't know if Eriksen is vaccinated or not, I don't have access to his medical records.  And neither do you. 

What papers were you referring to earlier? 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Stig, open your other eye, you just agreed with the opposite of what you thought you did.

I thought the '...' would have given away me being sarcastic. Clearly not 

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I don't think there's any such thing as mild myocarditis.  If you've got previously healthy young people presenting to hospital with heart issues, it has to be taken seriously regardless of the cause.  

Come on mate, you're not a doctor. You're talking shite here. 

And it is being taken seriously, obviously. That's why the data is out there. 

5 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

But there is. You are 100% wrong. 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Medical records/proof of vaccination status.

I don't have them papers. I have it as an app on my phone. Do you? I also don't like the term 'papers' because let's be honest here (problem for some I know) it's implying that proof of vaccine is essentially a yellow star on your coat (I'm not saying you are directly implying that, I doubt you would because I think you're a decent enough fella, but you've got the term from colander heads who are brainwashing people). 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

But there is. You are 100% wrong. 

I mean obviously it helps the narrative to call it mild, but I'd imagine it's anything but.  If it's serious enough to present to hospital then I doubt it's mild. Let's call it what it is - an inflamed heart. 

It's like calling cancer mild. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't have them papers. I have it as an app on my phone. Do you? I also don't like the term 'papers' because let's be honest here (problem for some I know) it's implying that proof of vaccine is essentially a yellow star on your coat (I'm not saying you are directly implying that, I doubt you would because I think you're a decent enough fella, but you've got the term from colander heads who are brainwashing people). 

You know what I mean and are arguing over trivial semantics.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

It does if the point is two blokes on the internet have not personally viewed Eriksen's medical records and one of them thinks the head of Inter Milan told a porkie. Yes, that point stands.

Yeah, there's definitely no corruption in Italian football.  Good point well made.