You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

40 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I was going to post the GB News tweet but I knew all of the wet knickers people like yourself would get upset, so I went with the Indian newspaper article instead. 

The reason I go to these sources is because they're the only game in town if you want to read about this sort of thing. I know you don't want to read about it, but I do.  

You really need to question why stories being pushed by reprehensible racist liars like GB News are being ignored by any journalists with so much as a scintilla of integrity.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You should have checked the source of the article in the Indian newspaper.

It's just another bullshitter spreading more bullshit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Gundry

Screenshot_2021-12-03-23-26-02-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

No, I'm happy to place the integrity of the Indian newspaper above the likes of Reuters and wikipedia.  

Y'see that's another choice I get to make - which sources have credibility, and which ones lack it.  

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You really need to question why stories being pushed by reprehensible racist liars like GB News are being ignored by any journalists with so much as a scintilla of integrity.

It's up to me which sources I give credibility to - it's an entirely subjective matter and one that's in the hands of the consumer, me.  

19 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No, I'm happy to place the integrity of the Indian newspaper above the likes of Reuters and wikipedia.  

Y'see that's another choice I get to make - which sources have credibility, and which ones lack it.  

Do you place the credibility of one unreviewed study above that of loads of peer-reviewed studies?

If so, you're a dope and a patsy and there's no hope for you.

21 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It's up to me which sources I give credibility to - it's an entirely subjective matter and one that's in the hands of the consumer, me.  

You are willingly letting grifters, liars and bullshitters dupe you - then coming on here to argue that their easily disprovable cockwash deserves equal consideration alongside facts and reality.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Do you place the credibility of one unreviewed study above that of loads of peer-reviewed studies?

If so, you're a dope and a patsy and there's no hope for you.

I listen to various experts, read widely, consider the totality of everything and form a view accordingly.  If the facts change, I'll change my view.    

Keep the insults coming, that's all you've got left. 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You are willingly letting grifters, liars and bullshitters dupe you - then coming on here to argue that their easily disprovable cockwash deserves equal consideration alongside facts and reality.

No, I listen to experts and read widely.  You may consider them to be grifters, I do not.  There's an element of choice, y'see?   

Just now, Pureblood said:

I listen to various experts, read widely, consider the totality of everything and form a view accordingly.  If the facts change, I'll change my view.    

You don't, though. You ignore the mountains of evidence that contradict your predetermined opinions and latch on to whatever shred of nonsense you claim supports your fixed view.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You don't, though. You ignore the mountains of evidence that contradict your predetermined opinions and latch on to whatever shred of nonsense you claim supports your fixed view.

That's your take on it, I respectfully disagree. 

As a qualified solicitor, I'm used to absorbing lots of information, sorting the wheat from the chaff and deciding what has credibility. 

It's a gift. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

That's your take on it, I respectfully disagree. 

As a qualified solicitor, I'm used to absorbing lots of information, sorting the wheat from the chaff and deciding what has credibility. 

It's a gift. 

Bwhahaha. Fucking hell.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Tell me about your brother.

You're a very nasty person but OK, I've finished the last Beatles episode and even your bullshit can't bum me out right now.

He's a former Marine colonel, understandably suspicious of whatever government is putting him and everyone else at risk. You'll not like him at the start, he was a Covid-denying, anti-lockdown and anti-mask ass clown. He caught Covid for the first time in October last year. He was very ill, and typically for a man with his background played it all down.

Once he'd recovered, and vaccines were available he pivoted into the 'I've had it, natural immunity is superior, don't need the vaccine' bollocks. His lungs were pretty much fucked at this point, 'burned' was the description from his doctor.

He caught it again a few months back. He was so ill, and so scared- mind his background- that he finally decided to get vaccinated. He's got long Covid now and is undergoing a battery of tests at the moment. Heart problems, lung problems, extreme fatigue.

He's fucked.

And I hate what you bellends are posting on here. You're a fucking solicitor? Fuck off. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

You're a very nasty person but OK, I've finished the last Beatles episode and even your bullshit can't bum me out right now.

He's a former Marine colonel, understandably suspicious of whatever government is putting him and everyone else at risk. You'll not like him at the start, he was a Covid-denying, anti-lockdown and anti-mask ass clown. He caught Covid for the first time in October last year. He was very ill, and typically for a man with his background played it all down.

Once he'd recovered, and vaccines were available he pivoted into the 'I've had it, natural immunity is superior, don't need the vaccine' bollocks. His lungs were pretty much fucked at this point, 'burned' was the description from his doctor.

He caught it again a few months back. He was so ill, and so scared- mind his background- that he finally decided to get vaccinated. He's got long Covid now and is undergoing a battery of tests at the moment. Heart problems, lung problems, extreme fatigue.

He's fucked.

And I hate what you bellends are posting on here. You're a fucking solicitor? Fuck off. 

I won't comment other than to say I hope he makes a full recovery.  

2 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Presumably barbed wire fence has been added for dramatic effect rather than it being a quote because the report this picture is taken from says nothing about barbed wire.

Aborigines forcibly being put into quarantine camps and all you can focus on is a lack of barbed wire. Jesus man what is wrong with you, do you have not the slightest bit of compassion? 

31 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

[edit]Never mind.

Yeah never mind. Edit out your post because you don't like how it makes you look. Pity for you I already quoted you. You focus on barbed wire instead of human rights. Indefensible shit man. 

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

Post image

Dude, people arriving here have to spend 14 days in quarantine - that’s the rules. Well not for the double vaccinated arriving into Melbourne or Sydney, but everywhere else.

That Howard Springs place in the NT is well better than hotel quarantine, which is what all the other states in Australia have. It’s an old mining camp, so everyone gets a cabin and a bit of outdoor space rather than being locked in a stuffy hotel room for a fortnight.

39 minutes ago, Iceman said:

10 mins in and you get to see the fascists in action. 

I'm sure TD_LFC or LFD or whoever the fuck you are will be all for it. 

I got as far as "until recently, that country was famous for its sunshine and relaxed attitude".

Are any serious journalists reporting on this, or just these agenda-driven tabloid meffs?

Also - are you opposed to quarantines in general, or just the way they're being handled in Australia?