You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Poor use of spare time.

Ha, we walk in different circles. My instagram feed is worthy of wasting time. Just ask @General Dryness who added me on facebook just to wank over my bird mates. 

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

They were decent people until they didn't take the same medicine as you?  Sounds like othering to me.

You might have noticed that not once have I said people should take something they don't want to take.

It's the pure ignorance to reality that does it for me. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You told Dab to put his phone away the other day. Similar bollocks. 

Who other than you mentioned Anti-Semitism?! I'll stand by my point that anyone relating this pandemic to the actions of some of the vilest cunts in history 80 years ago is a fucking plank. If you can't agree with then fine, it's your opinion. Still means you're a fucking plank 

Who? 

I do enjoy how you get triggered by being told to have a day off when you are one of the most aggressive and bullying people on here.

You never do like it when the mirror is held up back at you.

I brought ‘anti-Semitic’ because that’s you were implying Boss was being in your post. So stop your crying and trying to twist this. 

Genuinely though, the suggestion is made with intention of support. You have mentioned on the Depressikn thread about how all this stuff brings you down etc, take a step away from it for a bit. Your social status on a internet website has no bearing in real life.  

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha, we walk in different circles. My instagram feed is worthy of wasting time. Just ask @General Dryness who added me on facebook just to wank over my bird mates. 

You might have noticed that not once have I said people should take something they don't want to take.

It's the pure ignorance to reality that does it for me. 

You live the majority of your life on the internet mate. The irony knows no bounds here does it. 

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Who? 

I do enjoy how you get triggered by being told to have a day off when you are one of the most aggressive and bullying people on here.

I brought ‘anti-Semitic’ because that’s you were implying Boss was being in your post. So stop your crying and trying to twist this. 

Genuinely though, the suggestion is made with intention of support. You have mentioned on the Depressikn thread about how all this stuff brings you down etc, take a step away from it for a bit. Your social status on a internet website has no bearing in real life.  

Dan not Dab sorry. (Strontz) 

I'm a bully?! You utter wanker, you just don't like me standing up to you because most let you get away with your smarmy high and mighty shite.  

And no, I did not imply anything about anti-semitism, show me where you think I did. You just don't like realising that you're the one chatting bollocks. 

Seriously and I mean this - I'm comfortable that I'm a nice bloke, I don't lie and if I'm ever wrong about something I'm the first to hold my hands up. I'd do anything for anyone. If you keep speaking to me like the way you have above (which is utter bullshit) then it's best you put me on ignore. You arrogant fucking helmet 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You live the majority of your life on the internet mate. The irony knows no bounds here does it. 

You live the majority of your life in tapered jeans listening to Evanescence you weird little prick 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

This is untrue.

Trivialising the Holocaust in this way also smacks of anti-Semitism. 

Have a word with yourself.

It is true. Mandatory COVID vaccines for all doctors, nurses, dentists and care workers by April.

"Sajid Javid confirmed that Health Service workers in England will have to be fully jabbed by April or face being sacked".

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccination-to-become-mandatory-for-all-nurses-in-england-09-11-2021/

Every nurse or doctor that doesn't comply will have the choice of quitting or being fired.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

It is true. Mandatory COVID vaccines for all doctors, nurses, dentists and care workers by April.

"Sajid Javid confirmed that Health Service workers in England will have to be fully jabbed by April or face being sacked".

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccination-to-become-mandatory-for-all-nurses-in-england-09-11-2021/

Every nurse or doctor that doesn't comply will have the choice of quitting or being fired.

Mate, it's just not comparable. At all. 

1 minute ago, Boss said:

So not mandatory but conditional?

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

(Shrugs). 

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You told Dab to put his phone away the other day. Similar bollocks. 

Who other than you mentioned Anti-Semitism?! I'll stand by my point that anyone relating this pandemic to the actions of some of the vilest cunts in history 80 years ago is a fucking plank. If you can't agree with then fine, it's your opinion. Still means you're a fucking plank 

Who? 

I brought ‘anti-Semitic’ because that’s you were implying Boss was being in your post. So stop your crying and trying to twist this into something it’s not. It’s a debate and that brings difference of opinions. Some agree, some don’t. Just stop being a cunt about to them. 

Genuinely though and joking aside, the suggestion is made with intention of support.

You have mentioned on the Depression thread about how all this stuff brings you down etc, take a step away from it for a bit. 

Requirements for practices

GP practices must ensure that staff receive the immunisations that are appropriate their role.

Immunising healthcare staff is necessary to:

• protect the individual and their family
  • protect patients and service users, in particular vulnerable and immunosuppressed individuals
  • protect other healthcare staff
  • allow for the efficient running of services without disruption.

GP practices should be able to show that an effective employee immunisation programme is in place. This includes demonstrating how they arrange and pay for this service.

• all employees should be able to have an occupational health assessment
  • new employees should have a pre-employment health assessment.

These assessments should include a review of their immunisation needs.

The 'Green Book' Immunisation Against Infectious Diseases gives information on immunisation for staff in general practice. Guidance is provided on the immunisations that may be appropriate for different groups of staff. This depends on their role and place of work.

Vaccinations for all staff in contact with patients

Everyone who has direct contact with patients, including reception staff, should be up to date with their routine immunisations:

• tetanus
  • polio
  • diptheria
  • measles, mumps and rubella (MMR). This is particularly important to avoid transmission to vulnerable groups. Evidence of satisfactory immunity to MMR is either:
    • a positive antibody test to measles and rubella or
    • having two doses of the MMR vaccine.

Some staff may need further vaccinations:

• Bacillus Calmette–Guérin (BCG): if they have close contact with infectious tuberculosis (TB) patients.
  • Hepatitis B: if they:
    • have direct contact with patients’ blood or blood-stained body fluids, such as from sharps
    • are at risk of being injured or bitten by patients.
  • Varicella (chickenpox); if they have direct patient contact and:
    • cannot give a definite history of chickenpox or shingles or
    • a blood test does not show they are immune.

The annual influenza vaccine should be offered to staff directly involved in patient care. It is not routinely recommended for non-clinical staff.

When we inspect

We use these Regulations when we review if the practice is safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led. When we inspect, we look at the safety of staff. This relates to:

It is part of our Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs). In particular S1 Safeguarding and protection from abuse.

Legal requirements

Requirements to protect staff and patients through appropriate vaccination are set out in:

• Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 1974
  • Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 1992
  • Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations

Just an FYI, pre-covid of course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Who? 

I brought ‘anti-Semitic’ because that’s you were implying Boss was being in your post. So stop your crying and trying to twist this into something it’s not. It’s a debate and that brings difference of opinions. Some agree, some don’t. Just stop being a cunt about to them. 

Genuinely though and joking aside, the suggestion is made with intention of support.

You have mentioned on the Depression thread about how all this stuff brings you down etc, take a step away from it for a bit. 

Have you just copy and pasted that? 

Dave I think we need them squares with yellow buses in them that you can't see. We have bots amongst us. 

Bad shame because you were always one of my favourite posters despite our difference in musical opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dan not Dab sorry. (Strontz) 

I'm a bully?! You utter wanker, you just don't like me standing up to you because most let you get away with your smarmy high and mighty shite.  

And no, I did not imply anything about anti-semitism, show me where you think I did. You just don't like realising that you're the one chatting bollocks. 

Seriously and I mean this - I'm comfortable that I'm a nice bloke, I don't lie and if I'm ever wrong about something I'm the first to hold my hands up. I'd do anything for anyone. If you keep speaking to me like the way you have above (which is utter bullshit) then it's best you put me on ignore. You arrogant fucking helmet 

I’m sure in real world Damian is sound. I have no doubt and never doubted that. 

However, TLW Stig comes defo comes across all those things I’ve said, to a number of posters and on a number occasions. It’s clear for all to read that in your 30,000 odd posts. I do find you funny at times as well. So it’s not all bad. 

I don’t get offended by what you say to me, I can handle it. Just don’t come

crying when it’s done back in return just because you don’t like it.

I don’t see the point of putting anyone ignore. For example as with your posting record, some cunt will quote you and it defeats the object. If some faceless name on a forum/social media site winds you up that much, then you need to take a look at how much time and energy you are investing into that platform. 

8 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Just an FYI, pre-covid of course.

I know they have mandatory vaccines. I have multiple family members that work for the NHS. Have working nurses, doctors, dentists and care workers been sacked - in their thousands - for non-compliance with a rule before? That's the point.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

I know they have mandatory vaccines. I have multiple family members that work for the NHS. Have working nurses, doctors, dentists and care workers been sacked - in their thousands - for non-compliance with a rule before? That's the point.

Do you have any black friends? 

1 minute ago, Boss said:

There's no glory in refusing a vaccine for diphtheria, there aren't many facebook groups you can post a picture to of you walking out of the hospital in your scrubs for people to fawn over, they just take it and move on.

• Like 1